Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
2018 DEPOT Dates
Last Post 16 May 2018 08:49 AM by jtdepaola. 14 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
WPD1204

--
20 Dec 2017 05:38 PM
    Does anyone know DEPOT dates for 2018, other than the upcoming January dates?
    ThenicsFaster

--
    29 Jan 2018 02:25 PM
    I leave out Feb. 13th
    Jgajate

--
    04 Feb 2018 05:11 PM
    April 22 is the next DEPOT
    orbit

--
    28 Feb 2018 11:47 AM
    I was just told that the next Depot date is June 24th, which is the one I am about to try and get into.
    TombRaider330

--
    02 Mar 2018 08:33 PM
    I am hoping I get to do the Apr 22.. just did my physical exam at MEPS yesterday and it went well. Staff and doctors were so nice & professional with a bit of sense of humor lol

Next step is background and credit history check. If you see another post from me then that means I’m all clear to be shipped out, praying. Not that I’m worried but just curious what do they actually check for?
    orbit

--
    12 Mar 2018 07:41 PM
    Hmm, My recruiter did not mention one in April.. I wish he had cause I would have liked to get into that one instead. As far as what they look for in a background, I just cleared mine and I believe it's mostly to see if you have a record. Like any domestic abuse charges, felonies,etc..Things that are serious. I told them I had a lot of speeding tickets when I was younger and they didn't blink an eye. They are looking for major incidents. As far as the credit check, they don't care what your credit score is. You just can not have anything in collections. I had a couple things in collections. I paid them off and showed a receipt and was cleared instantly.
    calmic88

--
    14 Mar 2018 04:35 PM
    I am headed into the April 22nd Depot class.....anyone else out there?
    justin-branam

--
    20 Mar 2018 07:40 PM
    Posted By calmic88 on 14 Mar 2018 05:35 PM
    I am headed into the April 22nd Depot class.....anyone else out there?

Hey, I am shipping out for the April 22 class too! I'm down in Texas. Where are you?
    TombRaider330

--
    20 Mar 2018 08:40 PM
    Thank you all that responded. Your feedback is really helpful. I have my Refraction consultation (due to my previous LASIK surgery 4 years ago) appt next Tuesday and I’ll be going back to MEPS to bring the result. Has anyone gone through this process before? I’m really getting close to my planned ship date probably early May at this point (how often is Depot?). this whole thing still surreal to me as it has been my dream to join the military especially in USCG. 

I wish all my fellow future coasties best of luck, praying you guys will do well and let’s make this happen to make our country proud and safe. hope to see you all soon
    Jgajate

--
    08 Apr 2018 08:23 PM
    Hey, I'm going to DEPOT in April 22. I'm flying out from Seattle. Any other females out there joining me? If not, that's ok too. I was previously in the Coast Guard 12 years ago, what about you guys? What branch were you in?

mrsteve007

--
    08 Apr 2018 11:25 PM
    Not female, not prior service, but also flying out of SEA for DEPOT on April 22nd @ 0745.
    Kleedham

--
    30 Apr 2018 01:05 PM
    Are you going to DEPOT June 3rd?
    Kleedham

--
    30 Apr 2018 01:09 PM
    Anyone going to DEPOT JUNE 3rd.
    orbit

--
    02 May 2018 08:04 PM
    I’m going June 3rd. You?
    jtdepaola

--
    16 May 2018 08:49 AM
    Im also june 3rd. See you all in a couple weeks!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement