Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
April DCE Panel
Last Post 21 Sep 2019 05:17 PM by mtb40. 96 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 41234 > >>
Author Messages
Jarrett_r747

--
16 Mar 2019 09:52 PM
    Hey everyone. I recently applied for the upcoming DCE panel in April. I figured I would start a thread for any information and updates. Good luck to everyone that applied!
    RealQuick

--
    20 Mar 2019 06:48 PM
    My names in the hat, hopefully third times the charm, I'm currently on the alternate list for the last DCE panel.
    rvanderm

--
    04 Apr 2019 10:27 AM
    I applied too - we'll see what happens. Best of luck!
    Jarrett_r747

--
    28 Apr 2019 08:42 AM
    Has anyone heard when we will hear back? The Panel was April 15th, and referencing the most recent "April 15 DCA" thread, we should hear back on the first week of July?

I'm also applying OCS as well. I though it best to submit for multiple, viable options.
    RealQuick

--
    29 Apr 2019 06:18 PM
    They moved this panel forward, usually its 7-8 weeks before unofficial results are released so my best guess is the first or second week of June.
    Jarrett_r747

--
    01 May 2019 09:30 PM
    RealQuick,

Thank you for the reply. The sooner the better! I'm anxious to know the results.
    bharatuict

--
    05 May 2019 07:03 AM
    Hello Everyone,

@RealQuick; They moved the panel forward? So it didn’t meet on April 15th. My Recruiter said we should have the unofficial results any day now.
    RealQuick

--
    05 May 2019 04:11 PM
    No the panel convened on April 15th but the panels are usually later like may or June if I remember correctly. I would still say 7-8 weeks for results but you never know.
    bharatuict

--
    05 May 2019 05:35 PM
    Oh ok
    kittyhawk20

--
    06 May 2019 05:22 PM
    Also to add. 

I submitted a package for the December 3, 2018 MARGRAD panel and I got official news that I was an alternate about 2 months later. I'm anticipating the results to be out sometime in June  
    bharatuict

--
    07 May 2019 04:20 PM
    Ok
    bharatuict

--
    14 May 2019 08:42 AM
    Did anyone contact their recruiter after the panel convened?
    SeanMM

--
    23 May 2019 11:41 AM
    Hi Everyone!

Stationed Sector Guam, I applied DCE for this panel. When I submitted my package my recruiter said not to expect any word from the panel until after May 15th. ALLCGRECRUITING message board just put out their PY20 Panel dates on May 20th; from what I can see panel selection results are usually posted after this message. I suspect word should be passed any day now. After talking with the previous DCE selects communication is terrible throughout the whole process, typical hurry up and wait.

Best of luck to everyone!
    bharatuict

--
    29 May 2019 10:07 AM
    This wait’s long
    kirkaland

--
    29 May 2019 05:18 PM
    Posted By bharatuict on 29 May 2019 11:07 AM
    This wait’s long

For our board a year ago they didn't notify us until after 4th of July.
    whoami

--
    29 May 2019 05:29 PM
    Posted By kirkaland on 29 May 2019 06:18 PM
    Posted By bharatuict on 29 May 2019 11:07 AM
    This wait’s long

Those were unusual circumstances due to a change in leadership.
    bharatuict

--
    30 May 2019 04:07 PM
    Yes from what I read in the forum for the Sept 10th 2018 panel, the unofficial list was out on Oct 16th. So hopefully we wouldn’t have to wait till July.
    BRG23

--
    31 May 2019 06:12 AM

Those were unusual circumstances due to a change in leadership.

Last year's april board was during a changeout in the Commandant of the USCG billet. The selection board also didn't meet until 23April.
    bharatuict

--
    03 Jun 2019 11:05 AM
    The list is out. Good luck everyone.
    SeanMM

--
    03 Jun 2019 03:47 PM
    Hi everyone! Somewhat good news... I was selected as the 5th alternate. More waiting for me.
    oneway8788

--
    04 Jun 2019 07:58 AM
    Hello all, been lurking on here a few days now. Figured I'd make an account since I got the call from my recruiter. Selected Primary! Side Note: Does anyone know if the OJAK will ever be updated again?

Best of luck to everyone else still waiting! 
    Jarrett_r747

--
    04 Jun 2019 08:13 PM
    Somewhat good news as well for me... selected as 4th alternate. Waiting to see if they choose the alternates or if I'm selected primary for OCS. Congratulations to everyone as primary!
    SeanMM

--
    04 Jun 2019 09:50 PM
    Does anyone know how many primary and alternates were selected for this panel?
    oneway8788

--
    04 Jun 2019 10:18 PM
    Posted By SeanMM on 04 Jun 2019 10:50 PM

No idea, my recruiter has been very tight lipped. He wouldn't even tell me what number I was on the primary list even though it doesn't really matter. Not that I'm upset at all, he's just doing his duty. Official list should be out shortly though so I suppose we will just have to keep being patient.
    kirkaland

--
    05 Jun 2019 08:29 AM
    Posted By oneway8788 on 04 Jun 2019 11:18 PM
    Posted By SeanMM on 04 Jun 2019 10:50 PM

No idea, my recruiter has been very tight lipped. He wouldn't even tell me what number I was on the primary list even though it doesn't really matter. Not that I'm upset at all, he's just doing his duty. Official list should be out shortly though so I suppose we will just have to keep being patient.

They don't publish or release primary rankings. Don't know, but I don't think recruiters get that either. It's just an alphabetical list when it's released.
    oneway8788

--
    05 Jun 2019 11:47 AM
    Oh I didn't know that, thanks!
    Trusted Member
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    AirDale13

--
    07 Jun 2019 08:05 PM
    Hey guys! I'm #1 on the alternate list. I'm hoping I get it!
    SeanMM

--
    08 Jun 2019 05:42 PM
    I hope they make all the alternates. The list before last they went to #8 alternate out of 12... fingers crossed. The previous list I believe they only took 1 alternate but that was while the government was shutdown so I am not sure if we should consider those statistics. If five people from the primary list can just not sign their letters that would be great
    Trusted Member
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    AirDale13

--
    08 Jun 2019 07:49 PM
    8 deep is pretty solid. I sure hope it goes like that for this one.
    Jarrett_r747

--
    10 Jun 2019 05:59 PM
    I'm just staying optimistic and keeping my fingers crossed. Going 8 deep on the list before last is a morale-booster! I hope it goes the same way for this list.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 41234 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement