Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
DEPOT - April 22, 2018
Last Post 24 Mar 2019 08:17 PM by chukles. 18 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
justin-branam

--
20 Mar 2018 08:29 PM
    Anybody else out there that will be shipping out for the April 22, 2018 DEPOT class?
    mrsteve007

--
    22 Mar 2018 12:21 AM
    Yup. Swore in today with 3 other fellows headed to DEPOT in April.

We heard from our recruiter that late last week, there were 120 names for the April DEPOT. As of today, it was somewhere in the mid/upper 60’s. Sounds like it’ll be a big group.
    TombRaider330

--
    22 Mar 2018 12:18 PM
    woww how exciting! Best of luck to you Coasties!!
    justin-branam

--
    22 Mar 2018 09:49 PM
    Holy crap, that is a big group. I was expecting 20-30 people!
    justin-branam

--
    04 Apr 2018 05:59 PM
    Posted By mrsteve007 on 22 Mar 2018 12:21 AM
    Yup. Swore in today with 3 other fellows headed to DEPOT in April.

We heard from our recruiter that late last week, there were 120 names for the April DEPOT. As of today, it was somewhere in the mid/upper 60’s. Sounds like it’ll be a big group.

Swore in today. The count I got from my recruiter was in the 30's. Looks like it will be a "normal" sized DEPOT class after all. Also got a little enlistment bonus that wasn't available a few weeks ago, so that worked out nice, haha!
    TombRaider330

--
    04 Apr 2018 09:20 PM
    Congratulations Justin!! Did you do a PT test before you swore in? I was told by my recruiter before I get shipped out I have to send in a video of me swimming and doing pushup/sit ups as well as a screen shot of my running time. Once I pass that then I am clear to ship..
    mrsteve007

--
    05 Apr 2018 02:47 AM
    Our recruiter wanted to at least see that we were good with our push-ups and sit-ups before signing off.
    TombRaider330

--
    05 Apr 2018 07:37 AM
    it totally makes sense 😁
    Jamespumar

--
    08 Apr 2018 12:16 AM
    Just graduated let me know if you have any questions about the DEPOT program.
    TombRaider330

--
    10 Apr 2018 11:23 PM
    @ james Congratulations!! How was the swimming portion? What’s the ratio of female that graduated? Just curious.. any advice & tips you can share pls?
    Jgajate

--
    13 Apr 2018 06:28 PM
    Is there a point system for the physical training?
    calmic88

--
    19 Apr 2018 08:04 PM
    I’m in the 22 Apr Depot class as well! My recruiter gave me a rough number of 22 in the class so I guess we’ll all just have to wait and see. There was a guy that was supposed to ship with me but he didn’t pass the mock pt test and decided to go back to the army.
    erikrengifo423

--
    24 May 2018 12:45 PM
    Anyone back from April 22nd DEPOT that can give some insight?
    Anyone going out July 22nd DEPOT?
    mrsteve007

--
    28 May 2018 01:07 PM
    I graduated from the April 22nd DEPOT. Have any questions?
    orbit

--
    28 May 2018 04:52 PM
    Sent you a PM
    orbit

--
    28 May 2018 04:53 PM
    Mrsteve007- do you have any general advice? I leave Sunday.
    Mikeangelo209

--
    03 Jul 2018 12:27 AM
    I going to the July 22
    sveny

--
    23 Mar 2019 07:53 PM
    I swear in Monday and will be part of the April DEPOT class too. Any tips for preparing the last month before Cape May are greatly appreciated!
    Trusted Member / Administrator
    chukles

--
    24 Mar 2019 08:17 PM
    Sven, this is a thread from 2018. See if there is a thread for 2019. If not start one!
    I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted Coastie, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement