Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Mail at bootcamp
Last Post 09 Nov 2017 01:43 PM by Old Guard2. 8 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
mjt8002

--
07 Nov 2017 08:59 PM
    Brand new to forum. Our daughter arrived at Cape May this evening but when her call came through to us for her company and barracks name  the call was cut off by some bad phone connection. I feel awful not having the info I need to send her mail. Can anyone help me with how to retrieve that info for her? I don't want to get her in trouble by calling the wrong person because it was not her fault that their phones were cutting out. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    08 Nov 2017 07:48 AM
    Do not call anyone. It won't get her kicked out or anything but will bring unwanted attention. I'm not sure of the Hall or Company because that information is no longer on the CG website. I'll do what I can to find out. But there are facebook pages for every company. Let me reach out and see what I can find. You can join the facebook group and they will have the mailing address for you. That really sucks your last call for a while and it was marred by a bad connection. Just remember, no news is good news, the days will drag by but the weeks will fly. You should hear from her on Thanksgiving, if her company is allowed to participate in Operation Fireside. Anything at all we can help with here, don't hesitate to ask. We might not have answers but we'll try to find them and we'll be happy to support.

Check back... I'll really try to get that info for you. Someone else might even beat me to the punch.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    mjt8002

--
    08 Nov 2017 08:13 AM
    Thanks for the info! Very much appreciated! Our intention is not to bother Cape May at all. We're just trying to follow the proper channels.
    flacgmom

--
    08 Nov 2017 05:33 PM
    Your daughter is in Juliet 195

The address is:
    SR last name, first name
    Recruit Company Juliet 195
    USCG TRACEN Cape May
    One Munro Ave
    Cape May, NJ 08204-5083
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    09 Nov 2017 05:30 AM
    Do you know the hall for Juliet?
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    uscgdad23

--
    09 Nov 2017 08:55 AM
    Healy

mjt8002

--
    09 Nov 2017 11:36 AM
    Thank you all so much for the help! So she will be graduating January 5th as we thought originally. Guess we can go ahead and book flights etc....
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    09 Nov 2017 01:16 PM
    Do not book flights. There are so many things that can happen between now and then. She can be injured, she can be reverted. I waited until week 6 to purchase tickets.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    09 Nov 2017 01:43 PM
    I knew January 5th was completely incorrect. Just confirmed through a source at Cape May due to the holiday and holiday routine, graduation is Thursday, December 28th. Again, the reason you don't book airline tickets too far in advance.
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement