Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
April DCE Panel
Last Post 21 Sep 2019 05:17 PM by mtb40. 96 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 4 << < 1234 > >>
Author Messages
SeanMM

--
11 Jun 2019 02:51 AM
From the looks of it about a month after the official list came out is when they started to notify alternates. My fingers are crossed for avoiding another government shutdown
bharatuict

--
27 Jun 2019 04:12 PM
Did anyone receive a letter in the mail notifying their selection as primary or alternates?
Jarrett_r747

--
27 Jun 2019 06:19 PM
I haven't received anything, yet. It's been almost a month since the message was released, so maybe soon. My optimism is really high right now, so I hope that's a sign!
bharatuict

--
27 Jun 2019 07:12 PM
Yes hope we receive it soon.
SeanMM

--
28 Jun 2019 06:15 AM
I have been very optimistic lately and last watch I scrolled through the previous DCE alternates. At first I thought they only took 1 alternate BUT since they started DCO school this moth I was able to look through global and see who made ENS. They ended up taking 5 alternates. Hopefully, they take all of us on this go around. I hate the waiting game.
Trusted Member
Basic Member
Basic Member
AirDale13

--
28 Jun 2019 11:10 AM
LoL! Yeah waiting sucks especially when you’re so close!
AirRemy

--
28 Jun 2019 01:29 PM
Im with you in that wait! hopefully we receive that call/letter soon. Do anyone know how long it takes the CG to announce if they selected alternates?
Trusted Member
Basic Member
Basic Member
AirDale13

--
04 Jul 2019 09:09 AM
I've got no idea. They can go up to our class date, so you never know. We all should have received the selection e-mail already designating you as a primary or alternate.
Trusted Member
Basic Member
Basic Member
AirDale13

--
04 Jul 2019 09:09 AM
I've got no idea. They can go up to our class date, so you never know. We all should have received the selection e-mail already designating you as a primary or alternate.
AirRemy

--
04 Jul 2019 10:01 AM
I haven't received any email yet and im on the alternate list. Has any other alternate received that email already?
kittyhawk20

--
04 Jul 2019 10:38 AM
I'm an alternate for the DCSS program and a MARGRAD Primary. I received both letters yesterday. I did of course accepted the MARGRAD letter
Trusted Member
Basic Member
Basic Member
AirDale13

--
04 Jul 2019 03:30 PM
I got it yesterday.
SeanMM

--
05 Jul 2019 03:31 AM
I am an alternate on the DCE list and have not received an email yet. Maybe they only got out half of them before the holiday. If they are in today I am sure the remainder of us will receive it before close of business. I am about to submit my application for the next panel, I hope it is all for nothing. I am worshiping to the OPM gods that they just take all of us.
Jarrett_r747

--
05 Jul 2019 10:24 AM
I am an alternate and I received my letter on Wednesday. I was excited to see it! I've already freshened my package and added a few more certificates for my next submission. Hopefully they do choose all of us alternates, but we shall see!
Trusted Member
Basic Member
Basic Member
AirDale13

--
05 Jul 2019 10:31 AM
When I saw the email, it sounded like I had been chosen from the alternate list but the letter just said I was an alternate. My recruiter called me and said I had been selected and then started reading the letter and was like “oh....wait a minute” LoL!! Classic. Are you guys at work today?
Trusted Member
Basic Member
Basic Member
AirDale13

--
05 Jul 2019 10:33 AM
Mine was in my personal email. Maybe it’s there?
SeanMM

--
05 Jul 2019 05:08 PM
Yeah.. I double checked. So, did the letter say you were selected as an alternate or that you are going to DCO school?
Jarrett_r747

--
05 Jul 2019 05:53 PM
Mine was sent to my personal email. The letter just stated that I was selected as an Alternate, but I was still excited to see it.
AirRemy

--
06 Jul 2019 03:26 PM
I just checked my email and found it. It says that i was selected for alternate. Hopefully they pick people from the alternate list.
SeanMM

--
07 Jul 2019 01:12 AM
I have been trying to look for my email, nothing. Is there anyone else on the primary/ alternate list that did not receive correspondence yet? Maybe they just didn't get to all of us, hopefully Monday it shows up. Can someone post their reply by date? I know these letters are time sensitive.
Trusted Member
Basic Member
Basic Member
AirDale13

--
07 Jul 2019 12:14 PM
The letter that was attached was dated June 26th. It just says I was selected as an alternate, that DCE was very competitive, and that if offered a primary selection I would be an ensign. The actual email verbiage is what confused me because it says I was selected as an alternate from the panel making me initially think I was selected. If not for the letter I would have thought I was. My assumption is there was a misuse of words there as my recruiter seemed to think so as well. I actually worked with the civilian sending out the DCO emails while I was in recruiting and have a strong suspicion he just messed up the wording. LoL!! This wait is worse than SWE cuts.
SeanMM

--
07 Jul 2019 11:38 PM
I think its weird that I didn't receive a letter or email since I am an alternate.
bharatuict

--
08 Jul 2019 12:26 AM
I received the letter in my email on Jul 3rd.
Trusted Member
Basic Member
Basic Member
AirDale13

--
08 Jul 2019 12:29 AM
An alternate or primary??
bharatuict

--
08 Jul 2019 08:39 AM
As a primary
Trusted Member
Basic Member
Basic Member
AirDale13

--
08 Jul 2019 11:41 AM
Oh cool. Congrats!
newbie7

--
08 Jul 2019 09:58 PM
I'm an alternate for the DCSS program and a MARGRAD Primary. I only received an email regarding my DCSS alternate position on the 3rd, but I have not yet received an email about my MARGRAD selection. Anyone having the same issues? 
kittyhawk20

--
09 Jul 2019 07:40 AM
Not for me. I'm the same way. I'm a dcss alternate and a margrad primary. They sent me my letter of intent and the selection letter on the 3rd. I would reach out to your recruiter because they wanted those letters signed back by the same day they started sending them out.
newbie7

--
09 Jul 2019 11:47 AM
Maybe you have the same issue as me. I contacted my recruiter and it turns out that my recruiter gotten my acceptance email, but my actual email address was wrong. Therefore, I never received my acceptance letter until today.
SeanMM

--
09 Jul 2019 05:59 PM
Same happened to me. They typed my personal email incorrectly, so never received it. Mt recruiter just forwarded it to me.
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 4 << < 1234 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement