I know what the minimum standards are, I want to know about the actual training not what I need to do to pass the test and what maybe some pre-depot goals can be
1. How many hours a day are you doing pt roughly.
2. What percentage of that is running/swimming - any more info breaking it down would be helpful.
3. For a 1.5 mile run what time going in would probably mean you struggle/average-make-it/crush it. Like 13'/11.5'/9'? How many miles should I run a day to prepare?
4. Same question for sit-ups and push ups - How many would be good per hour 100/500/1000 for example? Or in one set - 20/50/100?
5. For swimming should I be shooting for distance, time or both? What is a good time or distance to prepare?
6. Any other tips on what I should be doing to what standards pre-depot would be helpful.