Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
October 6, 2015
Last Post 03 Oct 2015 07:03 PM by thestormiscoming. 17 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Cop3654

--
11 Aug 2015 10:20 AM

My son was just notified he will start bootcamp on October 6, 2015.    Happy and sad at the sametime!

Basic Member
    Basic Member
    cyndyd

--
    12 Aug 2015 02:23 PM
    Cop3654 how long after your son's physical did he receive his ship date?
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    12 Aug 2015 04:20 PM
    Awesome news Cop3654. This is great, rejoice, no tears. Congratulations to you and your soon-to-be Coastie.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Cop3654

--
    13 Aug 2015 03:35 PM
    It was approx. a week. He was just notified today he is moving to the September 22, 2015 ship out.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    cyndyd

--
    14 Aug 2015 05:18 AM
    Wow Cop3654. That is very fast.
    Lexscdawg

--
    14 Aug 2015 07:26 AM
    My son leaves Oct 6 as well.
    futurecoastie2015

--
    20 Aug 2015 10:49 AM
    I also am shipping out oct 6 everyone look out for D.Reed!
    vaporeon56

--
    20 Aug 2015 05:37 PM
    Shipping out of atlanta on the 6th
    Servire

--
    25 Aug 2015 12:23 PM
    I ship out the 6th. I'm fairly nervous.
    Servire

--
    27 Aug 2015 02:44 PM
    Not to double post, but I'm curious about the graduation date for this company (I know this is not necessarily everyone shipping on the 6th). I'm coming up with November 27th, the day after Thanksgiving. Would somebody be so kind as to verify if that is correct?
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    27 Aug 2015 04:07 PM
    Yes, November 27th would TECHNICALLY be your 8th week and graduation. Because of the holiday, your last week will be cut short. That graduation is typically held on Tuesday. So plan on November 24th.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Lexscdawg

--
    28 Aug 2015 07:10 AM
    My son leaves on the 6th and he got a call from his recruiter yesterday. He told him his graduation date would be the 27th, day after Thanksgiving. Of course he could be wrong, but that's what we're being told.
    Crawford

--
    31 Aug 2015 05:16 PM
    I'm shipping out the 6 of October as well from Atl.
    Hillman0912

--
    11 Sep 2015 10:18 PM
    My brother will be in your company. Current coast guardsman here. If you have any questions I'll be glad to help
    Servire

--
    02 Oct 2015 01:36 PM
    Just got word that we are being delayed a couple of weeks and merged into other groups. Thanks Joaquin(sarcasm)! Hopefully everything goes as smoothly as possible for the staff at Cape May and everywhere else that may be impacted.
    Trusted Member / Recruiter
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    thestormiscoming

--
    02 Oct 2015 04:46 PM
    Yes, this date is cancelled and is being merged with the October 20th and 27th ship dates.
    rugbyk82

--
    03 Oct 2015 06:11 PM
    I know this isn't the place to ask but I know it will be seen, any word about the DEPOT company reporting tomorrow? I haven't heard anything but if anyone has an info please message me.
    Trusted Member / Recruiter
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    thestormiscoming

--
    03 Oct 2015 07:03 PM
    This DEPOT company is proceeding as normal, any questions should be directed towards your recruiter.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement