Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Discharge & Reverted
Last Post 19 Apr 2016 07:10 AM by mbeltows. 5 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Ritabr

--
15 Apr 2016 11:22 AM
    My husband went to the bootcamp at the end of this FEB and he was suppose to graduate on 15 APR 2016
    He got reverted 1st time on the 3rd week because there was a hair on his neck and I accept that they have to be real strict.
    the 2nd time he got reverted on week 4 because He made a mistake by disorder thing under his bed i am not sure what he means by that but he got reverted again because of that
    the 3rd time is on the 5th week He fells asleep with his uniform so he called me today and told me that
    he only has 3 chances means 3 reverted is all he can get
    more than that he is going to be kicked out of the bootcamp he said he saw ppl got kicked out before
    I just want to know if it's true because he is physically good He pass all the exam the test but it's just his personality that he needs to change
    is that going to be enough reason for him to get discharge? 
    How many time people can get reverted in bootcamp? I saw people got discharge mostly because the medical test and etc
    but his case is very little he just need more training for him to be sharp. 
    in case if he get kicked out can he join again?
    or he cannot join again ever.
    IF he can come back and join again then how long is it going to take for him to go to boot camp again and will he be paid during that time?

pls help me i am just so blank and don't know who to ask and where to go
    i am sorry for my english but i did tried my best to make it understandable. help me pls
    thank you so much
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    TheLonelyOS

--
    15 Apr 2016 01:53 PM
    That choice in my eyes is up to his CC's

Will this SN fall asleep in uniform while keep watch on lookout in the fleet?
    Will he lose his BTM gear in his rack and be called to do a boarding and be looking for that handcuff key or keeper?

I've heard its a 6 month wait after boot camp then he can re apply for it again.
    A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    m1ashooter

--
    15 Apr 2016 03:54 PM
    Everything really is in his court? Did he mention RAMP to you? Sometimes things can just pile up on a person and you can't seem to do anything right which can make things even harder. The only thing you can offer him is your prayers that he executes the directions of his company commanders.
    Trusted Member
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    AirDale13

--
    17 Apr 2016 10:36 AM
    You can be reverted for the silliest things in boot camp, it's just the way it is. He should just keep going and not quit. Hopefully everything clicks and he makes it. Remember you can always call his recruiter if you have questions so you don't feel like your in the dark.
    Bigfoot1120

--
    17 Apr 2016 11:44 AM
    Not to call your husband a liar but no one from Oscar-192 was reverted week 3 for hair on their neck.
    mbeltows

--
    19 Apr 2016 07:10 AM
    My daughter was reverted two weeks during week five. She was devastated when she called us. We talked to her again this past weekend and she is like a different person. She now knows where she is going upon graduation and is very excited. Hang in there, things can change quickly. Best of luck.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement