Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
April 2018 DCO Board
Last Post 11 Feb 2019 08:18 PM by kirkaland. 206 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 4 of 7 << < 23456 > >>
Author Messages
CaptainHook

--
03 Jul 2018 10:33 PM
Serious!!! I think everyone should know Friday or Monday, but the official letters may still need to come out...still your recruiter will probably have an answer for you if they can check email or whatever. I didn't get notified until almost 7PM west Coast so im guessing most of them may of went home.
DCA2017

--
03 Jul 2018 10:47 PM
I also was just notified by my Recruiter, I was selected as a primary for DCA. Good luck to all the others still waiting to hear.
c.surg

--
03 Jul 2018 11:15 PM
Are recruiters back in thursday or friday?
c.surg

--
03 Jul 2018 11:17 PM
and congrats to you both!
Drandall3

--
04 Jul 2018 06:49 AM
I want to know!! Is there any way to get the results without our recruiter? I know mine will be off at least today.
Bmcalis

--
04 Jul 2018 07:18 AM
Congrats to the two that said they got picked up here!
jbsmith91

--
04 Jul 2018 07:50 AM
Is anyone able to get a pic of the list from their recruiter. I’m not trying to bug a 1st class on a holiday. SRl
jbsmith91

--
04 Jul 2018 07:50 AM
Is anyone able to get a pic of the list from their recruiter. I’m not trying to bug a 1st class on a holiday. SRl
jbsmith91

--
04 Jul 2018 11:17 AM
Anyone gotten a call?
c.surg

--
04 Jul 2018 11:40 AM
From what I understand, the recruiter gets contacted directly or is notified in an all recruiting command message.  We don't have access to that recruiting message board.  So it looks like the wait continues for a little longer for some us. I think I will just go workout and blare some America music to dull the pain, lol.
Bmcalis

--
04 Jul 2018 11:46 AM
ms-OCPZuf.gif
kirkaland

--
04 Jul 2018 11:48 AM
Posted By jbsmith91 on 04 Jul 2018 11:17 AM
Anyone gotten a call?

I'm reasonably certain that no one in recruiting is standing watch on the 4th. Try to enjoy the holiday with your friends and family and know that you'll hear something tomorrow or Friday at the latest.
jbsmith91

--
04 Jul 2018 11:54 AM
8th alternate DCE. 9 of you feel free to take other job avenues lol
RealQuick

--
04 Jul 2018 12:06 PM
Did you get a call JB or did someone send you a picture of the list?
jbsmith91

--
04 Jul 2018 12:12 PM
Posted By RealQuick on 04 Jul 2018 12:06 PM
Did you get a call JB or did someone send you a picture of the list?

I texted my recruiter and he checked his email.
alaskacoastie85

--
04 Jul 2018 03:32 PM
jbsmith91 are you currently a Coastie? I just applied for DCE for the new one (Sept board date). I am currently an EM1 (E-6) in Alaska. Hoping for so luck on the first go around.
Clamyman

--
04 Jul 2018 04:47 PM
I will be sitting on a lake in Alaska drinking a cold one and blaring the most abnoxious patriotic music with a smile on my face. But deep down in side I am screaming, because I know my fate is in an email. An email that is stuck in a recruiters mail box that won’t be opened till tomorrow, Friday, maybe even Monday.
KSU

--
04 Jul 2018 05:20 PM
Hey Folks, I understand the pain of the wait! I am a DCA from the OCT 17 panel. I just checked the message boards and nothing is on there. If it's anything like my board the message will not come out until long after you are notified of the unofficial results. Currently at DCO school, so those of you who have questions about that, let me know either via PM or starting a new thread. Happy 4th to everyone and best of luck!
c.surg

--
04 Jul 2018 05:27 PM
Posted By Clamyman on 04 Jul 2018 04:47 PM
I will be sitting on a lake in Alaska drinking a cold one and blaring the most abnoxious patriotic music with a smile on my face. But deep down in side I am screaming, because I know my fate is in an email. An email that is stuck in a recruiters mail box that won’t be opened till tomorrow, Friday, maybe even Monday.

Well said and this is exactly how I'm feeling.
Resserve Chief/Trusted Member
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
CPORJM

--
04 Jul 2018 10:29 PM
You've all applied to be officers in the CG, a branch of the US military, and yet you're all acting like a bunch of high school sophomores waiting to find out if they made the baseball team. You'll find out when your recruiters tell you.
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."-Jonathan Swift
jbsmith91

--
05 Jul 2018 06:40 AM
Posted By alaskacoastie85 on 04 Jul 2018 03:32 PM
jbsmith91 are you currently a Coastie? I just applied for DCE for the new one (Sept board date). I am currently an EM1 (E-6) in Alaska. Hoping for so luck on the first go around.

I’m an ET2 down in Charleston. Where in Alaska? I was on the Douglas Munro as a 3rd.
I’d be the biggest high school sophomore if it means I get a commission. That should be the class shirt. Make it look like a sophomore team jersey. Congrats to all those who will make the 1st round. Now the wait starts for the alternates and the official message. 
Drandall3

--
05 Jul 2018 09:08 AM
Just got the call! I was selected PTMO!!! Good luck everyone!
kirkaland

--
05 Jul 2018 10:52 AM
Just got the call when my recruiter (in PST) got in to his office. Got picked up as a primary select for DCA. Congrats to everyone else!
c.surg

--
05 Jul 2018 11:31 AM
Congratulations!
Clamyman

--
05 Jul 2018 11:52 AM
In my time as as a junior officer and a commanding officer in the Army, if I know one thing is true. Where there is a gaggle of people waiting, we all act like high school sophomores. It comes with the “hurry up and wait mentality”. It comes from the enlisted and officers alike, nothing wrong with it. 

alaskacoastie85

--
05 Jul 2018 12:01 PM
I'm at Sector Anchorage. I've looked back through the years and it seems the alternates almost always get picked up. For the most part. Good luck!
jbsmith91

--
05 Jul 2018 12:09 PM
Posted By alaskacoastie85 on 05 Jul 2018 12:01 PM
I'm at Sector Anchorage. I've looked back through the years and it seems the alternates almost always get picked up. For the most part. Good luck!

Last DCE the list moved up 11 spots by the time the official list posted. My friend was 15 alternate at unofficial and 4 alternate by the official.
Rossi206

--
05 Jul 2018 01:47 PM
#1 alternate for PTMO for the second time... No PTMO alternates were picked up in the November 2017 board. I'll reapply in a year or two after I complete my company command time. Congrats to everyone that made it.

RealQuick

--
05 Jul 2018 04:36 PM
Still nothing from my recruiter, I figured she's on leave.
Wonderwall

--
06 Jul 2018 09:13 AM
My recruiter is out on leave as well so I called the recruiting office and spoke to another recruiter. I was selected as a primary for DCIO! Congrats to everyone who made it and I hope those of you that haven’t found out find out sooner then later! Don’t give up if you didn’t get picked up this time!
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 4 of 7 << < 23456 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement