Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
January 2019 CSPI Panel
Last Post 08 May 2019 10:18 AM by castirvi. 23 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
jessdrifts

--
04 Feb 2019 02:31 PM
    Hey everyone,

I am applying for a second time and I have been struggling to communicate with my recruiter. He says he resubmitted my application but I have not been scheduled for an interview. He says they are just using my interview from last time. Do they even do that? I thought everytime you apply you have to go through the whole process again. I had a few things I wanted to add to my narrative as well but I never had a chance to because I couldnt even get ahold of my recruiter. 
    Ashton23

--
    05 Feb 2019 04:24 AM
    Yes you can a previous interview, if you feel like you did well on the interview or your recruiter suggest you reuse it a lot of times it’s going to be hard to improve a highly scored interview. Send me a pm with some contact info and I can pass it along to a CSPI alum I know.
    jessdrifts

--
    10 Mar 2019 10:58 PM
    The panel met last week.... good luck everyone who applied. Anxiously awaiting results over here.
    m_moorefield39

--
    11 Mar 2019 06:34 AM
    Same over here on my end anxiously waiting. Any idea when results should come out?
    jessdrifts

--
    11 Mar 2019 09:33 AM
    Posted By m_moorefield39 on 11 Mar 2019 07:34 AM
    Same over here on my end anxiously waiting. Any idea when results should come out?

Last round i believe they took about 3 weeks after panel to release the results. Good luck!
    Kyleh101

--
    13 Mar 2019 04:10 AM
    Good luck to everyone, I am anxiously waiting as well. I hope that you all succeed and that I get to serve along side you someday soon.
    CGReady

--
    22 Mar 2019 04:54 AM
    I have also applied for the January 2019 deadline. Does anyone know how to find out whether or not you’ve been accepted/denied?
    Kyleh101

--
    22 Mar 2019 01:40 PM
    The Panel has already met like previously stated. As far as I know the results have yet to be released but they already have them. Once they are released your recruiter should give you a call, but if not then you can always call your recruiter just to see if they've checked. My guess is around Monday next week they will be releasing them, but they should be out sometime next week at the latest. Good Luck!
    jessdrifts

--
    30 Mar 2019 03:16 PM
    Has anyone heard anything yet?
    m_moorefield39

--
    31 Mar 2019 07:16 AM
    Nothing yet. The panel convened on the 19th so in the next couple weeks the list will hopefully be published.
    CGReady

--
    08 Apr 2019 10:06 AM
    I was just notified by my recruiter. I’ve been accepted! Anyone else?!?
    m_moorefield39

--
    08 Apr 2019 01:03 PM
    Yes sir! Selected and ready! Congratulations!
    jessdrifts

--
    09 Apr 2019 05:03 PM
    Congratulations guys! Do either of you happen to have a copy of the list and can PM me it? I can't get ahold of my recruiter :/
    Kyleh101

--
    09 Apr 2019 10:06 PM
    Heard yesterday that I was selected, so excited to see you all at boot camp this summer, congrats everyone! Dream come true!
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    10 Apr 2019 09:04 AM
    Congratulations to all! That's really terrific, best of luck!
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    castirvi

--
    10 Apr 2019 02:58 PM
    Congratulations to everyone else who got picked up! What schools are you all going to? I'll be in Las Vegas.
    m_moorefield39

--
    10 Apr 2019 05:41 PM
    Congrats to y'all as well! I will be in Juneau, Alaska.
    Kyleh101

--
    10 Apr 2019 09:55 PM
    Houston, Texas here!
    FutureSARPilot

--
    16 Apr 2019 10:48 AM
    Anyone know if any alternates will be picked up? I’m #1 in the alternate list. Fingers crossed!
    Kyleh101

--
    18 Apr 2019 12:15 PM
    Not trying to give you false hope, but I know during the October panel they picked up someone I knew from the number 1 alternate spot. You obviously have the best chance since you're the first one they'll grab if they need you, but no one is going to "know" if they are going to pick up alternates. Good luck, I'm rooting for you, and don't be discouraged!
    boomgnarly

--
    30 Apr 2019 12:38 AM
    I applied to the October panel and got on the alternate 1 spot for CSPI SLRP. I reapplied for the January panel, but about a week after I was notified that I was picked up from octobers panel. Keep your hopes up, but if you do not get picked up I would definitely put that you were selected as an alternate 1 in your narrative if you choose to re-apply
    CGReady

--
    06 May 2019 02:31 PM
    Anyone else shipping June 11th?
    cgilley98

--
    08 May 2019 09:24 AM
    I am! I was selected from the October panel. I wonder how many people from CSPI will ship that date.
    castirvi

--
    08 May 2019 10:18 AM
    Good luck to all of you shipping out to bootcamp, I went through bootcamp in 2017. Feel free to message me if you got any questions.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement