Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
When will I receive my husband's address?
Last Post 23 Sep 2016 09:19 PM by Old Guard2. 8 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
aprilburke47

--
25 Aug 2016 04:00 PM
    My husband arrived in Cape May on Tuesday evening and I know I won't get it immedietly but I already have a few letters written out and am wondering when to expect the form with his address. I've read mixed responses varying from within 7 days to 2 weeks. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    25 Aug 2016 08:40 PM
    Here you go... mailing address. Graduation 10/14/16. No waiting at all.

SR John Q Public
    Recruit Company K193
    Healy Hall
    USCG Training Center
    1 Munro Avenue
    Cape May, NJ 08204-5083
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    aprilburke47

--
    27 Aug 2016 11:21 AM
    Wow - thank you so much!!
    aprilburke47

--
    27 Aug 2016 11:45 AM
    I should also ask, if I send him letters now before receiving the form will he get in trouble? I don't want to make things more difficult for him.
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    pepperdoggie

--
    27 Aug 2016 04:58 PM
    No problems. Lick 'em and send away! Keep it positive and supportive. No bad news. It will take awhile for him to receive them and he may not be able to read them until the Company Commanders decide they have earned the right. CG boot camp is structured so that EVERY MINUTE is planned in advance. There is little to no "down time". It's 24/7. They get a little break on Sundays for divine hours, but even that is eaten up by uniform maintenance, etc. In the latter weeks, things loosen up as his Company conforms to Coast Guard standards. Hang in there!
    Amaly

--
    13 Sep 2016 09:06 PM
    Hello, I already received the robotic phone call from my husband but I'm wondering when I will get his address.
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    14 Sep 2016 08:10 AM
    In the FAQ section, in this section, there is a sticky thread "What company is my recruit in" If you click on the provided link, it will take you to the official CG Cape May website. It will list Company, Hall, Graduation Date and address.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Ekhlaurinaitis

--
    23 Sep 2016 06:41 PM
    Hi there my husband began basic training on Tuesday, i haven't received the post card with his address yet but I did find the address on the website based on his graduation date. Just wondering how accurate this info is and if there is any chance the address I receive on the post card will differ from the one I found online. I am just worried about sending the letters too soon and having him not receive them because I sent to wrong address
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    23 Sep 2016 09:19 PM
    If you found it at the link provided on this forum... 100% accurate. That is the official CG website.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement