Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
CSPI
Last Post 23 Mar 2017 01:46 PM by worthwhile. 20 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
MN7

--
09 Mar 2017 03:23 PM
    Hi all!
    I am currently waiting to hear back about being selected for CSPI. I know we will  hear by the end of this month. Just posting this to meet other people who are waiting to hear back and to keep up to date with any of the latest information regarding it and boot camp.
    Super excited and nervous to hear!
    invader

--
    11 Mar 2017 07:41 AM
    Same here! Which CSPI did you apply to?
    MN7

--
    11 Mar 2017 01:20 PM
    If you mean school I applied to University of Hawaii Manoa. What about you?
    khol20

--
    13 Mar 2017 11:38 AM
    Hi guys, I'm waiting for my results as well!
    EaanW

--
    14 Mar 2017 10:16 PM
    Let me know when you get your results Ladies and Gentlemen. I'm waiting as well; good luck to all of you!
    invader

--
    19 Mar 2017 09:00 AM
    Hey! Sorry , I wasn't clear enough. I meant which CSPI; there's two: the regular CSPI and then CSPI SLRP (student loan repayment program).  I applied to the latter. And no word yet!
    EaanW

--
    19 Mar 2017 01:03 PM
    Hey, I'm thinking tomorrow's gonna be the day we hear back.
    invader

--
    19 Mar 2017 03:03 PM
    I knoooow, so angsty. I'm dying to hear from my recruiter for the word!!
    EaanW

--
    20 Mar 2017 12:13 PM
    Anybody hear anything back yet?
    MN7

--
    20 Mar 2017 12:21 PM
    Nope! I messaged my recruiter and he has not responded yet either.
    EaanW

--
    20 Mar 2017 12:30 PM
    Ok, let me know if you hear anything! I was hoping it was going to be today.
    MN7

--
    20 Mar 2017 02:07 PM
    My recruiter told me it's on the admirals desk to be signed and then the list will be sent out!
    RollWave23

--
    21 Mar 2017 09:02 AM
    Greetings everyone,
    I too, am waiting for selection board results. I applied for CSPI SLRP, and thankfully received high recommendation from the interview board .
    invader

--
    21 Mar 2017 12:57 PM
    So did I! What school did you go to? I went to fiu
    RollWave23

--
    21 Mar 2017 02:19 PM
    great! I hope you get selected. I went to Texas Southern, and now attend Tulane.
    Megkd

--
    21 Mar 2017 07:54 PM
    Hey,
    I am also waiting to hear back. I'm getting really anxious cause I know it will be any day now! Good Luck everyone
    Megkd

--
    23 Mar 2017 06:54 AM
    Okay, so my recruiter just said that the results were suppose to come out Monday. He is going to call the coordinator and ask what's going on.
    EaanW

--
    23 Mar 2017 10:34 AM
    Hey guys contact your recruiter. The list is out my recruiter called me this morning. I Got Selected! Good Luck to everyone!
    RollWave23

--
    23 Mar 2017 11:32 AM
    Hey thanks so much for the update. I just contacted my recruiter as well who said he just got the email right before lunch. I got selected for CSPI SLRP. To God be the glory. I look forward to seeing all you selectees this summer at Cape May. Good luck to everyone else and a future, Semper Paratus!
    MN7

--
    23 Mar 2017 12:32 PM
    Hey guys I got the call and was selected too! So excited.
    worthwhile

--
    23 Mar 2017 01:46 PM
    My recruiter called today as well. Selected! Can't wait to start this adventure
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement