R 19 FEB 19
SUBJ: OFFICER CANDIDATE SCHOOL RESERVE COMMISSION (OCS-R) PROGRAM 28
JANUARY 2019 SELECTION RESULTS
A. 14 MAY 18 / ALCGRECRUITING 004/18
B. 17 JUL 18 / ALCGRECRUITING 007/18
C. Coast Guard Recruiting Manual, COMDTINST M1100.2 (Series)
D. Coast Guard Weight and Body Fat Standards Program Manual,
COMDTINST M1020.8 (Series)
E. Coast Guard Medical Manual, COMDTINST M6000.1 (Series)
F. Coast Guard Recruiting Command (CGRC) Standard Operating Procedure
1. Commander, Coast Guard Personnel Service Center (CG PSC) has
approved the results of OCS-R Selection Panel 07-19, which convened
IAW Refs A and B on 28 January 2019. The panel recommended the
following individuals as primary and alternate candidates to receive
appointments to OCS, class convening (CLCVN) date 24 July 2019.
2. Primary selectees approved by CG PSC are listed in alphabetical
3. Alternates are listed in the order appointments may be offered.
The 07-19 OCS-R Panel alternate list remains effective until the
Commander, Personnel Service Center approves the results of the next
OCS-R Panel. Alternates are encouraged to reapply to maximize their
4. Primary Selectees:
Name Rate/Rating UNIT
Arnold, Amber D. MST3 Sector Long Island Sound
Bhardwaj, Tetiana L. SN TRACEN Petaluma
Boyd, Isaac P.
DeInnocentiis, James J. SN SFO Galveston
Didiano, Nicholas J. SN Base Portsmouth
Digerness, Colette L. MST3 MSD Belfast
Dupre, Sarah C. OS3 Sector Honolulu
Dylnicki, Corrin P.
Dzurik, Martin P.
Eastman, Skye J. MST3 Sector Columbia River
Eldridge, Brian Z.
Griffin, Colleen M.
Kesich, Mark F.
Kihn, Andrew J.
Kostek, Anthony J. AET3 HC27J APO
Malone, Maura C.
Masdeu, Matias G. FN TRACEN Petaluma
McDonald, Jodi D. SN STA Sand Key
Morris, Carolina C. T.
Morrison, Samuel L.
Rubino, Sophia C.
Spotz, Kathleen M. FN STA Buffalo
Stewart, Jake M.
Suarez, Omar SN STA Charleston
Turner, Riana K. SN STA Barnegat Light
Villarreal, Martha A.
5. Alternate Selectees:
No. Name Rate/Rating Unit
1. Semanski, Jeffery J. BM3 MFPU Bangor
2. Bird, Crystal L. YN3 DOL
3. Bratter, Milton-Eigeme
4. Thompson, Lynette K. ME3 Sector Hampton Roads
5. Harrison, Amy E. IS2 AIRSTA Kodiak
6. Carroll, Andrew B. SN Sector New York
7. Sundaram, Daniel F.
8. Smith, Emily C. OS3 Sector Juneau
9. Rubio, Kathryn S. SN TRACEN Cape May
10. Nelson, Mark W. AMT3 ATC Mobile
11. Giampietro, Grace E.
12. Garner, Rinardo S. IS3 Cryptologic Unit HI
13. Weaver, Carl L. GM3 CGC MELLON
14. Marek, Conner S.
15. Jablonski, Nikita A.
16. Uhrmacher, Paul M.
17. Hannon, Mackenzie M. ME2 STA Calumet Harbor
18. Kimmel, Mason A. SN STA Noyo River
19. Muenter, Grant R.
20. Steinbrenner, Mary R.
21. Talbott, Kristin M. SN STA Boothbay Harbor
22. Towey, Daniel J. ME2 SBT Delaware Bay
23. Cunningham, Kyle E.
24. Salazar, Victoria
25. Swan, Austin M. FN CGC WAHOO
6. Selectees will receive letters notifying them of their selection
and any pending commissioning requirements. Final appointment to the
rank of ensign is contingent upon meeting all commissioning
eligibility requirements, remaining fully qualified IAW Refs A
through F, and successfully completing OCS.
7. This announcement is for planning purposes only and is not
authority to issue travel orders to OCS. Members with dependents will
be issued TAD orders. Members without dependents will be issued
8. Recruiters shall ensure all primary and alternate selectees’ SF-86
information is current, then release the SF-86 in EQIP upon receipt
of this message and mail all original documents via traceable means
to CG SECCEN to initiate a NACLC check.
9. The selection panel consisted of the following members:
CAPT J. B. Rush COMDT (CG-731)
CDR J. Henry COMDT (CG-7612)
LCDR Y. D. Barril COMDT (CG-FAC-2)
LCDR A. R. Wolfe FORCECOM Washington
LT S. J. Teixeira COMDT (CG-DCO-G)
LT J. A. Ferreira COMDT (CG-741)
LT B. A. Cooper CG-PSC-RPM-1
10. Applicants who were not selected or were selected as alternates
are required to reapply through their recruiting office if interested
in being considered for any future selection panel.
11. The proceedings of a selection panel, including its deliberations
and criteria for selection, cannot be disclosed to any person who was
not a member of the panel. However, the panel precept is available on
the Panels and Reports (PARTS) CG Portal page,
12. Questions regarding the results of the panel can be directed to
the Panels and Reports Manager, LCDR Eric Meaders at CGR-SMB-
13. Serving as a selection panel member is an excellent professional
development opportunity for officers. Officers interested in serving
as members of an officer selection panel should contact Mr. Blaine
Nibley via email at CGR-SMB-PARTS@uscg.mil.
14. CAPT Thomas F. Walsh, Jr., Commanding Officer, CG RC, sends.
15. Internet release authorized.