Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
November 2021 DCO Panel
Last Post 26 Jan 2022 07:48 PM by hollow23. 101 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 41234 > >>
Author Messages
AlanT

--
12 Nov 2021 05:58 PM
    Greetings!

The purpose of this thread is to gather those who applied for the November 2021 DCO Panel.  It's also a location for candidates to provide updates or RUMINT pertaining to the board results release date. 

Best of luck to all! Hopefully there is more than one slot!
    inmyiroc

--
    12 Nov 2021 06:34 PM
    DCE applicant here. Hoping we hear back on unofficial results before Christmas.
    jnf2k2

--
    15 Nov 2021 01:20 PM
    Do we know what day the panel will convene?
    inmyiroc

--
    15 Nov 2021 01:50 PM
    The panel met last week starting on the 8th.
    AlanT

--
    15 Nov 2021 02:58 PM
    The DCO precepts should be coming out in the next few weeks. It should give us the numbers of how many candidates their making for each Direct Commission category. My recruiter told me that 50 DCE packets were submitted this cycle, I’m hoping they make the same amount as last cycle. Best of luck to everyone.
    Lifer31

--
    22 Nov 2021 11:33 AM
    I had heard that the DCO panel convened on the 15th, is the 8th for sure?
    inmyiroc

--
    22 Nov 2021 01:28 PM
    It was originally scheduled for the 15th but the date was revised to the 8th.
    Lifer31

--
    23 Nov 2021 09:59 AM
    Well, that is good news.
    Thanks!
    inmyiroc

--
    01 Dec 2021 10:26 PM
    How’s everyone feeling on odds that we get results back before Christmas?
    Lifer31

--
    02 Dec 2021 09:01 PM
    Given how long it took to get results on the last couple of boards, not too confident. However, it would certainly be nice!
    Any chatter from the recruiters?
    AlanT

--
    13 Dec 2021 11:43 AM
    This comment is meant to bring this group back to the main page and to see if anyone has heard any updates. This may be the last week to hear news before the upcoming holiday routine. Has there been any updates from your recruiters?
    Anton2648

--
    13 Dec 2021 02:29 PM
    Nothing from my recruiter
    jnf2k2

--
    14 Dec 2021 01:16 PM
    Just heard from mine. Nothing heard yet, but hopeful to hear something by the end of the week.
    inmyiroc

--
    20 Dec 2021 10:53 PM
    I’m split between results magically showing up mid holiday weeks, or nothing coming out until January.
    JP391190

--
    01 Jan 2022 10:56 PM
    Has anyone heard anything yet? Do they post to a splash page/portal on how many and who made it? I know USAF usually post on their portal of Promotes who made the next rank? But yea any word?
    Anton2648

--
    02 Jan 2022 03:25 PM
    I checked Friday and there was no results. Definitely won't be on a Sunday so I'll check tomorrow again, as I do everyday lol
    JP391190

--
    02 Jan 2022 07:05 PM
    Thanks for checking.. Question where exactly are you checking? Could you post the link? Do you need CAC access to check? Are these the results or the number of applicants that they are accepting?
    inmyiroc

--
    02 Jan 2022 10:14 PM
    1) The official results will be released on the CG Messages page on CGPortal which does require CAC access. This will list all the alternates and primaries for every program that was included on the November 8th panel.

2) Shortly after official results are released, the precept will be available on CGRCs site. This is the official guidance that was provided to the panel on how to grade applicants, number of primaries and alternates to accept, and who was on the selection panel. It’s kind of useless since it comes out after the official results, but it is interesting to see what guidance was provided, and how many many were allowed to be selected versus how many actually were.
    JP391190

--
    03 Jan 2022 07:28 AM
    ah thanks! you know how many were accepted last time? I know each time around its a diff requirement so even getting that number wouldnt tell the story for this time around. Hopefully this week we get something
    inmyiroc

--
    04 Jan 2022 11:10 PM
    What program are you looking for? I can look tomorrow at the numbers for the previous board.
    JP391190

--
    05 Jan 2022 08:21 AM
    DCE and DCIO
    jnf2k2

--
    05 Jan 2022 09:33 AM
    There are so many garbage posts from bots here it takes a while to find it but if you go all the way to page 15 you'll see the post for the May 2021 DCO board. Page 4 of that thread shows the official results: DCE had 33 Primary Selectees and 6 Alternates; DCIO had 5 Primary Selectees and 2 Alternates.
    JP391190

--
    05 Jan 2022 09:46 AM
    Thanks bro Ill check it out. Hopefully we all can find something out here soon! My AF separation is coming up soon smh
    jnf2k2

--
    05 Jan 2022 10:39 AM
    Any day now honestly. Last board happened on 24 May and unofficial results came out 9 July with the official list posted on 21 Jul. 9 July was a Friday and I heard from my recruiter in the afternoon, so lets hope for this Friday afternoon.
    JP391190

--
    05 Jan 2022 12:39 PM
    judging off of that timeline. I'm hopeful. Was able to look at the stats from the last one. Seen the stats about the DCE specifically CGCYBER (My career field). So im optimistic. I hope your right about possibly this friday if not the following week lol. My recruiter said its awaiting DHS Secretary sign off currently
    JP391190

--
    07 Jan 2022 08:12 AM
    Friday!! Im guessing nothing yet lol
    JP391190

--
    07 Jan 2022 08:12 AM
    Friday!! Im guessing nothing yet lol
    RileyT

--
    07 Jan 2022 08:59 AM
    Nothing so far. Tired of waiting though.
    Lifer31

--
    07 Jan 2022 09:01 AM
    All of DC is shut down today. Wouldn't count on getting anything this week...
    JP391190

--
    07 Jan 2022 11:15 PM
    sheesh! well next week will be roughly two months
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 41234 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement