Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
SRDC FY 2021
Last Post 21 Oct 2020 10:27 PM by Bryanochoa@1. 18 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Duffy30

--
23 Jun 2020 07:21 PM
    Hey everyone - I just started the process today for applying for the next board for the SRDC program.  I figured I would ask around and see if anyone else has started the process as well.  Still no word about when the next panel will be, I was told ten months at the earliest, but that was an estimate.
    Proudamerican1290

--
    04 Jul 2020 01:32 PM
    I'm currently in the process of applying and it is for October 8.
    BrayneG

--
    04 Jul 2020 08:01 PM
    The ALCGRECRUITING 008/20 message has the dates for the next SRDC panel. 

Application Deadline - 06/15/2020
    Panel Start Date - 08/24/2020
    ROCI Course - June 2021

Based on prior years, the time frame for receiving results is in the fall of the year before the class date (so fall 2020 for the current panel.)

I am also applying this year, and finished my panel interview last week. Good luck to you!
    ryoshioka

--
    15 Jul 2020 08:20 PM
    My recruiter asked for my completed package (with MEPS medical clearance) by today - 7/15 and the results would be in late September / early October.

Good luck all!
    G-FU

--
    17 Jul 2020 05:15 PM
    My recruiter told me that I would know the results in early September.

Side note: He also told me that although the training is 5 weeks long, due to COVID-19 the first two weeks you are quarantined.

- Good Luck
    Duffy30

--
    16 Aug 2020 11:26 PM
    It's too late for me to get everything together in time for this year's deadline. I am working on a medical waiver and gathering other medical documents so I can hopefully head to MEPs soon.
    ryoshioka

--
    24 Aug 2020 02:24 PM
    FYI connected with my recruiter today and she confirmed that the panel dates have not changed. Best of luck everyone!!
    Bryanochoa8a

--
    13 Sep 2020 01:21 PM
    Good morning,

Anyone hear back yet on results? I know it’s early but thought I’d bump the thread.
    Hub030

--
    13 Sep 2020 05:33 PM
    Haven't heard anything yet.
    ryoshioka

--
    14 Sep 2020 03:30 PM
    Same here...
    Dtkazmark

--
    26 Sep 2020 03:31 PM
    Anyone hear anything from their recruiter yet??
    Hub030

--
    27 Sep 2020 03:42 PM
    Nothing yet...
    ryoshioka

--
    29 Sep 2020 01:24 PM
    Same.

Several board selection results were posted this week: https://www.dcms.uscg.mil/General-Messages/ALCGPSC/

Any idea of we are next?
    TangoPapa2020

--
    05 Oct 2020 08:45 AM
    The message should come out in ALCGRECRUITING. According to the recruiter I have been working with, it should be any day now.
    Bryanochoa@1

--
    09 Oct 2020 11:29 AM
    Just got the call! I’m in!
    G-FU

--
    09 Oct 2020 12:28 PM
    just got the call, i'm in too
    Bryanochoa@1

--
    09 Oct 2020 12:38 PM
    Congrats man! I’m pumped! DM me so I can add you on FB or Insta
    BrayneG

--
    09 Oct 2020 02:35 PM
    Congratulations to this year's selectees. I too was fortunate enough to be chosen this year.

The message is out on Portal for internal candidates to view. 77 selectees and 14 alternates.

Bryanochoa@1

--
    21 Oct 2020 10:27 PM
    Got a few messages so I just started a FB group. I got some info from my recruiter that I’ll post there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/373020613891470/?ref=share
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement