Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
SRDC FY19
Last Post 12 Sep 2018 07:44 AM by ricodeelite. 12 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Basic Member
Basic Member
Ljcalimano

--
07 Sep 2018 07:03 PM
    Are there any applicants for this panel?
    BuckyCop

--
    08 Sep 2018 07:39 PM
    Yes, sent my packet in.
    Marshall1288

--
    09 Sep 2018 02:21 PM
    I also put a package in. 1st time.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Ljcalimano

--
    09 Sep 2018 06:44 PM
    Good to hear from both of you. This is my second time putting in a package. Last year I was an alternate candidate. Hopefully, we hear good news this time around for all of us. My recruiter originally told me the panel is convening 01OCT, however, the CG website says it’s convening 29OCT. What is the actual date? It’s not a huge difference but the wait is long if it is true what the website says.
    Marshall1288

--
    10 Sep 2018 07:56 AM
    My recruiter also told me the 1st. I think the one on the website is a typo. If you go to the officer page for active duty it as all the dates on it and it still says the 1st. When did you find out results last year?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Ljcalimano

--
    10 Sep 2018 08:16 AM
    Last year, the panel was on 9/11. I didn't get any results till mid October. I'd say it took about 6 weeks to get a phone call from the recruiter. If its the same timeline this year, I am assuming we'll hear something from the recruiter by mid November. Hopefully, we hear something by thanksgiving!
    Ematthew

--
    10 Sep 2018 08:18 AM
    The panel on 29OCT is for OCS-T, it must have been confused with that one. The PY19 Officer Program Guidance states that your panel will be 01OCT.
    BuckyCop

--
    10 Sep 2018 06:11 PM
    My first time applying as well, hopefully we hear by mid-November. I'm currently in the Reserves, putting in a packet for both SRDC and OCS-R. I just got my packet finished today (3 week extension on the physical). Anyone else currently in the reserves as a rated member? In some ways it might be hard to walk away from being a ME, but I've always had being an officer in my sights. Hopefully, if I get lucky enough to be picked up, I can keep my quals.

Good luck to everyone!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Ljcalimano

--
    10 Sep 2018 07:48 PM
    I’m also a reservist. I’m a BM and kinda wish to stay somewhat operational. I’ll consider a Psu if the opportunity arises. Best of luck to you all as well.
    Marshall1288

--
    11 Sep 2018 12:51 PM
    I am prior active duty Navy. I was a MA, which is ME for the CG. Did 6 years and I've been out about 6 years. I was busy finishing school and starting a new career and life. But, now I've got that settled I miss serving. Hoping to be able to put on the uniform again. What are y'alls degrees in? What states are your from?
    ricodeelite

--
    11 Sep 2018 02:35 PM
    Another applicant here. Just graduated DEPOT last month, now an ME2. Was prior service army for 6+ years as an E-5. First time submitting a packet for SRDC. My recruiter said there's a 50% chance of getting accepted. Not sure if that was an accurate number or just throwing it out there, but I've got my fingers crossed.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Ljcalimano

--
    11 Sep 2018 07:56 PM
    The acceptance rate varies from year to year, but 50 percent seems to be the average. It’s still a very high acceptance rate compared to other panels. I also have my fingers crossed! I am from New Jersey. My undergraduate is in finance and international business. However, I’ve been a bilingual math teacher the past 5 years.
    ricodeelite

--
    12 Sep 2018 07:44 AM
    Well that's good news I guess. I'm from NY, B.S. in Computer info systems/business, Masters in public administration. Police officer for 11 years now. I put in for Army OCS years ago and got accepted, but had to turn it down because of so much going on in my personal life at that same time (bought a new house, got married, new job). Good luck to everybody. If I hear anything, I'll post something.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement