Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Just heard this one - Bwahahahaha
Last Post 23 Dec 2009 12:28 AM by MyBrotherIsACoastie. 22 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Geezerdude

--
18 Jul 2008 11:33 PM
    Which has more balls: Army, Navy or the Coast Guard?

3 Officers were having a drink at the Officer's club. One from the Navy, One from the Army and one from the Coast Guard. They were talking about which service had the biggest balls.

The Army Officer piped up and said "That's it. Come to my post and I will show you who's got balls."

So they were brought to the grenade range and the Officer pulled the pin and told the one of the NCO's to jump on that grenade. NCO replied "Sir Yes sir" Boom... he was gone, now that takes balls said the Army Officer.

The Navy officer said that is nothing, come over to my Aircraft carrier and I will show you balls. So they did.

On the flight deck as an F-14 was about ready to take off the Navy officer told the flight deck crewman to step behind the jet as it takes off. The Crewman said "Sir Yes Sir" The jet took off and in a burst of flames, the crewman was gone. Now that takes balls, the Navy officer said.

The Coast Guard officer chuckled and said that's nothing come about one of the 378's and I will show you balls.

So they walked onto the flight deck of the 378. Coffee cup in hand the officer pointed aloft to the petty officer working on the mast high above.

"Petty officer" he yelled. Jump down from there and do a swan dive into my coffee cup.

The petty officer replied "F*ck you sir"...

The CG officer said "Now that gentlemen... that takes balls"

skull
    Trusted Member
    jen899193

--
    18 Jul 2008 11:49 PM
    ROTF---lmao......

oooohhhhh this was good.

only thing it is missing is the marines.
    wonder why that is????

Jen
    Proud Coastguard Mom
    SN Church, Brittney R.
    USCGC Alex Haley, Kodiak, AK
    "Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin

~Jen~
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    treyyert34

--
    18 Jul 2008 11:59 PM
    And the airforce, Jen
      (unless you count the jet as airforce?)

Trey S.     Helping the community......one post at a time.

Trusted Member
    jen899193

--
    19 Jul 2008 12:01 AM
    ok.....

lol~i forgot about the fly boys.

i will leave air force jokes at the
    door out of respect for bill!!!!

Jen
    Proud Coastguard Mom
    SN Church, Brittney R.
    USCGC Alex Haley, Kodiak, AK
    "Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin

~Jen~
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    treyyert34

--
    19 Jul 2008 05:33 AM
    O, ..ok

Trey S.     Helping the community......one post at a time.

coastiewife

--
    23 Jul 2008 06:12 PM
    I saw that one earlier and LOVED it!  I sent it by e-mail to some friends.  Good one!

Michelle
    Michelle
    Mom of Two
    Wife to FS2
    KT3465

--
    29 Aug 2008 02:00 AM
    hahaha, I actually lol'd

blondechickCALI

--
    18 Sep 2008 08:55 PM
    that was really funny.
    blondechickCALI
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    mrhott

--
    18 Feb 2009 11:12 PM
    ROFLlol lol lol lol

Now that takes balls!!!

Proud Father of Delta 181 Recruit
    Graduation 3 APRIL 2009

"Life should not be  journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaining -- WOW, WHAT A RIDE!"

Proud Father  of FS3 Hottinger, Kaeli
    USCG Cutter Mellon WHEC 717 Seattle, WA

"Life should not be  journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaining -- WOW, WHAT A RIDE!"
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    divershaun

--
    27 Feb 2009 04:27 AM
    because they failed to mention the usmc ill mention it in this joke.

so this CG guy is sitting at a bar and turns to the guy next to him and says "hey, wanna hear a joke about the marines?" the guy next to him says "before you tell that joke i just want to tell you that i am 5'11" 195lbs and im a marine, the guy to my right is 6ft 205lbs and he is a marine, and the guy to the right of him is 6'4" 225lbs and he is a marine too. so do you still want to tell that joke?" the CG guy says "nah, i dont feel like explaining it three times."

"Runnin' swimmin all day long, thats what makes a tadpole strong!"
    "Ten years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the things you did. So throw out the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbors, catch the trade winds in your sails, explore, dream, discover."

Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    27 Feb 2009 06:52 PM
    I liked it divershaun...lol

I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    divershaun

--
    27 Feb 2009 11:02 PM
    lol thanks, i kno its not the best one, but this post was missing the USMC

"Ten years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the things you did. So throw out the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbors, catch the trade winds in your sails, explore, dream, discover."

Basic Member
    Basic Member
    CWUSCG

--
    20 Mar 2009 01:28 AM
    Why are NAVY kids so good looking???

Because all of their dads are Coasties. : )

BOATSWAINS MATE!

CGC Dallas(WHEC 716)
    November-181
    "Keep our hands steady and our eyes observant. Keep our hearts pure and our course true for come hell or high water, when called by those in need we shall always be their guardians of the sea."
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    divershaun

--
    24 Mar 2009 02:08 PM
    lol thats not even a joke, thats the truth!

Basic Member
    Basic Member
    CWUSCG

--
    24 Mar 2009 11:29 PM
    divershaun said...
    lol thats not even a joke, thats the truth!

The bad thing is, Im a navy kid! smhair

BOATSWAINS MATE!

<!-- Edit -->

Last Edited : 3/24/2009 5:32:31 PM GMT

CGC Dallas(WHEC 716)
    November-181
    "Keep our hands steady and our eyes observant. Keep our hearts pure and our course true for come hell or high water, when called by those in need we shall always be their guardians of the sea."
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    divershaun

--
    25 Mar 2009 10:25 PM
    u sure about that....? haha

u never kno! haha

islandwaters

--
    26 Mar 2009 01:34 AM
    That was freaking funny....LMAO
    Longview53

--
    01 Apr 2009 05:28 PM
    LOL oh man I know I'm late but that joke about the Marines is hilarious! I have a few Marine pals that I'll be forwarding that joke to!

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    jkribell

--
    01 Apr 2009 08:15 PM
    LMAO Yes - I am late to see that joke as well but I about fell off my chair! I work the military market here in Hawaii so...... I know just who needs to receive that joke!!!! LMAO

Proud Mom of Cactus Blossom
    Seaman Kribell, Heather
    FS A School Petaluma

Lucky to live in Hawaii - Mom to FS3Kribell, USCGC Hamilton, San Diego
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    CWUSCG

--
    08 Apr 2009 06:45 PM
    Why do sea gulls fly over Navy bases upside down?

Because they're not worth a crap.

:P

BOATSWAINS MATE!

CGC Dallas(WHEC 716)
    November-181
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    CSAYank

--
    22 Apr 2009 09:59 AM
    HAHAHAHA!! That's awsesome!

-Pain is weakness leaving the body.
     -It's 5 o'clcok somewhere.
     - So can you tell me what exactly does freedon mean, if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be.

Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    COASTIE_CLEMENTINE

--
    07 Aug 2009 06:16 PM
    hahahahaha

I love them all!

the usmc bar one especially...

~Semper Paratus~

MyBrotherIsACoastie

--
    23 Dec 2009 12:28 AM
    That's great, nothing like good humor! It does take balls though.....

Nick
    PROUD brother of
    Zach
    Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin

Nick
    PROUD brother of
    Zach
    Yorktown, Virginia
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement