Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
October 2018 CSPI Panel
Last Post 01 Mar 2019 06:52 PM by CGReady. 38 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
Amp1519

--
07 Jan 2019 10:13 PM
Does anyone know where I can find the results besides through my recruiter?
I applied for the October 2018 panel and have not heard back yet.

Thank you
cgsaga

--
08 Jan 2019 07:05 AM
Posted By Amp1519 on 07 Jan 2019 11:13 PM

Thank you

Sent you a PM.
boomgnarly

--
08 Jan 2019 01:03 PM
I applied for the CSPI SLRP and found out that I am Alternate 1. What does that entail?
cgsaga

--
08 Jan 2019 08:23 PM
Posted By boomgnarly on 08 Jan 2019 02:03 PM
I applied for the CSPI SLRP and found out that I am Alternate 1. What does that entail?

It implies a few things:

1. If someone gets dropped from the program and loses their position, you'd be the first one they'd call

2. You should apply again because you're more likely to get picked the 2nd time around 

3. They probably thought you had a great application, but there is only so much money to go around and someone may have had a slightly better package this time.

But yea if you're able to, definitely try again man.
boomgnarly

--
08 Jan 2019 10:10 PM
Thanks for the reply, I am re-applying for the SLRP this upcoming session. My recruiter said not to be discouraged, she had an applicant that was third alternate that got picked up in the last round, but I am not going to get my hopes up on that. Would I be the only first alternate or is it a category for a group of applicants?
jessdrifts

--
09 Jan 2019 10:37 AM
Posted By cgsaga on 08 Jan 2019 08:05 AM

Thank you

Sent you a PM.

I had the same question! Can you PM me too please. Thanks!!!
cgsaga

--
10 Jan 2019 02:15 AM
Posted By jessdrifts on 09 Jan 2019 11:37 AM
Posted By cgsaga on 08 Jan 2019 08:05 AM

Thank you

Sent you a PM.

I had the same question! Can you PM me too please. Thanks!!!

Sent!

Posted By boomgnarly on 08 Jan 2019 11:10 PM 
Thanks for the reply, I am re-applying for the SLRP this upcoming session. My recruiter said not to be discouraged, she had an applicant that was third alternate that got picked up in the last round, but I am not going to get my hopes up on that. Would I be the only first alternate or is it a category for a group of applicants?

Alternate is a category that goes from first to however many alternates they chose to make. Even if you were the last alternate on the list you should still reapply.

boomgnarly

--
27 Feb 2019 02:58 PM
Anybody on here get picked up for the CSPI SLRP? I was an alternate but got a call a couple weeks ago saying I got picked up!
CGReady

--
01 Mar 2019 06:52 PM
Anyone that applied for the January panel SLRP hear back yet?
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement