Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
SRDC FY19
Last Post 15 Jan 2019 08:49 AM by naszero. 118 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 4 << < 1234 > >>
Author Messages
ERans

--
07 Nov 2018 12:35 AM
That's great... Where did you hear this information from?
SeaTacGuy

--
07 Nov 2018 10:12 AM
Based on what I saw from last year results came out on the Friday six weeks after the board was held. Looking at when the board was this year looks like there is a strong possibility we find out on Friday! Fingers crossed that is true and that we all receive good news!
Basic Member
Basic Member
Ljcalimano

--
07 Nov 2018 12:25 PM
I hope we all get good news soon. Last year's panel results were released around this time. 46 days after the panel convened (to be exact, but who is counting!) people started to get phone calls.
Bascue82nd

--
07 Nov 2018 09:11 PM
A little late to the party but thanks for the information everyone and good luck!
djouve273

--
12 Nov 2018 08:27 AM
Good Morning All! Has anyone heard any further information about the results?
Monkeybones

--
12 Nov 2018 01:22 PM
All I heard a while ago is that we should have the results before thanksgiving. I don't know if this is for sure.
ERans

--
13 Nov 2018 11:41 AM
I feel like today should be the day. Ha.
SeaTacGuy

--
15 Nov 2018 10:16 AM
Man this waiting is driving me crazy. Fingers crossed tomorrow is the day as my experience in the navy was all results were announced on Fridays.
Basic Member
Basic Member
Ljcalimano

--
15 Nov 2018 01:35 PM
Its driving me crazy too!
manolito_mp12

--
15 Nov 2018 05:22 PM
I can say I’ve gotten a few gray hairs from this wait. I check this forum a couple of times a day, especially now that results should be coming out soon. Here’s to getting results tomorrow to enjoy the weekend.
ERans

--
16 Nov 2018 01:00 PM
Called my recruiter this morning and still nothing... And she’s leaving until Xmas after today. Haha
SeaTacGuy

--
16 Nov 2018 02:30 PM
Arg all that hope that today was the day appears to be gone!
Basic Member
Basic Member
Ljcalimano

--
19 Nov 2018 06:51 AM
New week. Lets hope for some type of news before the holiday weekend. Have a good week!
SeaTacGuy

--
20 Nov 2018 10:02 AM
Anyone heard anything or contacted their recruiters?
Marshall1288

--
20 Nov 2018 01:11 PM
My recruiter just called, he said some results came out but not SRDC as of yet. So maybe tomorrow. He also wanted to let me know he would be out 2 months. So y'all keep me posted lol
djouve273

--
21 Nov 2018 09:01 AM
Crickets crickets.... Man this wait is killing me thought we would know by now. Anyone else hear anything?
SeaTacGuy

--
21 Nov 2018 09:37 AM
Nope still waiting.... or everyone on here wasn't selected.
SeaTacGuy

--
21 Nov 2018 12:23 PM
Maybe we will get lucky and find out before Christmas at this rate!
Basic Member
Basic Member
Ljcalimano

--
23 Nov 2018 10:14 AM
I hope everyone had a nice thanksgiving. The wait is crazy.
SeaTacGuy

--
26 Nov 2018 10:16 AM
Am I the only one feeling a little less optimistic as the days go by? I figured we would have heard something by now!
Marshall1288

--
26 Nov 2018 10:41 AM
I'm hoping it's the exact opposite. Maybe, it's taking so long because they are trying to get authorization to accept more than usual.
ERans

--
26 Nov 2018 11:50 AM
Has anyone reached out to their recruiter? Mine is gone until Christmas.
ERans

--
26 Nov 2018 11:50 AM
Has anyone reached out to their recruiter? Mine is gone until Christmas.
SeaTacGuy

--
26 Nov 2018 12:35 PM
I talked to mine. Still no results. Says they are hoping this week.
Basic Member
Basic Member
Ljcalimano

--
29 Nov 2018 08:37 AM
I think were headed to breaking the record of waiting for the panel results!
Marshall1288

--
29 Nov 2018 09:04 AM
I recently read an article where the Navy lost an entire ships advancement exams. Maybe, that's what has happened to our panel results, they lost them.
SeaTacGuy

--
29 Nov 2018 11:08 AM
From my time in the military I have always received results of whatever it may be on a Friday, so my assumption is whenever the results are actually released it will fall on a Friday. If its not this Friday I will probably be the second Friday of next week.
SeaTacGuy

--
29 Nov 2018 03:52 PM
So, I wonder if it has anything to do with the potential government shutdown if they cant address the CR.
Basic Member
Basic Member
Ljcalimano

--
30 Nov 2018 05:52 AM
Today is going to be the day!
SeaTacGuy

--
30 Nov 2018 08:18 AM
Lets hope! Who gonna call their recruiter today???
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 4 << < 1234 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement