Just a couple of quick questions and i guess some opinions!
Im 21, engaged, and have my BS in kinesiology. My man and I haven't set a date yet for a few reasons. He should be leaving for A school in a few months and wants to see where his next "more permanent" station (if you will) will be and I am currently looking to get my RN license (its an associates degree and most programs only take about 16 months to complete). We are wanting to get married this december (he should be done with A school well before then) but the issue is there is a nursing school here at home and it starts in may and wouldn't get don't till next september. We have done long distance for 2 years and would like to not have to do another year and a half.
So i guess my questions are, should i wait till he gets his orders in A school and then apply for programs in that area?
And if i decided to do this, with us being married, would his pay financially support us because i will not be able to work while attending nursing school and i do not want to put a financial strain on our marriage during its first year.
Also a huge lover of Jesus Christ and am trying my best to walk by faith through this journey and not worry about the money but i am just trying to do what is best for the both of us.
So ANY advice/answers are welcomed and appreciated!