Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Address for Coast Guard Recuit? LETTERS
Last Post 17 Apr 2019 05:52 AM by Old Guard2. 19 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
reztituyo

--
16 Nov 2016 01:58 PM
    Hi everyone! 

My fiance just yesterday, made it to CAPE MAY, NJ and I'm so proud of him. I received his first call (the one where it's under 30 seconds and they're telling you they arrived safely). I want to write him letters, and I have no idea what the address is. I looked it up on the USCG training center website, and got this:

SR (Last Name, First Initial)
    Company # and Hall (James, Healy, or Munro)
    1 Munro Avenue
    USCG TRACEN
    Cape May, NJ 08204

However, I don't know his company # or hall. I know some people on here have said I should be receiving a letter that states all of this information, but I'm worried he doesn't have my address memorized or written down. 

He left on Wednesday, November 16 / 2016 ( 11-16-16 )
    Cape May, NJ 
    Coast Guard Recruit Training

Please, and thank you in advance!
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    17 Nov 2016 07:48 AM
    U193
    Munro Hall
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    m1ashooter

--
    17 Nov 2016 08:10 AM
    Make sure you sign up for his facebook company page.
    Cute8pie

--
    17 Nov 2016 08:29 AM
    The Facebook Page is " USCG uniform 193 week 1", my partner left on the 15th too, but the fb page is so very supportive and helpful!
    reztituyo

--
    17 Nov 2016 03:31 PM
    Thank you guys so much, it's greatly appreciated! I didn't know about the FB page, I'll join it!

Thanks again! xoxo
    MFaieta

--
    30 Nov 2016 04:13 AM
    Sorry to post on a different person's question, but I didn't want to start a new thread for the same question. My son arrived last night. I had the address but have no idea where to find out the hall. How do we figure that out?
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    30 Nov 2016 11:00 AM
    http://www.uscg.mil/hq/capemay/Trai...uation.asp

V193
    Munro Hall

There is a link to that same site in both the FAQ section and the Families Section.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    MFaieta

--
    30 Nov 2016 12:17 PM
    Thanks!
    Monjon

--
    06 Apr 2017 10:55 PM
    My husband just went to bootcamp on tuesday, I have not received anything in the mail yet, but our daughter would like to write him as she is having a hard time adjusting. Does anyone know what hall he might be in and company. I tried the link but it's not working! Please help! I would like to join the Facebook page too for some support.
    Monjon

--
    06 Apr 2017 10:57 PM
    He left April 4th 2017
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    07 Apr 2017 07:23 AM
    I tried the link as well and it isn't working. Without that I'm flying blind. I don't know the company. I'm so sorry. I rely on that for everything. Hopefully it will be working soon... If I notice it working I'll send you a PM and it will pop up in your email.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    flacgmom

--
    07 Apr 2017 07:51 AM
    His company is India 194
    Address as follows:
    SR (last name, first name, MI)
    Recruit Company India 194
    USCG Training Center Cape May
    1 Munro Ave
    Cape May, NJ 08204-5083
    flacgmom

--
    07 Apr 2017 07:54 AM
    Facebook page is awesome! Lots of great info. Search for USCG India 194 week 1
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    07 Apr 2017 08:44 AM
    Perfect! Thank you
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Monjon

--
    07 Apr 2017 10:46 AM
    Thank you soooo much!!!!
    lindsay

--
    31 Aug 2018 02:47 PM
    My brother left on August 28th and i do not know what hall or company he is in please help i want to send letters.
    flacgmom

--
    31 Aug 2018 06:13 PM
    He is Oscar 196, you don’t need to put his Hall on the letter

flacgmom

--
    31 Aug 2018 06:17 PM
    Look back in the thread where I posted the specific way to address the letter
    mgojda

--
    16 Apr 2019 09:13 PM
    Hi, my boyfriend left today, April 16, for basic training. I know he is in company Juliet 197 but I dont know what hall he is in to send him letters. I really don;t wnat to put the wrong thing and have the letters sent back not delivered and I was told the company name and hall have to be on it and I'm not sure how to get his hall.
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    17 Apr 2019 05:52 AM
    You don't HAVE TO HAVE the Hall. It helps but if you have the Company, which you do, and you use his full name, not initials, it will get to him. I am certain they'll know John Q Smith in Juliet197 how to find him. Once you get the Hall, you can add it but it will not be returned without it. Honest. The mailroom people are pretty smart like that.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement