Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
SRDC FY19
Last Post 16 Apr 2019 04:30 PM by ERans. 130 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 5 << < 12345 > >>
Author Messages
naszero

--
30 Nov 2018 10:52 AM
I heard results are out. I'm trying to find the message.
SeaTacGuy

--
30 Nov 2018 11:11 AM
ya I couldn't find any recruiting messages. All other messages are published
ERans

--
30 Nov 2018 11:33 AM
Post it here when you find it. Please and thank you.
naszero

--
30 Nov 2018 11:54 AM
Might be bad info. I heard it from my buddy who also applied to the program.
Marshall1288

--
30 Nov 2018 11:58 AM
If it's "unofficial" results they won't be published. But, recruiters will have a list. I would call my recruiter but, he's out because he had surgery.
SeaTacGuy

--
30 Nov 2018 12:04 PM
well someone call their dang recruiter yo!
Basic Member
Basic Member
Ljcalimano

--
30 Nov 2018 12:10 PM
I called and didnt pick up
Marshall1288

--
30 Nov 2018 12:11 PM
So they are out?
Basic Member
Basic Member
Ljcalimano

--
30 Nov 2018 12:18 PM
I don’t know if the results are out, but I. Called my recruiter to find out and he didn’t answer the phone.
Marshall1288

--
30 Nov 2018 12:21 PM
Oh okay. I thought you were saying you didn't get picked up. I'm glad he just didn't answer the phone
Basic Member
Basic Member
Ljcalimano

--
30 Nov 2018 12:39 PM
Sorry for the confusion!
ERans

--
30 Nov 2018 12:56 PM
Haha. So no one really knows?...
SeaTacGuy

--
30 Nov 2018 01:00 PM
Nope. I would assume if they were out we would have known by now unless we all failed to get selected
Basic Member
Basic Member
Ljcalimano

--
30 Nov 2018 01:12 PM
I agree. We would know by now because one of us would’ve received a call.
ERans

--
30 Nov 2018 01:12 PM
Sounds like a couple of our recruiters are out.
djouve273

--
30 Nov 2018 05:06 PM
Hey guys I talked to my recruiter and he said he hasn't received anything yet. Yea he said it's taking way longer than normal but he checked and nothing yet.
SeaTacGuy

--
03 Dec 2018 01:04 PM
I feel like they hate us and are going wait until the new year to release the results.
Marshall1288

--
03 Dec 2018 03:57 PM
So I went back and looked, and it appears that all the officer board canidates from every board were notified on Tuesday's. I think tommorow will be the day.
manolito_mp12

--
03 Dec 2018 07:54 PM
I sure hope you are right. This wait is killing me. I knew it was going to be a while but definitely not this long of a wait.
ricodeelite

--
03 Dec 2018 08:14 PM
Does anybody know how many applicants there are and/or open spots they plan to have yet? I'm wondering if there are just an extremely large number of applicants this year.
SeaTacGuy

--
04 Dec 2018 07:27 AM
I don't know, but if you look in the OJAK it appears there really isn't a whole ton of applicants every year. Usually things that spark the influx of military applicants is a declining economy. I'm curious about everyone's stats. I am wondering if I did enough. Here is me:

9 years in the navy as an Aviation Electronics Tech
BS in Computer Science
MA in Organizational Leadership
MA in Human Resources
GS-13 (Branch Head) for the government
Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
College Professor at a local community college

What do you all have going on?
ricodeelite

--
04 Dec 2018 08:49 AM
6.25 years Army reserve in signal corps/communication left as an E-5
Reenlisted in USCGR in June as an ME2
BS in Computer Info Systems
MPA - Public Management
Police Sergeant for the past 3 years, prior police detective & police officer for 8 years before that.
EMT-B
Instructor for most things law-enforcement (SFSTs, instructor development, field training, etc.)
SeaTacGuy

--
04 Dec 2018 09:09 AM
Dang that's some good stuff right there! I could see your background being beneficial 100%.
djouve273

--
04 Dec 2018 09:11 AM
10yrs Coast Guard reserve MK2
BTM qual
33 and 45 crew qual
BA Public Safety Administration
Working on Masters

Firefighter/Paramedic city of Fort Lauderdale 7yrs
EMT- B certified
EMT- P certified

CPR/first Aide Instructor for 8years
SeaTacGuy

--
04 Dec 2018 11:12 AM
You guys look like you are bringing the heat!! Slowly but surely this day is looking less like the day we learn our fate.
Marshall1288

--
04 Dec 2018 11:34 AM
Seatacguy were you active duty?
Did 5.75 years active duty Navy got out as MA2
BS in Management Information Systems
Network Administrator/Security Consultant/Tech Trainer at an electronic security company
CrossFit Coach
Volunteer for Church with Community
President of HOA

Sectacguy have hope, all the others got called after lunch from what I can tell from the other forums.
SeaTacGuy

--
04 Dec 2018 12:03 PM
Marshall I was active for 9. Got out as an AT1.

I certainly hope you are correct sir! I am hoping its not like how the navy puts out results early in the day. Fingers crossed!
Marshall1288

--
04 Dec 2018 12:16 PM
Man you were at the hump and a 1st class. It must of been hard to consider getting out. And yeah lets hope the CG doesn't do much like the Navy lol
SeaTacGuy

--
04 Dec 2018 12:37 PM
I was actually 5 days short of 10 years, but just didn't like it anymore. Had a series of bad leadership, and I was headed into 3 deployments in 4 years. It was time to take a break. Haha right??? Well my fingers are crossed!
Basic Member
Basic Member
Ljcalimano

--
04 Dec 2018 12:50 PM
I see a lot of good applicants! I'm not sure if I can keep up with the competition!

My military experience has been as a reservist the past 4 years. I am currently a BM3 working on CX qual.

I have been a bilingual math teacher for 6 years now.
I am certified to teach math, business, bilingual, ESL, special education, elementary ed, and that's it. Yes, I am a nerd and love being teacher lol.

AA - General Business
BS - Finance
BS- International Business
I am currently working on my master's degree. The program that I am working on is for educational leadership.

I coach softball, baseball and volleyball. I have ran a few fundraisers to raise funds for different natural disasters that have occurred in the US and outside of the US. I am an active contributor/fundraiser to the AIDS foundation and the breast cancer awareness.
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 5 << < 12345 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement