Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Sep DCO Board
Last Post 03 Jun 2019 07:05 AM by MegaOhm. 137 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 4 of 5 << < 12345 > >>
Author Messages
alaskacoastie85

--
05 Feb 2019 04:11 PM
I received my official commission date and school dates as well via CG email from a civilian at OPM.
alaskacoastie85

--
05 Feb 2019 04:12 PM
Nothing from AO either on my end. I think Shutdown has delayed the process.
valover

--
05 Feb 2019 04:18 PM
MegaOhm, I received it via email last Thursday
MegaOhm

--
05 Feb 2019 07:56 PM
Thanks, alaskacoastie85! Mine was in my CG email. I thought it would come to my personal email.
FishDuck09

--
20 Feb 2019 06:12 AM
Havent heard much, so I figured I'd send an update for the DCA folks after talking with the detailer yesterday...she is planning on sending an email in March to begin the assignments process. Expect a list of what is available vice a 1-24 dreamsheet. That is all.
thecoastismine

--
20 Mar 2019 06:05 AM
I got picked up last week for DCO from the DCSS alternate list!!! WOOOOOOOHHHOOOOO!
kittyhawk20

--
20 Mar 2019 10:28 AM
That's awesome! Congratulations! By any chance how were you informed? I'm an alternate for the MARGRAD Panel that convened on December 3. My spot was #6.
QWERTY987

--
26 Mar 2019 09:50 AM
Has any DCA heard anything from the AO recently? It's been several weeks since the initial email went out, and nothing since.
Simple1

--
26 Mar 2019 11:44 AM
Posted By QWERTY987 on 26 Mar 2019 10:50 AM
Has any DCA heard anything from the AO recently? It's been several weeks since the initial email went out, and nothing since.

Word on the street is we should hear no later than the 29th.
alaskacoastie85

--
28 Mar 2019 11:31 PM
Has anyone received their oath of office yet for DCE?
Banana57

--
29 Mar 2019 05:54 PM
For any of the DCA selectees, heard from the AO today, said to expect a call on location and platform on Monday, 1 April. Let’s hope they’re not setting us up for an April fools joke. Unfortunately for other DC selectees I can’t confirm if this is the case for the rest of you.
MegaOhm

--
29 Mar 2019 06:04 PM
DCE were told we'd hear by today, but I haven't yet. Anyone else?
alaskacoastie85

--
29 Mar 2019 06:28 PM
No assignment or oath of office received here. DCE
ClarkKent

--
29 Mar 2019 08:12 PM
Silence
BeeMan

--
29 Mar 2019 09:42 PM
Spoke to the AO today- PTMO and DCSS should get a new billet list to rank and return on Monday 1 April.
thecoastismine

--
31 Mar 2019 07:01 PM
GREAT NEWS! I'm logging in to outlook tomorrow and I'm camping there until I hear something.
Banana57

--
01 Apr 2019 01:39 PM
DCA’s got the call from the AO about 30 minutes ago. Looks like all DCA’s should get the call today.
valover

--
01 Apr 2019 05:19 PM
hopefully DCE's will receive a call tomorrow
MegaOhm

--
02 Apr 2019 09:06 AM
DCE updated timeline: assignments by end of next week.
NextChapter12

--
03 Apr 2019 03:55 PM
Has any PTMO or DCSS out there receive any information about assignments?
thecoastismine

--
03 Apr 2019 04:15 PM
I'm DCSS and nothing yet.  I have a phone call scheduled with the AO next Tuesday.  I'm hoping something happens before then.
valover

--
04 Apr 2019 02:00 PM
Did anyone receive an email or call from the AO today ? (DCE)
MegaOhm

--
04 Apr 2019 09:44 PM
No, but I don't expect one until next week.
thecoastismine

--
05 Apr 2019 02:57 PM
Just got an email at 1642 with 12 picks...They were all response ashore billets. I realize it's late in the game and all of the "goodies" have been snagged but they weren't that great...Command Center, anyone??
ClarkKent

--
08 Apr 2019 10:43 AM
At this point humor is the only antidote 

Moderator / Trusted Member
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
08 Apr 2019 02:06 PM
ClarkKent that is absolutely hilarious!
Sector NY, Staten Island
MegaOhm

--
08 Apr 2019 02:11 PM
ClarkKent, I've been feeling a little anxious about orders, and this made me feel so much better.
valover

--
11 Apr 2019 11:59 AM
As of today has anyone heard anything ?
NextChapter12

--
11 Apr 2019 02:45 PM
No, I have not received anything.
BeeMan

--
11 Apr 2019 05:16 PM
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 4 of 5 << < 12345 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement