Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Boot Camp Company
Last Post 13 Mar 2017 01:10 PM by Old Guard2. 10 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
amywoodworth

--
03 Jan 2016 10:37 AM
    Hi!

I have received some conflicting information. When do we find out what company our recruit will be in? I've heard we should already know it & I've heard we will be getting a letter. He has not left yet but we are getting close.

We use cell phones only. Recently my phone has started dropping calls but it is very random. If this happens are they allowed to call back?

Thank you,!
    K-142

--
    06 Jan 2016 05:42 PM
    Hello. My son is currently in boot camp. We received a letter from Cape May with general information and company assignment/mailing address about a week after our son reported. The initial letter is very thorough including a letter from command and the chaplain. Look over the purple Helmsman handbook which your son received from his recruiter before he leaves. The information detailing each training week offers insight into what will take place and a timeline if when. I would try to resolve the call dropping dilemma with my cell phone provider to save yourself a lot of anxiety over missed calls. Pray all goes well and this is helpful.
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    07 Jan 2016 07:04 AM
    When does your recruit leave? I can give you a guesstimate on the company. You can also look in the FAQ section. There is a link to the USCG.MIL page with company information.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    amywoodworth

--
    07 Jan 2016 09:17 PM
    Hi! He leaves Jan. 12. I will check that out. Thank you for your help!
    amywoodworth

--
    07 Jan 2016 09:27 PM
    Thank you for responding! I have been reading through the Helmsman. I took pictures of a couple pages with info I thought I might need. If I remember correctly though it is posted online some where. I have read so much information lately I'm getting myself confused on what I saw & where. You are correct about the cell phone issue. It will cause ME anxiety! Probably not him so much!

Thank you for responding! This was helpful! Good luck to your son!
    zflores

--
    11 Jan 2017 12:02 PM
    Hello All!

Please help. My son left yesterday (1/10/2017)for boot camp and I would like to start writing him letters.
    Can someone please tell me the company # and the name of the hall. Also, how do I log into facebook?

Thank you in advance
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    11 Jan 2017 12:13 PM
    Company Zulu-193 Munro Hall

I can't help you with your log in to Facebook, for that you are on your own.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    LauraSalisbury

--
    21 Feb 2017 10:39 PM
    Hello! My nephew was sworn in February 13. Can you please tell me his unit number and address so the family can write to him? I'm writing because his mother has passed.
    Thank you very much.
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    22 Feb 2017 10:57 AM
    Did his mother just pass while he is in boot camp? If so, please contact the Cape May Chaplain immediately. If she passed prior to boot camp and you are writing in place of his mom, that's fine. Anyone can write to any recruit at any time. But please, if necessary, contact the base chaplain. Do not tell him of his mom's passing in a letter at mail call. Either way, my condolences to your family.

As for his address...

SR John Q Public
    Recruit Company D-194
    James Hall
    USCG Training Center
    1 Munro Avenue
    Cape May, NJ 08204-5083
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    mbhibbs

--
    13 Mar 2017 08:53 AM
    Hello, my son is leaving 3/28/17 for boot camp and I am trying to get his company information beforehand if possible. Tried to follow the posted link under FAQ but had no luck. Any idea? TIA.
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    13 Mar 2017 01:10 PM
    They don't list company and hall until they ship. That link will work with updated into on 3/28 or 3/29. I could guess at company name but not at hall.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement