Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
November 2020 DCO Board
Last Post 24 Feb 2021 05:37 PM by Lifer31. 170 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 6 << < 12345 > >>
Author Messages Informative
ford333

--
28 Dec 2020 10:47 AM
I hope you are wrong about having to wait till new years, but you are right about the reality of the situation.  Maybe a New Years Miracle???
PendletonDCA18

--
01 Jan 2021 12:33 PM
Happy New Year Everyone! I hope 2021 brings favorable news.
Zeus89

--
03 Jan 2021 04:38 PM
Has anyone heard anything at all from their recruiter about a possible notification by the end of next week? I feel like they can't delay much longer
skaterfish

--
03 Jan 2021 11:16 PM
Talked to my recruiter last week and he said “we should be expecting the results from CGRC very soon” but didn’t have any exact dates.
skaterfish

--
03 Jan 2021 11:16 PM
Talked to my recruiter last week and he said “we should be expecting the results from CGRC very soon” but didn’t have any exact dates.
AHuskersFan

--
04 Jan 2021 11:53 AM
Anyone here apply for DCIO?
AHuskersFan

--
04 Jan 2021 11:59 AM
Could I get your email? I have a few questions for you, thank you in advance.
Zeus89

--
06 Jan 2021 08:48 AM
Anyone heard anything at all? I really feel like it will be today. Please pass if you know anything timeline wise from your recruiter
gosox

--
06 Jan 2021 09:43 AM
I also hope today is the day. The waiting is killing me
skaterfish

--
06 Jan 2021 03:32 PM
I’m not so sure it will be today. It seems a little busy in DC right now.
ford333

--
07 Jan 2021 08:55 AM
Today’s the day ladies and gents! Gonna be positive and wish this one into existence. Hope everyone gets their selections!!!

(And if I’m wrong, I’ll just go sit in forum jail till the results drop)
Zeus89

--
07 Jan 2021 08:59 AM
Did you hear we will be hearing today or do you mean you are going to wish the results releasing into existence?
ford333

--
07 Jan 2021 09:13 AM
Dude, I know nothing. Just working on hopes and prayers brother.
AirRemy

--
07 Jan 2021 10:13 AM
Well hopefully the results are released today. I know ocs-r results were released and that panel was on December.
Chall105

--
07 Jan 2021 05:16 PM
Hey, just curious to when you heard that the OCS-r results were released. Thanks!
Bphunter

--
07 Jan 2021 06:23 PM
The OCS-R results came out yesterday on the message boards.
Chall105

--
07 Jan 2021 07:12 PM
If you don't mind me asking where is the message board located. I am having trouble finding it online, if it is even available online. Thanks!
cgskibum

--
07 Jan 2021 07:36 PM
Does anyone know if recruiters get unofficial results in advance of the message? I thought the old OJAK mentioned something about that.
Bphunter

--
07 Jan 2021 11:45 PM
It's only available through the Cost Guard Portal which requires a CAC card to access.  If you're a civilian you won't be able to access it.  If you are coming from another branch, I'm not  100% sure if you can access the CG Portal either.
kirkaland

--
09 Jan 2021 06:13 AM
Posted By Bphunter on 07 Jan 2021 11:45 PM
It's only available through the Cost Guard Portal which requires a CAC card to access.  If you're a civilian you won't be able to access it.  If you are coming from another branch, I'm not  100% sure if you can access the CG Portal either.

No other services can't access the CG portal where messages are. 

Recruiters do get results before the message comes out. 
Basic Member
Basic Member
hollow23

--
09 Jan 2021 03:56 PM
Posted By kirkaland on 09 Jan 2021 06:13 AM

you would think the recruiters would right.. But I was told about my selection from ppl other than my recruiter.. My recruiter actually was the last person to tell me.  So the message did come out on the portal and thats how my recruiter found out.
ford333

--
11 Jan 2021 10:16 AM
Posted By hollow23 on 09 Jan 2021 03:56 PM
Posted By kirkaland on 09 Jan 2021 06:13 AM

you would think the recruiters would right.. But I was told about my selection from ppl other than my recruiter.. My recruiter actually was the last person to tell me.  So the message did come out on the portal and thats how my recruiter found out.

From my understanding, results are available from the General Messages page (https://www.dcms.uscg.mil/General-Messages/).  I believe we only require the portal if it is past 25 messages and is archived, or if internet release is not authorized.  I signed up for these messages via email about 6 months ago and I get all sorts of cool stuff.  Hope this works for everyone.  
60-driver

--
11 Jan 2021 11:20 AM
Does this mean that the results are available?
Zeus89

--
11 Jan 2021 11:28 AM
No they aren't at yet. Ford333 was just saying where he has found some messages in the past.
For the life of me I can't imagine why we haven't heard. If our commissioning is still April - this will be the latest notification that I have seen.
My recruiter said they got an email monday saying the panel results were with the DHS Secretary. It should be soon. Hopefully today
cgskibum

--
11 Jan 2021 11:47 AM
If results are waiting on the DHS Secretary’s desk, it could be a while, as I imagine he is fairly preoccupied at the moment.
Zeus89

--
11 Jan 2021 12:01 PM
To clarify, they were on his desk at least since LAST Monday
dig1848

--
11 Jan 2021 12:27 PM
I know we are all just guessing here, but where on the timeline does landing with DHS Sec.'s desk occur? More broadly, from the time the Board convenes what are the steps before we are ultimately informed?
Zeus89

--
11 Jan 2021 12:37 PM
I applied to the last board and we knew with 2 or 3 days to when we heard it was on his desk. We should definitely know by Thursday I would say; because then it is MLK and the inauguration
Zeus89

--
I applied to the last board and we knew with 2 or 3 days to when we heard it was on his desk. We should definitely know by Thursday I would say; because then it is MLK and the inauguration
Zeus89

--
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 6 << < 12345 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement