Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Where do I go to find my son's Company name and link to any links for facebook pages that may have been created?
Last Post 31 Oct 2015 01:00 PM by CoastieMomJPA. 11 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Lexscdawg

--
27 Oct 2015 02:38 PM
    Thank in advance for the help. He was originally supposed to ship on the 6th, but due to the flooding he shipped today, 10/27.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    aztecmatt

--
    27 Oct 2015 02:41 PM
    if you don't know by his shipdate, he will most likely find out at the USO and he can call/text you to let you know.
    Lexscdawg

--
    27 Oct 2015 03:39 PM
    Got it. Delta 192. Thanks.
    S_Kaui

--
    28 Oct 2015 03:13 AM
    My son just ended up there today too but he was unsure what his company name/unit was.  

Do I have to wait for a mail brochure now or is there a place to find out that information? Any help/suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    S_Kaui

--
    28 Oct 2015 03:27 AM
    I've counted out 53 days and it looks as if his graduation date will be the 18th which, from assumption, he is also in D192...I hope so, I've already written a letter and I want to mail it out first thing in the morning.

Here's hoping that I'm correct and congratulations to you, soon to be full fledged #CoastieMom Lexscdawg
    Lexscdawg

--
    28 Oct 2015 06:38 AM
    If your son arrived on 10/27, then yes, he will be Delta 192. I do not have an address yet so maybe someone can share that. CoastieDad for the record.
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    28 Oct 2015 08:50 AM
    In both the FAQ section and the CG Family section there is a thread with the link to the official CG site with address and company information.

http://www.uscg.org/Forum/aft/12196.aspx

There is the link to the FAQ thread in our forum. Follow the link contained to confirm company name (in case it was split) and Hall. Also, it will tell you graduation date. But for 10/27 shippers, graduation will be Dec 18th, barring any reversion or rephrasing.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    28 Oct 2015 08:52 AM
    As far as Facebook links to groups, my suggestion is check Facebook. That's not really as snotty as it sounds. All you need to do is search in Facebook. There are groups out there. We just don't post them here because I have no reason to join every recruit company facebook page. So it is just as easy for people that want it to find it there.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Kinch

--
    28 Oct 2015 10:07 AM
    Join this group:

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=uscg%20families%20and%20friends

Then ask them, and they will give you a link to join a closed group for your son or daughter's training company.  They are very helpful.

If that doesn't work just go to facebook and search, "USCG Families and Friends".
    S_Kaui

--
    28 Oct 2015 01:04 PM
    My apologies #CoastieDad - My son explained he was unsure about company because they were anticipating a split. 

I've searched for Delta 192 on FB but nothing yet. I have requested FB group approval for USCG Moms, still waiting lol. I will definitely check the other group too. 

Thank you all so much. Letters are piling up, emails galore too, this is his 1st time away from home. Never flew out of state until 2 days ago. Hawaii born and raised so I feel nervous for him. He's fresh out of High School has been an AST hopeful since his sophomore year...Before leaving though he's been seriously considering BM. 

Best wishes!

Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    29 Oct 2015 10:23 AM
    For the Coastie Moms group, have you messaged a moderator of the group? I'm a part of that group, Coasties Friends & Family as well. For the Moms group, if you don't message them, they will just automatically deny. If you message me your name, I can tell them to look for you.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    CoastieMomJPA

--
    31 Oct 2015 01:00 PM
    My son went to boot camp on October 20th. He's Charlie 192. I still haven't heard from him. My tiny town has post office boxes not home delivery. I pray for something soon. Hang in there other loved ones!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement