Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
April DCE Panel
Last Post 06 Nov 2019 12:27 AM by SeanMM. 136 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 5 << < 12345 > >>
Author Messages
whoami

--
10 Jul 2019 03:34 PM
Anyone else notice the "By July 3, 2019, please email a copy of your letter of intent"
I'm assuming this is a typo as the majority of us got our letters on July 3, 2019.
AirRemy

--
12 Jul 2019 09:05 AM
A question for those who got selected primary. Does your letter contain to where you are going once you get your commission? I'm really curious
hollow23

--
12 Jul 2019 11:12 AM
you will get a call from an AO regarding assignments.
Trusted Member
Basic Member
Basic Member
AirDale13

--
25 Jul 2019 03:27 PM
Hey guys I'm the #1 alternate and I just received an acceptance letter.
AirRemy

--
25 Jul 2019 04:04 PM
By mail? or email?
Trusted Member
Basic Member
Basic Member
AirDale13

--
25 Jul 2019 04:12 PM
Got it in my personal email.
AirRemy

--
25 Jul 2019 04:15 PM
I'm #2 nothing yet
Jarrett_r747

--
25 Jul 2019 07:10 PM
Congrats AirDale! Fingers crossed for the rest of the alternates!
SeanMM

--
28 Jul 2019 06:13 PM
I see that they sent letters out last week to a lot of alternates, all from various programs. I know we may be considered up until the DCO school date but realistically are they done identifying who is going to DCO school for this panel?
AirRemy

--
28 Jul 2019 07:11 PM
I would be so sad if thats the case. Since I cant apply until next year.
Trusted Member
Basic Member
Basic Member
AirDale13

--
28 Jul 2019 07:59 PM
Yeah I dunno. The letter they sent me said that a vacancy opened up. But I mean its only going to be August......I think there is time.
hollow23

--
29 Jul 2019 10:08 AM
Posted By AirDale13 on 28 Jul 2019 07:59 PM
Yeah I dunno. The letter they sent me said that a vacancy opened up. But I mean its only going to be August......I think there is time.

congrats.  im currently waiting for this upcoming board to meet.. i applied for the DCIO program.  fingers crossed
SeanMM

--
31 Jul 2019 04:50 PM
Did any other alternates get word?
AirRemy

--
31 Jul 2019 07:15 PM
Nothing yet

SeanMM

--
03 Aug 2019 07:05 AM
So, I got bored and looked back at last years April DCE forums and their alternates recieved work Aug 15th of their selection. Maybe we will recieve some good news in the next two weeks, fingers crossed.
Jarrett_r747

--
03 Aug 2019 04:52 PM
Fingers crossed as well. The suspense is intense!
SeanMM

--
07 Aug 2019 08:41 PM
I am number 5 alternate and my recruiter says the SMO (Senior Medical Officer) requests my medical waiver and documents from my medical record for my previous eye surgery. This was not required when I applied so this has me thnking they may be looking at me for selection? Maybe I am reading into this too much but why else would the SMO be interested in this, why waist your time? I am the last alternate so, has any other DCE alternates been contacted to provide CGRC with more information? If it is what I think it is then.... I won't say it, lol.
Jarrett_r747

--
07 Aug 2019 10:41 PM
SeanMM,

I have also been contacted about this as well, except mine is HIV results and Optometry manifest results. I won't say it either, but I'm pumped!
AirRemy

--
07 Aug 2019 11:13 PM
I have not been contacted at all. Im kind if nervous here.

Jarrett_r747

--
08 Aug 2019 06:38 PM
AirRemy,

That doesn't mean it's necessarily a bad thing that you haven't been contacted. Maybe they have all required information from you, and needed additional information from myself and SeanMM? Let's just keep our fingers crossed for all of the remaining DCE alternates.
AirRemy

--
16 Aug 2019 04:43 PM
Has anyone had any news? Alternates?
SeanMM

--
16 Aug 2019 05:18 PM
I have not received anything yet.
Jarrett_r747

--
20 Aug 2019 02:22 AM
I haven't heard anything either. I did make primary OCS. I can still choose DCE only if I haven't signed the letter of intent for OCS. I am certainly not complaining about OCS. Maybe it's the option I'm meant to take? Still keeping a lookout, though.
Jarrett_r747

--
20 Aug 2019 02:22 AM
I haven't heard anything either. I did make primary OCS. I can still choose DCE only if I haven't signed the letter of intent for OCS. I am certainly not complaining about OCS. Maybe it's the option I'm meant to take? Still keeping a lookout, though.
Jarrett_r747

--
25 Aug 2019 09:05 PM
Alternates,

Has anyone heard anything? Any news or acceptance letters?
AirRemy

--
25 Aug 2019 10:16 PM
Nothing. If I receive any info the first thing im going to do is post it here. 

SeanMM

--
26 Aug 2019 05:12 PM
Posted By Jarrett_r747 on 20 Aug 2019 02:22 AM

Did you end up taking the OCS selection? I believe our DCE list gets replaced in October.
Jarrett_r747

--
26 Aug 2019 11:47 PM
Not yet. I have until 23SEP19. I'm waiting to see if something shakes loose with our alternate selection. I asked my recruiter if I should wait and he said it's fine to wait since I have until the aforementioned date.
SeanMM

--
27 Aug 2019 02:31 AM
Nice, I was going to say go for the guarantee, but if they are going to let you wait, wait. 5 weeks is a hell of a lot better than 17.
Trusted Member
Basic Member
Basic Member
AirDale13

--
06 Sep 2019 11:16 AM
Received email from OPM-1 with commissioning date and saying that detailer should be contacting me within a few weeks.
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 5 << < 12345 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement