Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
DEPOT 2017
Last Post 21 Jul 2017 12:00 PM by Josefquinones. 12 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Informative
jtang1

--
18 Jan 2017 12:17 PM
    Does anyone know if all the DEPOT dates for 2017 are filled? If not, what dates are available? What are the benefits of doing DEPOT vs. starting out as E-3 during reenlistment and going to regular bootcamp?
    j1nx440

--
    25 Jan 2017 11:48 PM
    I don't think anyone knows the real answer to this other then your recruiter, I am still trying to get a spot on the march depot other then that I don't know when the next one is. either way if I cant make that depot date I would probably take a 8 week bootcamp over the wait for another depot
    Pizarro94

--
    26 Jan 2017 08:59 AM
    I'm not sure about the dates. DEPOT is just a 3 week boot camp instead of the standard 8. I'm currently trying to get into June DEPOT myself. There's also the possibility for A school waiver and starting as E-4 (if you have a job that relates to the rating) in DEPOT. I'm not entirely sure about traditional set up though.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    disciplecore

--
    27 Jan 2017 02:24 PM
    Posted By Pizarro94 on 26 Jan 2017 08:59 AM
    I'm not sure about the dates. DEPOT is just a 3 week boot camp instead of the standard 8. I'm currently trying to get into June DEPOT myself. There's also the possibility for A school waiver and starting as E-4 (if you have a job that relates to the rating) in DEPOT. I'm not entirely sure about traditional set up though.

Any reason for not trying for the march depot? Im hoping meps clears me for march 12th depot .
    "The only easy day was yesterday"
    freshwater

--
    28 Jan 2017 10:29 AM
    My recruiter provided these dates for DEPOT 2017:

June 4
    July 16
    September 10

There may be more dates, this is just what my recruiter provided and I'm planning on going in June.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    disciplecore

--
    28 Jan 2017 11:24 AM
    Posted By freshwater on 28 Jan 2017 10:29 AM
    My recruiter provided these dates for DEPOT 2017:

June 4
    July 16
    September 10

There may be more dates, this is just what my recruiter provided and I'm planning on going in June.

Thanks for the info.

Pizarro94

--
    30 Jan 2017 07:02 AM
    I would've loved going in March but I have braces. They don't come off until end of April. I'm trying to on the next available once they're off.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    disciplecore

--
    30 Jan 2017 10:01 AM
    Posted By Pizarro94 on 30 Jan 2017 07:02 AM
    I would've loved going in March but I have braces. They don't come off until end of April. I'm trying to on the next available once they're off.

Well depending on how fast meps is i nmight make march or see you in the june claas lol
    Pizarro94

--
    30 Jan 2017 01:18 PM
    Posted By disciplecore on 30 Jan 2017 10:01 AM

Well depending on how fast meps is i nmight make march or see you in the june claas lol

lol I feel that! Have you submitted your RDP yet? Because I submitted mine about 6 weeks ago and I haven't heard back about it yet. This wait is a little bit agonizing.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    disciplecore

--
    30 Jan 2017 01:34 PM
    Posted By Pizarro94 on 30 Jan 2017 01:18 PM
    Posted By disciplecore on 30 Jan 2017 10:01 AM

lol I feel that! Have you submitted your RDP yet? Because I submitted mine about 6 weeks ago and I haven't heard back about it yet. This wait is a little bit agonizing.

Yes i did but meps wanted papers for my prk eye surgery then i provided those then they said they would like the original prk paperwork they initially told me 2 months ago that they didnt need lol so im just waiting on their process. I will be fine due to having had it done by the military , all appointments met and having 20-10 eyesight since the first week after prk. It was back in 2013. Sad the process takes so long when i know for a fact that it will be approved lol
    Pizarro94

--
    31 Jan 2017 06:22 AM
    Yeah, this waiting is probably the worst part lol but at least you know it'll be approved! just have to be patient now while they do their thing.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    disciplecore

--
    31 Jan 2017 10:41 AM
    Posted By Pizarro94 on 31 Jan 2017 06:22 AM
    Yeah, this waiting is probably the worst part lol but at least you know it'll be approved! just have to be patient now while they do their thing.

I got a meps date for next week for the physical , i was told it would be a 2 day wait after for approval, then i was hoping to make the march depot class does anyone know if that one is full and what the date was exactly in march ? My recruiter said i could make it if i get approved next week which i should.

Josefquinones

--
    21 Jul 2017 12:00 PM
    Any updates on the dates that are available?
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement