Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
MAR 2020 DCO Panel
Last Post 08 Jul 2020 04:18 AM by 101010102. 92 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 41234 > >>
Author Messages
Zeus89

--
15 Feb 2020 06:12 AM
    Just creating a thread for those of us applying for the Mar 2020 panel. I am applying for DCIO, currently Army enlisted. My packet is complete, being told the panel convenes around 23Mar
    73SAR

--
    19 Feb 2020 08:09 AM
    I applied for DCSS. The timeline I was given said packages were due to CGRC on 10FEB and panel convenes 23MAR.
    CBR87

--
    20 Feb 2020 09:33 PM
    I applied for DCIO - recruiter sent my package up on the 9th
    Currently USAF enlisted.

Good luck to everyone!
    CBR87

--
    20 Feb 2020 09:33 PM
    2x post deleted

--
    27 Feb 2020 06:14 PM
    I put my first DCE application in. I just got orders to a boat since I'm above the cut for IT1, so I'm really hoping I'm selected as a primary, lol. Good luck y'all!
    Zeus89

--
    20 Mar 2020 01:33 PM
    Panel is Monday folks! *hopefully* looking forward to anxiously waiting for word with you guys for the next few weeks.
    (Active Duty Army - DCIO/DCSS applicant)
    CBR87

--
    20 Mar 2020 04:32 PM
    ^ yup - anxiously awaiting word as well!

Good luck everyone - hopefully the current situation doesn't stop them from meeting :-/

Looking at the thread from the last time - board met on 16/17 Sep 2019 - and the results were out around the 17th of October 2019......

So ...... if they follow the same trend - we are looking at about another month before we hear anything.........I'm trying to be cool - but the suspense is killing me - lol
    Zeus89

--
    23 Mar 2020 06:47 AM
    Has anyone heard any confirmation that the board is meeting today, with everything going on ?
    Zeus89

--
    23 Mar 2020 07:17 AM
    D/r my previous. Got told that the panel is delayed, but the hire date will still be the same, for now
    Zeus89

--
    24 Mar 2020 01:27 PM
    I don't want to pester my recruiter everyday to see if he has heard when the panel may be rescheduled; so if one of you hear first, will you please post in here? Thanks😁
    CBR87

--
    24 Mar 2020 09:41 PM
    That is terrible news

Ill reach out to my recruiter to see if he has heard anything.
    Zeus89

--
    26 Mar 2020 05:28 PM
    Did you hear anything from your recruiter?
    Zeus89

--
    27 Mar 2020 04:35 PM
    I just heard the panel was moved to Apr 23 now
    CBR87

--
    29 Mar 2020 06:44 AM
    Posted By Zeus89 on 27 Mar 2020 05:35 PM
    I just heard the panel was moved to Apr 23 now

I hadn’t heard yet - the joys of living in almost an opposite time zone. 
    But that is good news - hopefully they release their decisions quickly afterwards :-/  

Sucks we have to wait another month - but it’s better than if they had straight up cancelled the panel - that would have been the worst - 😂 
    Zeus89

--
    29 Mar 2020 10:09 AM
    Omg, I would not survive that, if they straight up cancelled. I'm still kinda nervous of that being a possibility. But I feel like the fact that they pushed it right, that gives them time to either set up a telework option, or move it to a less hit area, etc. So there is really no reason that they cant figure it out. And accessions should be still be mission essential. Let us know if anyone hears anything. I dont want to harass my recruiter too much

--
    30 Mar 2020 10:30 AM
    Official cg message came out. Selection panels been moved to apr 27th. Commissioning date is still december.
    Zeus89

--
    30 Mar 2020 11:11 AM
    Thanks for letting us know. I went to the CG COVID-19 website and was looking for the message but couldn't find it. It will be here before we know it!
    CBR87

--
    09 Apr 2020 12:16 AM
    Posted By 101010102 on 30 Mar 2020 11:30 AM
    Official cg message came out. Selection panels been moved to apr 27th. Commissioning date is still december.

Thanks for letting us know! Fingers crossed!
    PendletonDCA18

--
    16 Apr 2020 09:20 PM
    Has anybody heard (or seen via CG Portal) if a subsequent message has been released concerning the following board - e.g. August/September timeframe? Is it still on timeline, pushed, etc. Thanks in advance.
    PendletonDCA18

--
    16 Apr 2020 09:21 PM
    Has anybody heard (or seen via CG Portal) if a subsequent message has been released concerning the following board - e.g. August/September timeframe? Is it still on timeline, pushed, etc. Thanks in advance.
    Perkins1632

--
    17 Apr 2020 07:00 AM
    Hello everyone! I am active duty Navy applying under PTMO for this board. Found my way here after my recruiter was having difficulty getting me updates about the board.
    Out of curiosity, where is everyone getting info on the messages for what's going on with the board? Does someone have CG Portal CAC access (obviously my Navy credentials don't work) or is there a public site available?
    I've found the https://www.dcms.uscg.mil/General-Messages/ALCGPSC/ site but that doesn't seem to include any ALCGRECRUITING messages, which appear to be the variety that apply to the board and board results.
    Thanks much and stay healthy out there!
    73SAR

--
    17 Apr 2020 07:38 AM
    I spoke with my recruiter on Tuesday. He said that a message was sent out last week to recruiters that the board was pushed to April 27th with results typically going out 2-3 weeks after. Commissioning is still scheduled for December with DCO starting in January.

He didn't forward me the message, so I am assuming it was sent directly to recruiters.

--
    17 Apr 2020 06:37 PM
    these are the newest messages, same dates apply, Says internet release authorized on both messages, enjoy:

The 09-20 DCO and 10-20 OCS-T panels have been rescheduled.
    Projected commissioning and officer course dates remain unchanged
    and on schedule
    as previously published in Ref A.
    CG RC Original Panel New Panel Projected Commission
    Panel Convening Date Start Date Date/Officer Course
    09-20 DCO 23 Mar 2020 27 Apr 2020 Commission: Dec 2020
    DCO School: Jan 2021
    10-20 OCS-T 27 Apr 2020 18 May 2020 OCS: Jan 2021

CG RC Application Panel Start Expected Commission Date/
    Panel Deadline Date Officer Course/Boot Camp
    Attendance Date (OAA)
    01-21 OCS-R 18 May 2020 13 Jul 2020 OCS: Jan 2021
    02-21 SRDC 15 Jun 2020 24 Aug 2020 ROCI: Jun 2021
    03-21 OCS-T 20 Jul 2020 28 Sep 2020 OCS: Jul 2021
    04-21 DCO 28 Sep 2020 30 Nov 2020 Commission: Apr/Jul 2021
    DCO School: May/Aug 2021
    ROCI (DCL-SEL): Jun 2021
    05-21 OCS-R 05 Oct 2020 14 Dec 2020 OCS: Jul 2021
    06-21 CSPI-EXEC 09 Nov 2020 19 Jan 2021 CSPI Boot Camp: Jun 2021
    07-21 CSPI 28 Dec 2020 08 Mar 2021 CSPI Boot Camp: Jun 2021
    08-21 OCS-T 01 Feb 2021 12 Apr 2021 OCS: Jan 2022
    09-21 DCO 08 Mar 2021 24 May 2021 Commission: Dec 2021
    DCO School: Jan 2022
    4. Panel Focus: The following programs will be considered for each
    panel as long as vacancies exist.
    a. 01-21 OCS-R
    b. 02-21 SRDC
    c. 03-21 OCS-T
    d. 04-21 DCA, DCE, DCIO, DCL, DCL-SELRES, DCSS, MARGRAD, & PTMO
    e. 05-21 OCS-R
    f. 06-21 CSPI-EXEC
    g. 07-21 CSPI Scholarship, CSPI-SLRP, & WiFI
    h. 08-21 OCS-T
    i. 09-21 DCA, DCE, DCIO, DCL, DCSS, MARGRAD, & PTMO
    j. Rolling DCPA and DCPA-SELRES panels will convene as needed when
    applications are received, reviewed, and finalized as "qualified for
    panel."
    PendletonDCA18

--
    24 Apr 2020 08:44 PM
    Perfect, thanks for the assist.
    CBR87

--
    26 Apr 2020 05:35 PM
    Well.........today is the day (at least on my side of the world).......

Fingers crossed. :-/

Good luck everyone!
    87Dude

--
    01 May 2020 10:57 PM
    Anyone have word on whether the board was held or not? I wouldn't be surprised if it was pushed again. I'm mentally preparing myself for a long wait. I'm a DCA applicant from the Navy btw.
    Zeus89

--
    02 May 2020 07:02 AM
    It was held last week (27 April). My recruiter confirmed.
    CBR87

--
    03 May 2020 03:25 PM
    Posted By Zeus89 on 02 May 2020 08:02 AM
    It was held last week (27 April). My recruiter confirmed.

Yup - and now we wait........

:-/ 
    RJSL

--
    07 May 2020 11:54 PM
    Good evening everyone.

I’m USMC hoping to get picked up on PTMO.

How many applicants typically get selected for PTMO? I saw 3 with 3 alternates from the last board. PTMO is very last of the pickings right? So they only select packages if there are any vacancies needing to be filled?

ford333

--
    08 May 2020 01:00 PM
    Hey all, also a Marine. I've applied for PTMO and DCSS. Looking forward to seeing how this process unfolds. Good luck to everyone
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 41234 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement