Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
DCA transition
Last Post 30 Sep 2018 12:37 PM by Simple1. 27 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
blake.brostrom

--
04 Jan 2018 03:35 PM
    Hello everyone. I am a CPT in the Army and I was recently selected as a primary candidate for the USCG DCA program. I have been receiving conflicting information in regards to how I go about my transition from Army to Coast Guard. I was originally told I would submit my UQR and separate from the Army and I would sign a new contract, oath and commission with the USCG. However, someone just told me I need to put an interservice transfer packet first for approval. I was not tracking this was an interservice transfer. Can someone help me whose been through this process. Thanks!
    drumnum52

--
    05 Jan 2018 03:47 PM
    I was selected on the October DCA panel as well. I'm currently working my DD-368 and Conditional Release packet again for the transition. The OJAK says you'll need to do another Conditional Release if I'm not mistaken. However I have been thinking of doing the same thing and submitting a resignation packet. On a different note, have you had any issues getting your Flight Physical released to the USCG? USAAMA told me I'd have to do a new-initial flight physical with the Coast Guard, but the USCG PSC is saying all they have to do is release it to them for review, either way, kinda seems a little more difficult than it has to be on the Army side. Good luck to you, and hopefully we'll meet in June at the DCO course.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Andisoss

--
    18 Jan 2018 01:26 PM
    Commissioned Officer and former recruiter here:

There is no such thing as a "inter-service transfer packet", at least not from a DoD to DHS branch. What the second poster said is correct, you should be working on getting an approved DD-368 that will let Army waive any leftover obligation you have left with them. I have never seen this denied before for someone who is switching to the USCG, but it can happen.

I assume you are a Warrent?

Anyways, welcome to the Coast Guard. Let me know if you have any questions.
    blake.brostrom

--
    26 Jan 2018 11:19 AM
    Awesome!!! Thanks for the help. this is a frustrating process on the Army side. Depending on what day and who you talk to determines the answer you receive. I did get the appropriate answer from the Army a couple days ago, and it supports everything you just told me.
    blake.brostrom

--
    26 Jan 2018 11:23 AM
    Additionally, it doesn't matter if you are a warrant or officer. There are no Inter-Service transfers from Army to Coast Guard via the DCA program. Thanks for all the help and I look forward to serving with all of you this summer.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Andisoss

--
    26 Jan 2018 09:43 PM
    Sure thing. Send me a PM if you want to exchange email addresses or have more detailed questions.
    metalboy21

--
    04 Mar 2018 12:22 PM
    Hi, everyone. I am also an Army CPT that has been selected for the DCA and my acceptance letter says that I should make the Jun DCO class, but to this day I am still waiting for an AO to contact me in order to continue the process. I have put an UQR with HRC the second week of Jan and I am also waiting on that. Has any of the individuals that have been also selected been contacted by an AO yet? The uncertainty is killing me. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated it. Thanks all.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Andisoss

--
    04 Mar 2018 07:39 PM
    metalboy,

Firstly, welcome to the family! I have never met a prior Army officer who has regretted their decision to switch to the Coast Guard. We are a very small, close, tight knit organization (especially the aviation community).

Secondly, the AO's should be wrapping up dishing out orders to our current members soon. You (and the other DCA folks that fly the same platform as you) will be getting to pick from whatever is left over. We were able to offer you a commission based on knowing we were going to be short X amount of aviation officers flying Y platform, but not so much the billet location themselves.

In short, you should be hearing something very soon. Do you know if you are going to be flying 60s or 65s?
    metalboy21

--
    05 Mar 2018 09:26 AM
    Andissos, 

Thanks, man. I am pretty sure that I won’t refret it. I’m very excited to start but the uncertainty is really killing me. Anyhow, I am a UH-60 aviator so I am assuming that’s what I would fly in the CG but I don’t really know because I haven’t heard from the AO. I hope you’re right and he/she contacts me soon. 
    Army->GreatLakes

--
    05 Mar 2018 10:51 AM
    I'm also a current Army officer but I was selected for the DCIO program, same panel though.

I definitely feel your pain with this transition. I've been communicating with my recruiter and Mr. Bryan from CGRC-Processing/Panels and Reports regularly. I'm tracking the current hold up is waiting for the DHS Secretary to sign our panel report.

Below is what the O-JAK says, but according to this timeline, the approved panel report is about 2 months late at this point... I wasn't able to get my UQR up until last week, so I'm even further behind than you at this point. Good news is, I know another Army officer who's UQR for this program was approved in about 5x weeks.

Good luck.

c. Approx 2-3 Months after Panel: Panel report approved by Secretary DHS,
    enabling the following actions to occur:
    (1) CGRC provides list of primaries and alternates to CG-PSC-opm-1
    (2) CGRC provides resumes to CG-PSC-opm-1.
    (3) OPM-1 disseminates resumes to assignment officers (AOs)
    d. Approx 3-5 Months after Panel:
    (1) AOs reach out to primary selectees to communicate regarding initial
    assignment. Depending on needs of the service, the selectee could be
    provided with one or several choices.
    (2) Following adjudication of assignment, the AO will enter non-executable
    orders in the Coast Guard Human Resources System.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Andisoss

--
    06 Mar 2018 01:27 PM
    Did you guys have to take a rank hit to join? I know in the past, I have seen some CAPTs come over to us as an LTJG whereas most Warrents came over as Ensigns.

In any case, you are right about the DHS Secretary not signing off on the panel report yet. I have personally never seen it take this long before and it is probably part of the reason they have not contacted you guys yet regarding assignments.

I was an ALT on a December panel and found out around mid-Feb (years back) that they had "cleared" the list and I got the green light to move forward.

In any case, try to remain patient. You would think because we are a small branch (especially compared to the Army) stuff would get done fast, but it is quite the opposite.
    KSU

--
    07 Mar 2018 06:32 AM
    metalboy21,

Congrats on getting picked up for DCA! I too was picked up for DCA. I'm an Army CPT and put my UQR in through my brigade the last week of JAN and received ETS orders on 28 FEB. Pretty quick turn around in my opinion. I had to call my installation transition office to let them know I needed the orders. They get an RFO from Army HRC and then you get the orders just as if you were going to PCS. Suggest you call yours to see if they have your RFO and just haven't cut orders.

Andisoss,

I am taking a hit from CPT to LTJG, but was fully expecting it. Extremely happy to be making a transition into doing something a little different! I've talked to several people who have served in my exact unit and they all speak very highly about the decision to join the USCG.

Looking forward to serving with all of you!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Andisoss

--
    07 Mar 2018 01:06 PM
    DHS Sec. finally signed off to authorize the commissions. You guys should be hearing from the Assignment Officer very soon.

In the interim, here are a few phrases you should get used to saying:

"No, I am not in the Air Force"
    "No, We are not part of the Navy"
    "Yes, we are a military branch. We have uniforms, guns and everything"
    "I have no fucking clue what you are talking about sir. I just fly helicopters"
    "Yes. I served overseas... in Puerto Rico..."
    Army->GreatLakes

--
    07 Mar 2018 02:11 PM
    That's great news!

I assume the "ALCGRECRUITING DIRECT COMMISSION OFFICER (DCO) PROGRAM SELECTION RESULTS" message should be published shortly as well?

Thanks for the update.
    Student-dcl

--
    07 Mar 2018 05:31 PM
    It has been released.
    Army->GreatLakes

--
    07 Mar 2018 06:07 PM
    Great, can you post it for the rest of us without a CG account?
    Student-dcl

--
    07 Mar 2018 09:39 PM
    I don't have CG access. I had a buddy send me the document thru a text. I tried to post it but I couldn't figure out how. If you want specific info, I could get that to you.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Andisoss

--
    08 Mar 2018 08:47 AM
    R 07 MAR 18
    BT
    UNCLAS //N01131//
    ALCGRECRUITING 002/18
    SUBJ: DIRECT COMMISSION OFFICER (DCO) PROGRAM 16 OCTOBER 2017
    SELECTION RESULTS
    A. 10 MAY 17 / ALCGRECRUITING 007/17
    B. Coast Guard Recruiting Manual, COMDTINST M1100.2 (Series)
    C. Coast Guard Weight and Body Fat Standards Program Manual,
    COMDTINST M1020.8 (Series)
    D. Coast Guard Medical Manual, COMDTINST M6000.1 (Series)
    E. Coast Guard Recruiting Command (CGRC) Standard Operating
    Procedure (SOP)
    1. The Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security has
    approved the results of DCO Selection Panel 03-18, which convened
    IAW Ref A on 16 October 2017. The panel recommended the following
    individuals as primary and alternate candidates for Reserve or
    Temporary Direct Commissions. Primary selectees are listed in
    alphabetical order.
    2. Alternates are listed in the order appointments may be offered.
    The DCO Panel 03-18 alternate list remains effective until the
    Secretary approves the results of the next DCO Panel for the
    alternate selectee’s respective program. Alternates are encouraged
    to reapply to maximize their commissioning opportunities.
    3. Primary selectees are appointed Reserve or Temporary (Temp)
    Commissions.
    A. Direct Commission Aviator (DCA) Primary:
    Name Commissioning Rank
    Brostrom, Blake D. LTJG
    Gooch, Frank R. LTJG
    Hernandez, Humberto D. LTJG
    Hess, Christopher J. LTJG
    Holmes, Timothy M. LTJG
    Loftis, Thomas J. ENS
    Martin, John P. LTJG
    Maurice, Matthew G. LTJG
    Rudolph, Daniel J. LTJG
    Toone, Bertrand L. LTJG
    Unger, Kyle S. LTJG
    B. Direct Commission Engineer (DCE)
    (1) Primary:
    Name Unit Comm Rank
    Claycamp, Jacob D. AET1 (Temp) AIRSTA Houston ENS
    Fox, Joseph R. IT1 (Temp) TISCOM ENS
    Gibson, Shawn M. ITC (Temp) Base Elizabeth City ENS
    Munnelly, Ashley L. IT2 (Temp) Base Miami Beach ENS
    Ryan, Nathan J. IT2 (Temp) USCG Academy ENS
    Votinov, Valentine Y. ITC (Temp) CGCYBER ENS
    (2) Alternate:
    Name Unit Comm Rank
    1. Duda, Jacob B. OS1 (Temp) NAVCEN ENS
    2. Nichols, James D. AET1 (Temp) RUITOFF Hampton Roads ENS
    3. Smith, Curt B. ET2 (Temp) C3CEN Baltimore ENS
    4. Williams, Jeffery A. OS1 (Temp) RUITOFF Vancouver ENS
    5. Brazile, Cornelieus L. IT2 (Temp) ESD Postsmouth ENS
    6. Kenyon, Michael D. ENS
    7. Martin, Stephen P. OS2 (Temp) Sector Corpus Christi ENS
    8. Rojas, Manuel D. ET2 (Temp) ESD St. Petersburg ENS
    9. Lawson, Zachary R. ENS
    10. Marable, Shaun R. YN1 Base NCR ENS
    11. Baer, Joshua S. IT1 (Temp) COMMCOM ENS
    12. Otero, Jasmine K. ET2 (Temp) BASE Charleston ENS
    C. Direct Commission Intelligence Officer (DCIO)
    (1) Primary:
    Name Unit Comm Rank
    Ball, David B. ENS
    Welfel, Nicole R. IS1 (Temp) JIATF South ENS
    (2) Alternate:
    Name Unit Comm Rank
    1. Rice, Tyler R. ENS
    2. Balazs, Mihaly IS1 (Temp) CG Cryptologic Unit TX ENS
    3. Ranisate, Carrie R. ENS
    4. Curp, Kevin A. ENS
    D. Direct Commission Lawyer (DCL)
    (1) Primary:
    Name Unit Comm Rank
    Baker, Bradley K. LT
    Del mastro, Matthew J. MST2 Sector N. New England LT
    Denn, Emily G. LT
    Flood, Kevin P. BM1 STA Charleston LT
    McGuire, James H. LT
    Thayer, Jacob E. LT
    (2) Alternate:
    Name Unit Comm Rank
    1. Martin, Jordan H. LT
    E. Direct Commission Physician Assistant (DCPA) Primary:
    Name Commissioning Rank
    Miller, Joseph B. LTJG
    F. Direct Commission Selected School (DCSS)
    (1) Primary:
    Name Unit Comm Rank
    Flood, Kevin P. BM1 STA Charleston ENS
    Rolfes, Fiona C. ENS
    Singletary, William R. LTJG PSU 307 ENS
    (2) Alternate:
    Name Commissioning Rank
    1. Renzetti, Austin W. ENS
    2. Frey, Hayden C. ENS
    3. Harris, William K. ENS
    4. Moore, Robert B. ENS
    5. Davis, Devin T. ENS
    6. Crisci, Daniel A. ENS
    G. Maritime Academy Graduate (MARGRAD)
    (1) Primary:
    Name Unit Comm Rank
    Ashton, Clara F. ENS
    Breidenthal, Hallie M. ENS
    Buderus, Briana N. ENS
    Flynn, Patrick C. ENS
    Martin, Justus D. ENS
    Pascale, Connor M. ENS
    Rice, Aaron R. ENS
    Romanuski, Matthew J. ENS
    Vorholt, Allen R. MST3 Sector Hou-Gal ENS
    (2) Alternate:
    Name Commissioning Rank
    1. Davis, Devin T. ENS
    2. Frey, Hayden C. ENS
    3. Moore, Robert B. ENS
    4. Ledoux, Scott R. ENS
    5. Jumaoas, Brandon-Rey K. ENS
    6. Thibeault, Madeline M. ENS
    7. Sanchez, Daniel R. ENS
    8. Hwang, Seung H. ENS
    9. Sandoval, Anthony R. ENS
    H. Direct Commission Prior Trained Military Officer (PTMO)
    (1) Primary:
    Name Unit Comm Rank
    Roy, David J. ENS
    Singletary, William R. LTJG PSU 307 ENS
    (2) Alternate:
    Name Commissioning Rank
    1. Ross, Ian W. ENS
    2. Randall, Dustin B. ENS
    3. Kenyon, Michael D. ENS
    4. Selectees will receive letters notifying them of their selection
    and any pending commissioning requirements. Final appointment is
    contingent upon meeting all commissioning eligibility requirements
    and remaining fully qualified IAW Refs A through E.
    5. This announcement is for planning purposes only and is not
    authority to issue travel orders to attend DCO school.
    6. Recruiters shall ensure all primary and alternate selectees’ SF-
    86 information is current, then release the SF-86 in EQIP upon
    receipt of this message and mail all original documents via
    traceable means to CG SECCEN to initiate a NACLC check.
    7. The selection panel consisted of the following members:
    Name Unit
    CAPT R. E. Dash COMDT (CG-65)
    CDR C. R. Criss COMDT (CG-1121)
    LCDR E. J. Wilson COMDT (CG-7113)
    LCDR H. K. Kawamoto TRACEN Petaluma
    LCDR K. N. Baker COMDT (CG-LPD)
    LT M. K. N. Wheeler COMDT (CG-212)
    LT M. D. Massaro LDC
    8. Applicants who were not selected or were selected as alternates
    are required to reapply through their recruiting office or ESO if
    interested in being considered for any future selection panel.
    9. The proceedings of a selection panel, including its deliberations
    and criteria for selection, cannot be disclosed to
    any person who was not a member of the panel. However, the panel
    precept is available on the Panels and Reports (PARTS) CG Portal
    page, https://cg.portal.uscg.mil/units/cgrc/AccessionsDiv/OAA/SitePages/
    Panels%20and%20Reports.aspx.
    10. Questions regarding the results of the panel can be directed to
    the Panels and Reports Manager, LCDR Eric Meaders at
    Eric.L.Meaders@uscg.mil. Questions regarding
    how to better compete for future officer selection panels, may be
    addressed to CG RC Officer Programs by e-mail at
    CGR-DG-CGRC-OfficerPrograms@uscg.mil.
    11. Serving as a selection panel member is an excellent
    professional development opportunity for officers. Officers
    interested in serving as members of an officer selection panel
    should contact LCDR Eric Meaders via email at
    Eric.L.Meaders@uscg.mil.
    12. CAPT Thomas F. Walsh, Jr., Commanding Officer, CG RC, sends.
    13. Internet release authorized.
    BT
    NNNN
    drumnum52

--
    18 Mar 2018 08:28 AM
    Good morning all! Just curious if anyone had heard from an AO yet for assignment?
    metalboy21

--
    19 Mar 2018 02:19 AM
    Nothing here yet.
    KSU

--
    19 Mar 2018 09:35 AM
    Nothing on my end yet either. Hopefully this week!
    DCA12345

--
    19 Mar 2018 06:50 PM
    I was an Army Warrant, short break in service, and then went CG last summer (fixed wing guy). I was on the same timeline as you all but last year. I didn't hear anything until around April about assignments. I found out I was selected in December and then things were really quiet until April. And then relatively quiet all the way until about 1 month prior to starting. I went through the DCO course end of July last year.
    Craig_S

--
    23 May 2018 11:13 AM
    I'm an Army Guard C-12 guy (prior O now a WO) working to come over to the CG this year. My packet is complete except for the interview which takes place in June, packet due in July for a board in September. Do you have any words of wisdom for me in this process? Where are you stationed and what are you flying? Any info you think is relevant is appreciated. Thanks, Craig
    DCA dude

--
    16 Jun 2018 04:54 PM
    I was picked up in December 2016. For the interview, take a look through the Ojak sample questions and rehearse. That seemed to help me and I'd argue that the interview is one of the most important parts of your packet.

For your transition, my best advice is to be patient and save money. The CG isn't as large as DOD installations and things move slower. It took me about two months to get a paycheck and I didn't start getting the correct flight pay until 9 months after my commissioning. All those little things take time to get straight and it was a frustrating first year.

I had almost 10 years in the Army before coming over and the grass is definitely greener. There are still some brown spots, but all things considered...I would do it again tomorrow.
    Simple1

--
    29 Sep 2018 07:20 PM
    Edit-double post
    Simple1

--
    29 Sep 2018 07:20 PM
    Hey guys, may be a little premature, but I was just on this past panel for DCA in September. I’ve heard anywhere from 2 months to 2 fiscal years before finding out if I’ve been selected or my package was placed in the trash can. But either way, hoping for some help.

I’ve also heard you’ll know platform and location before you accept, but I’m getting the vibe that’s not the case. Did you guys accept your commission before knowing what you’d be flying and where you’d be going? My family is pretty open to most locations and I go back and forth on platform. Currently fly a UH-1Y which is an absolute blast and think a 65 would be similar. But the 60’s are pretty sexy. Anyway, anybody have some insight on the process after notification of selection? Or even as an alternate?

Thanks guys,
    Hopeful future Coastie brother
    kirkaland

--
    30 Sep 2018 10:49 AM
    Posted By Simple1 on 29 Sep 2018 08:20 PM
    Hey guys, may be a little premature, but I was just on this past panel for DCA in September. I’ve heard anywhere from 2 months to 2 fiscal years before finding out if I’ve been selected or my package was placed in the trash can. But either way, hoping for some help.

I’ve also heard you’ll know platform and location before you accept, but I’m getting the vibe that’s not the case. Did you guys accept your commission before knowing what you’d be flying and where you’d be going? My family is pretty open to most locations and I go back and forth on platform. Currently fly a UH-1Y which is an absolute blast and think a 65 would be similar. But the 60’s are pretty sexy. Anyway, anybody have some insight on the process after notification of selection? Or even as an alternate?

Thanks guys,
    Hopeful future Coastie brother

Expect notification about 2.5 months from the board date. You will not find out anything airframe and air station until much closer to commissioning. For reference I was on the 23 April board, got notified on 5 July, and still haven't found out about where we're going and what I'll be flying  Should find that out in the next two weeks and I commission on 12 December.
    Simple1

--
    30 Sep 2018 12:37 PM
    Wow, thanks!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement