Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
OCS-T PY19
Last Post 29 Nov 2018 06:39 PM by jbsmith91. 19 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
USCG OPS SPEC

--
07 Nov 2018 05:16 PM
    Anybody heard any news yet on when to expect the PY19 OCS-T results?
    CookinCoastie07

--
    07 Nov 2018 07:30 PM
    I asked my recruiter before the panel started and he said that it should take 2 weeks for unofficial and maybe a month or so for the official. He said he’d call when he received the unofficial.
    CBcoastie93

--
    13 Nov 2018 01:42 PM
    Anybody hear anything? Unofficial should be out soon. The waiting game is brutal!
    USCG OPS SPEC

--
    13 Nov 2018 03:29 PM
    I called several recruiting offices, they all have different answers to when the unofficial should be emailed out......
    CookinCoastie07

--
    13 Nov 2018 08:35 PM
    Yes indeed, the wait game is brutal! I’ve been checking the messages also. My recruiter told me he thinks it’ll be Friday at the latest. I’m sure it’s just a guess judging by past panels.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Ljcalimano

--
    14 Nov 2018 10:36 AM
    I don’t mean to annoy anyone by comment but two weeks seems to very short. The DCO panel took roughly 35-40 days to inform the applicants. I submitted a package to the SRDC panel that convened October 1 and I still haven’t heard anything, which is almost 6 weeks. I hate the waiting game too! Just be patient!
    Ashton23

--
    14 Nov 2018 10:47 AM
    The process to commission someone via Direct Commission takes much longer than OCS-T. OCS-T is probably one of the most streamline processes. As such, results will likely be out sooner than later. Hang Tight, and Good Luck!
    CookinCoastie07

--
    14 Nov 2018 10:53 AM
    Last years results we’re out less than 3 weeks after panel started. Still the wait. :-)
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    magmam

--
    14 Nov 2018 03:21 PM
    when did the panel actually convene?
    CookinCoastie07

--
    14 Nov 2018 03:44 PM
    Oct 29th
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    magmam

--
    14 Nov 2018 03:48 PM
    OH I was thinking much earlier, didn't package have to be in back in Sept?
    CookinCoastie07

--
    14 Nov 2018 04:20 PM
    August 10th was the submission date.
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    magmam

--
    14 Nov 2018 04:33 PM
    thanks, I guess I thought panel would convene soon after submission
    USCG OPS SPEC

--
    16 Nov 2018 06:02 PM
    well, looks like nothing this week.... hoping for early next week before the holidays.....
    Ashton23

--
    20 Nov 2018 11:43 AM
    R 20 NOV 18
    BT
    UNCLAS //N01131//
    ALCGRECRUITING 010/18
    SUBJ: OFFICER CANDIDATE SCHOOL TEMPORARY COMMISSION (OCS-T) PROGRAM 29 OCTOBER 2018
    SELECTION RESULTS
    A. 14 MAY 18 / ALCGRECRUITING 004/18
    B. 17 JUL 18 / ALCGRECRUITING 007/18
    C. Coast Guard Recruiting Manual, COMDTINST M1100.2 (Series)
    D. Coast Guard Weight and Body Fat Standards Program Manual, COMDTINST M1020.8
    (Series)
    E. Coast Guard Medical Manual, COMDTINST M6000.1 (Series)
    F. Coast Guard Recruiting Command (CGRC) Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
    1. Commander, Coast Guard Personnel Service Center (CG PSC) has approved the results
    of OCS-T Selection Panel 04-19, which convened IAW Refs A and B on 29 October 2018.
    The panel recommended the following individuals as primary and alternate candidates
    to receive appointments to OCS, class convening (CLCVN) dates 24 July 2019 and
    January 2020.
    2. Primary selectees approved by CG PSC are listed by class convening date and in
    alphabetical order.
    3. Alternates are listed in the order appointments may be offered. The 04-19 OCS-T
    Panel alternate list remains effective until the Commander, Personnel Service Center
    approves the results of the next OCS-T Panel. Alternates are encouraged to reapply
    to maximize their commissioning opportunities.
    4. Primary Selectees:
    a. OCS CLCVN 24 July 2019:
    Name Rate/Rating Unit
    Ansley, Elizabeth T. IS1 TRACEN Yorktown
    Edwards, Roy T. BM2 MSST Seattle 91101
    Etienne, Guerschom EM2 STA FT Lauderdale
    Guynes, Brent L. BM2 CGC SEA DEVIL
    Haley, Samuel R. AET1 ATC Mobile
    Harris, Anthony E. EM1 SFO Atlantic City
    Jarrett, John S. BM2 STA Ponce De Leon Inlet
    King, Trenton M. AMT2 ATC Mobile
    Kirlin, Elizabeth T. YN2 SECCEN Chesapeake
    Kupfer, Samuel J. YN2 Sector North Bend
    Loewenstein, John H. BM1 CGC PIKE
    Maes, Rene F. BM2 STA San Diego
    Morales-Rivera, Angel E. BM2 STA FT Myers Beach
    Morrison, Don P. AET2 ATC Mobile
    Nelson, Lucas H. BM1 STA Yaquina Bay
    Oates, Skyler S. BM2 STA Cortez
    Onorato, Mitchell J. AET1 AIRSTA Barbers Point
    Quesnell, Jacob D. BM1 CGC SENECA
    Redmond, Jeffrey J. MK1 TRACEN Yorktown
    Sacino, John G. BM1 CGC KISKA
    Shaikh, Zain S. ME2 MSST Honolulu 91107
    Shaver, Ryan P. SK1 MLE Academy
    Turner, Shelley E. MST2 MSL Groton
    Williams, Sarah A. BM2 MSST Honolulu 91107
    Yost, Kelly N. EM2 CGC NORTHLAND
    b. OCS CLCVN January 2020:
    Name Rate/Rating Unit
    Bonner, James A. BM2 STA St Inigoes
    Boyd, Marcus T. YN1 RUITOFF Tampa Bay
    Carr, Ryan T. AST2 AIRSTA/SFO Port Angeles
    Da Costa, Marcelo M. MST1 AIRSTA Kodiak
    Dickerson, Kyle C. HS2 Sector Jacksonville
    Doherty, Brett D. ME1 MLE Academy
    Dryer, Micaiah S. AMT2 AIRSTA San Diego
    Edes, Samuel T. BM2 CGC DILIGENCE
    Fernandez-Cuervo, Ignacio J. YN2 Sector New York
    Gamache, Courtney J. MK2 CGC CAMPBELL
    Hicks, Darren M. AST1 Sector Columbia River
    Kveton, David R. ME1 MLE Academy
    Linberg, Jeffery L. OS1 Sector Key West
    Marcano, Orlando J. ET2 Sector Delaware Bay
    Minor, Katherine E. OS1 Sector Long Island Sound
    Molinari, Rebecca M. OS2 CGC BERTHOLF
    Muir, Patrick J. ET2 ESD New York
    Mutter, Timothy D. AET2 Sector Columbia River
    Nazzario, Michael W. MST2 Sector Houston/Galveston
    Pringle, Keyshondra K. CS2 STA Lake Worth Inlet
    Rogers, Scott D. ME1 CGC ACTIVE
    Smith, John W. BM2 STA Sand Key
    Thigpen, Evan M. AST2 AIRSTA Corpus Christi
    Valine, Ashley V. BM2 STA Tybee Island
    Weitzel, Timothy J. OS2 CGC HAMILTON
    Welsh, Joshua J. BM1 STA Hatteras Inlet
    West, Zachary L. EM1 CGC WILLIAM TATE
    Whitley, Marcus A. MK1 Base Charleston
    Wingfield, Scott B. MST2 Sector San Francisco
    Wood, Brian A. BM1 Pacific Strike Team
    5. Alternate Selectees:
    No. Name Rate/Rating Unit
    1. Smith, Jonathon B. ET2 Base Charleston
    2. Blacklaw, Whip C. MST1 RUITOFF Denver
    3. Conrad, Garrett S. MST2 Sector Hampton Roads
    4. Johnson, Charome D. IT2 ESD Cape May
    5. Mahoney, James P. MKC CGC SEA DRAGON
    6. Couture, Jackson L. MK1 Sector Key West
    7. Chapman, Joel S. IS1 CGCG Ft Meade
    8. Garbrecht, Jacob M. AST2 AIRSTA Detroit
    9. Reed, Paulina A. YN1 Sector Hampton Roads
    10. Gaudet, Joshua B. AET2 ATC Mobile
    11. Boudreaux, Alexander L. DC2 CGC GREENBRIER
    12. Best, Eileen E. AMT2 Sector Columbia River
    13. Hubrel, Jeffrey O. HSC Sector Ohio Valley
    14. McKesson, Wilbur A. ME2 MLE Academy
    15. Kyser, Christopher J. MST2 Sector Houston/Galveston
    16. Garrett, Cylind K. SK2 STA Erie
    17. McGuire, Carter G. BM1 CGC WINSLOW GRIESSER
    18. Dutton, Dallas C. CS2 CGC KINGFISHER
    19. Espinal, Arnaldo A. YN1 Base Charleston
    20. Fuist, Nicholas R. AMT2 AIRSTA Barbers Point
    6. Selectees will receive letters notifying them of their selection and any pending
    commissioning requirements. Final appointment to the rank of ensign is contingent
    upon meeting all commissioning eligibility requirements, remaining fully qualified
    IAW Refs A through F, and successfully completing OCS.
    7. This announcement is for planning purposes only and is not authority to issue
    travel orders to OCS. Members with dependents will be issued TAD orders. Members
    without dependents will be issued TEMDUIN orders.
    8. Recruiters shall ensure all primary and alternate selectees’ SF-86 information is
    current, then release the SF-86 in EQIP upon receipt of this message and mail all
    original documents via traceable means to CG SECCEN to initiate a NACLC check.
    9. The selection panel consisted of the following members:
    Name Unit
    CAPT D. W. Durham NCC
    CDR R. M. Scott Sector Upper Mississippi River
    LCDR J. J. Min MSC
    LCDR L. R. Gazvoda CGCG FT Meade
    LT M. A. Whyte AIRSTA Miami
    LT M. B. Power LDC
    LTJG D. J. Lowe INTELCOORDCEN
    10. Applicants who were not selected or were selected as alternates are required to
    reapply through their recruiting office if interested in being considered for any
    future selection panel.
    11. The proceedings of a selection panel, including its deliberations and criteria
    for selection, cannot be disclosed to any person who was not a member of the panel.
    However, the panel precept is available on the Panels and Reports (PARTS) CG Portal
    page, https://cg.portal.uscg.mil/units/cgrc/AccessionsDiv/OAA/SitePages/
    Panels%20and%20Reports.aspx.
    12. Questions regarding the results of the panel can be directed to the Panels and
    Reports Manager, LCDR Eric Meaders at CGR-SMB- PARTS@uscg.mil.
    13. Serving as a selection panel member is an excellent professional development
    opportunity for officers. Officers interested in serving as members of an officer
    selection panel should contact LCDR Eric Meaders via email at CGR-SMB-PARTS@uscg.mil.
    14. CAPT Thomas F. Walsh, Jr., Commanding Officer, CG RC, sends.
    15. Internet release authorized.
    BT
    NNNN

Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    magmam

--
    23 Nov 2018 11:00 AM
    My son was selected.. Congrats to all who were selected! It was his second try so don't give up if you didn't make it this time!
    jbsmith91

--
    27 Nov 2018 02:04 PM
    #1 alternate picked up for Jan 2020.
    Ashton23

--
    28 Nov 2018 09:23 AM
    Posted By jbsmith91 on 27 Nov 2018 03:04 PM
    #1 alternate picked up for Jan 2020.

I noticed ET2 Marcano was selected as a Primary DCE and OCS. Not sure what his intentions are but I say there's a good chance you're about to win a trip to New London, all expense paid! Congrats
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    magmam

--
    28 Nov 2018 03:03 PM
    lol...the trip may be free but you will need about $3400 when you get there!
    jbsmith91

--
    29 Nov 2018 06:39 PM
    I don’t know his intentions but I already got the call Tuesday. I’m in for Jan 2020
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement