Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
November 2020 DCO Board
Last Post 01 Mar 2021 06:31 PM by Zeus89. 174 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 6 of 6 << < 23456
Author Messages Informative
skaterfish

--
22 Feb 2021 03:16 PM
Sounds like the 1 selection and 5 alternates was consistent across different programs.
usmchopeful

--
22 Feb 2021 03:23 PM
Any info on PTMO primary/alternate numbers?
gosox

--
22 Feb 2021 03:28 PM
apparently 1 PTMO and no alternates
Trailhawk

--
22 Feb 2021 05:20 PM
I heard that only 10 people across DCO got a commission. Only 1 for DCSS apparently.

--
22 Feb 2021 05:44 PM
At least 6 dce alternates...
cgskibum

--
22 Feb 2021 06:12 PM
Anybody know when the next DCO board is?
PendletonDCA18

--
22 Feb 2021 06:26 PM
Posted By cgskibum on 22 Feb 2021 06:12 PM
Anybody know when the next DCO board is?

The next panel is 09-21: Application due: 08 Mar 2021 Panel Date:24 May 2021 Commission: Dec 2021

If the Primary DCA or #1 DCA Alternate are on the thread, please send me a message. I would like to better understand how to make my package more competitive prior to resubmitting. Thanks.
RealQuick

--
22 Feb 2021 07:39 PM
DCE alternate list is 20 deep.
YoYo

--
22 Feb 2021 07:45 PM
20 deep. Wow. Someone earlier said there are 3 primary for DCE. They have to be planning on pulling from the alternate list just didn't know the exact number yet. Wish I knew where I was in that list of 20. All my recruiter said was I am an alternate.
RealQuick

--
23 Feb 2021 04:19 AM
YoYo call your recruiter back, they can tell you what number alternate you are.
YoYo

--
23 Feb 2021 06:00 AM
I asked and he said he was only allowed to tell me that I’m an alternate. Not going to push and ask again so I’m stuck waiting on the list. Hopefully we see it soon.
UH-60Driver

--
23 Feb 2021 09:23 AM
Does anyone know if they've ever increased the number of primary selectees before the commissioning date? My understanding is that the alternates only get a call up for a commission if the primaries don't make it (medical, security clearance, etc.) or just decline the position. Just wondering if they'll maybe change their mind and pick up a couple more primaries.
AirRemy

--
23 Feb 2021 01:33 PM
As far as I know you are correct, In order for an alternate to get picked someone from primary has to be disqualified or say no. That said, I don't understand why so many alternates.
RealQuick

--
23 Feb 2021 01:59 PM
The alternates can be either picked up if a primary says no, or if they have more billets to fill, which seems to be the case this time, CGRC is trying to figure out how many billets they will have available and could possibly dig deep in to the alternate list. They've seleted a lot of alternates this panel compared to others.
Basic Member
Basic Member
hollow23

--
23 Feb 2021 11:40 PM
Ive seen alternates get picked up with all the primaries as well. Theres a chance stay postive and keep applying.

I was selected DCIO a few panels ago. Commissioned last year.
UH-60Driver

--
24 Feb 2021 09:02 AM
Anyone else see ALCGPSC 018/21? It was a boat load of reserve officers (75 total) extended on active duty, might explain the extremely low pickup rate for the board.
Lifer31

--
24 Feb 2021 03:40 PM
Can Anyone post the message?
Resserve Chief/Trusted Member
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
CPORJM

--
24 Feb 2021 05:29 PM
Posted By Lifer31 on 24 Feb 2021 03:40 PM
Can Anyone post the message?

https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/USDHSCG/bulletins/2c39e4a
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."-Jonathan Swift
Lifer31

--
24 Feb 2021 05:33 PM
Much appreciated but I meant the DCO board results message. 

YoYo

--
24 Feb 2021 05:36 PM
Official list isn’t out yet. All info so far is what recruiters have passed along.
Lifer31

--
24 Feb 2021 05:37 PM
Thanks for the info, more waiting...
AlanT

--
26 Feb 2021 06:30 PM
I know the unofficial list came out for DCE for 2 primary and 20 alternate. Does anyone know if those are the set numbers being selected or will they adjust for the official list?
YoYo

--
26 Feb 2021 08:35 PM
Posted By AlanT on 26 Feb 2021 06:30 PM
I know the unofficial list came out for DCE for 2 primary and 20 alternate. Does anyone know if those are the set numbers being selected or will they adjust for the official list?
I'm hoping when the official list they have bumped some alternates onto it. I have no idea where I am on the DCE alternate list but every extra alternate picked up the better.
skaterfish

--
01 Mar 2021 01:39 PM
Anyone heard about alternate selections or general amplifying information regarding this unique board?
Zeus89

--
01 Mar 2021 06:31 PM
Nothing; astonishing how it has taken over 3 months just to tell people that they picked one person per category. And the list still isn't out. My recruiter sounded ashamed of the process this time.
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 6 of 6 << < 23456

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement