Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
January 22 2019
Last Post 24 Jan 2019 01:33 PM by reiss_pieces11. 10 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
CTCoastieMom06811

--
08 Jan 2019 02:49 PM
    All the online forums I've check none of them show a 1/22 start date for boot camp.  Did my son get the date wrong?
    reiss_pieces11

--
    09 Jan 2019 08:40 AM
    Looks like that would be Foxtrot 197. The 22 is on a Tuesday which typically is the day recruits ship out. If you or your son are concerned about the date being wrong I'd advise you to contact his recruiter. This afternoon I'll look to see if there is a Facebook group chat out yet for his company. If not, expect one to be formed soon and keep an eye out!
    Keep Calm and Love a Coastie!
    reiss_pieces11

--
    09 Jan 2019 11:16 AM
    Actually, I was just checking a couple websites and I'm not seeing a ship date for January 22. Could be because of MLK Day on Monday (the day before). Call his recruiter to double check.  He doesn't want to miss his ship date (in case it is next Tuesday)!  Good luck to him!
    CTCoastieMom06811

--
    09 Jan 2019 12:39 PM
    The recruiter called this afternoon. His ship date is actually the following Tuesday 1/29. Thanks for your help.
    reiss_pieces11

--
    09 Jan 2019 01:59 PM
    Good luck to him in boot camp!  Send a ton of letters!  His company should still be Foxtrot 197 since they aren’t shipping out on Jan 22.  You can check the USCG Blog for updates while he is in BC and I recommend you join the FB Group Chat when it comes out.
    CTCoastieMom06811

--
    11 Jan 2019 06:55 AM
    Thank you. I've got a bunch of family on board with sending him letters. I'll keep a look out for the FB Group Chat for Foxtrot 197
    reiss_pieces11

--
    11 Jan 2019 08:11 AM
    Great! I sent my SO 52+ letters while he was in BC and he was thrilled every time he got one. He said that if he didn't have my letters to keep him going, he wouldn't have been sure he could make it through BC! If you have any questions about mailing or what it's like having somebody go through BC, pm me.
    reiss_pieces11

--
    16 Jan 2019 11:30 AM
    UPDATE: Company is actually going to be Delta-197. When counting I didn't take into account that they don't ship out the last couple weeks in December. Might be up already if you haven't checked... sorry for my previous mistake
    CTCoastieMom06811

--
    24 Jan 2019 07:42 AM
    Does anyone know what hall Delta 197 will be assigned? I want to send a letter to my son so he receives it when he reports for boot camp on the 29th
    CTCoastieMom06811

--
    24 Jan 2019 07:43 AM
    Does anyone know what hall Delta 197 will be assigned? I want to send a letter to my son so he receives it when he reports for boot camp on the 29th
    reiss_pieces11

--
    24 Jan 2019 01:33 PM
    It may be too early to tell. If you join the FaceBook group chat they can help advise you. Your son will also be able to send a postcard home a few days after he arrives at Cape May which will have his information on it.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement