Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
November 2020 DCO Board
Last Post 24 Feb 2021 05:37 PM by Lifer31. 170 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 5 of 6 << < 23456 > >>
Author Messages Informative
Zeus89

--
12 Feb 2021 08:52 AM
Did he/she happen to say what day they got the update?
ford333

--
12 Feb 2021 08:53 AM

Good gouge.  Thank you. 
UH-60Driver

--
17 Feb 2021 04:02 PM
Still no info from anyone? Last thing my recruiter said was that FEB 5th would be the date he would predict based on past boards.
skaterfish

--
17 Feb 2021 04:07 PM
Radio Silence on my end.
dig1848

--
17 Feb 2021 04:09 PM
Nothing here - I am refreshing this site many times a day. I will be sure to post promptly when/if I hear anything.

Though at this point, I am starting to wonder whether I actually submitted an application at all!
skaterfish

--
17 Feb 2021 04:21 PM
Seriously. It’s time to start getting my package ready for the next board.
Zeus89

--
17 Feb 2021 05:00 PM
Initially it said commissioning would be April/July? Does anyone have clarity on that? Like was April the likely date and July the NLT for alternates etc.? I'm just wondering with this delay of April is completely off the table
cgskibum

--
17 Feb 2021 06:12 PM
I’m glad to know that I’m not the only one refreshing this site every 10 minutes!
AirRemy

--
17 Feb 2021 07:17 PM
Same here! I really hoped that the results were going to be released already.
Zeus89

--
18 Feb 2021 08:24 AM
Federal offices in the DC area are closed today. Pretty sure CGRC is in DC.
PendletonDCA18

--
18 Feb 2021 08:40 AM
When I spoke to the recruiter, they indicated that the CGRC update came on Feb 9, i.e. that it's at the DHS level. Since that was a week ago with a federal holiday, I wouldn't expect it back until atleast next week, possibly the week after.
AlEh

--
18 Feb 2021 02:34 PM
In my experience with DCE selection,  the alternates will commission on the same date.  APR/JUL is just a timeframe and nothing says it HAS to be APR for commissioning.  Once the list comes out you'll get an E-mail a few days after (typically) from CGRC where you sign your intent to take or deny the commission.  After that you'll eventually find your commissioning date and billets will eventually come out. It's waiting game after waiting game.  Also it's typical that RIGHT before billets come out the alternates get notified if they've been selected.
AlEh

--
18 Feb 2021 02:37 PM
--Double Post--
Pettusdw

--
22 Feb 2021 01:02 PM
So the results are out.I just got the call from my recruiter. Only one person got selected for DCA
cgskibum

--
22 Feb 2021 01:06 PM
Same here...sounds like very few selectees but plenty of alternates.  Anyone know the chances of them clearing the alternates lists?
Zeus89

--
22 Feb 2021 01:23 PM
can someone post the list?
AirRemy

--
22 Feb 2021 01:29 PM
I dont see anything in portal.
skaterfish

--
22 Feb 2021 01:32 PM
Yeah, I didn’t get selected.
FallenTX

--
22 Feb 2021 01:41 PM
Yup. 60 applicants for DCSS. 1 primary. 5 Alternate.
Off to boot camp for me, see y’all in the May board.
AirRemy

--
22 Feb 2021 01:49 PM
Where are you guys getting this information?
cgskibum

--
22 Feb 2021 01:51 PM
AirRemy, the recruiters have unofficial results.

--
22 Feb 2021 01:53 PM
My recruiter emailed me as well. I'm on the alt list again for DCE. They only took 3 of the 60 applicants.
CGWingsIhope

--
22 Feb 2021 01:55 PM
Well, not the 1x primary for DCA, but an alternate. Just keep holding on hope I guess
gosox

--
22 Feb 2021 02:19 PM
anyone know about DCL's selected? Can't get ahold of my recruiter.
Zeus89

--
22 Feb 2021 02:21 PM
DCIOs know any numbers?
dig1848

--
22 Feb 2021 02:23 PM
I'm still waiting on DCL.
RealQuick

--
22 Feb 2021 02:33 PM
They haven't posted the message yet on the portal or else I'd post it for everyone.
gosox

--
22 Feb 2021 02:38 PM
do they typically post the message the same day unofficial selections are made known?
RealQuick

--
22 Feb 2021 02:43 PM
They should be pretty close together but I'll ask my recruiter when he calls back, either way I'll be back at work tomorrow and check the portal again.
YoYo

--
22 Feb 2021 02:53 PM
Anyone know how many alternates for DCE?
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 5 of 6 << < 23456 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement