Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Company name?
Last Post 28 Sep 2015 09:05 AM by Old Guard2. 12 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
schmelz

--
13 Sep 2015 10:07 PM
    I ship out Sept. 22. By my calculation, that means my company would most likely be Romeo 19. Is that correct? Also, at one point, I heard that the companies have a facebook page that updates pictures from boot camp for the families to see. If this is true, when is this available, and how would I go about accessing/ my wife and family accessing it?
    Thank you,

Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    14 Sep 2015 08:37 AM
    Not even close. Whiskey 191 shipped on September 1st. No company on 09/08 because of Labor Day holiday. 09/15 X-ray 191. If that week isn't a split company, 09/22 will be Yankee 191.

Romeo 191 shipped on August 4th.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    14 Sep 2015 08:39 AM
    There is a Facebook page. Schmelz, are you the Recruit? I'm sorry, I try to keep everyone in mind but once in a while I forget who is the shipper, a spouse, a parent... LOL There are a lot of you to keep straight! If you are the recruit, you WILL NOT access Facebook at anytime during boot camp. If you are the person at home, just look for Yankee 191. It might even already be up and running. I never look for the recruit company pages, so I have no link for you. But someone may come by that will have that.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    schmelz

--
    14 Sep 2015 10:42 AM
    Old Guard: Thank you very much! Yah I made more than a few mistakes on my math.
    I am the recruit. I understand I won't be able to access the page while in boot camp. I just wanted to be able to give that information to family and friends. Thanks again.
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    14 Sep 2015 12:23 PM
    This is exactly why I tell everyone, don't run out and tattoo your company colors to your chest! You might have the wrong company. LOL I should have realized from your first sentence when you said I am shipping... I sort of glossed over that apparently. Anyway, that's where they can start to look. Good luck! We'll be thinking of you.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    rugbyk82

--
    14 Sep 2015 07:19 PM
    I'm assuming that they don't have a Facebook page for a DEPOT company since we aren't there that long?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    aztecmatt

--
    17 Sep 2015 04:42 PM
    I was Yankee 190. Yankee is the best flag/comapny name on the regiment, be proud.

Yankee = I'm dragging my anchor.

In bootcamp, the recruit who is "dragging anchor" is the worst recruit in the company haha
    Kinch

--
    18 Sep 2015 08:51 AM
    The September 15 company Xray 191 was too large and was split so there is now a Yankee 191 that started forming on September 15th as well. So yours will be Zulu 191 i imagine.
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    18 Sep 2015 09:41 AM
    Kinch is 100% accurate. They did split the 9/15 shippers. So now you are Zulu-191. If it happens your company is large and is split, one will be Zulu-191, the other Alfa-192.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    seentheseas

--
    26 Sep 2015 07:23 AM
    They aren't splitting cause of the size. It's because they haven't done a split company in a long time. There are companies over 100 that didn't split. Gone are the days of post 9/11 where they had 200 in ship weeks. My company was 104 and no split, but they split a company behind that was smaller.
    Gabe474

--
    27 Sep 2015 02:11 PM
    Well they have split 3 companies in the last 4 weeks. I don't know for sure but I really have to believe size has a lot more to do with it than how long it's been since they have had a split company. Why in the world would they do it just because it hasn't happened in a while? It may be that your larger company wasn't split because they didn't have the additional CCs available at that exact moment to handle two companies forming in the same week or something like that. Just a guess. My son's company formed with 121 recruits and wasn't split.
    Kinch

--
    27 Sep 2015 10:37 PM
    I read on my son's company's facebook page that when they arrived, they had nearly 150, and they split.  I guess I don't know if it was because of the size, or something else.
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    28 Sep 2015 09:05 AM
    Let's split the companies because we haven't done that in a while?!?!?!? Sure, that makes perfect sense. I'm not sure to whom but maybe somewhere.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement