Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
November 2021 DCO Panel
Last Post 22 Mar 2022 01:13 PM by NOTORIOUS_BFG. 153 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 6 << < 12345 > >>
Author Messages
jnf2k2

--
10 Jan 2022 06:51 AM
Well heres to the beginning of another week. Hopefully we hear something this week as this might be a short week due to the MLK holiday next Monday.
JP391190

--
10 Jan 2022 06:57 AM
right! Fingers crossed! Someone has to know somebody up the chain of command that has some type of insider knowledge lol
inmyiroc

--
10 Jan 2022 07:55 AM
Hopefully this week or next. Almost time to start refreshing the packet before the next board.
JP391190

--
10 Jan 2022 09:48 AM
sheesh! almost that time? I really hope we get something back soon..This Friday would make a full two weeks....anyone here trying to go the C5IT (Cyber) route?
clulu

--
12 Jan 2022 07:54 AM
Anyone have the previous numbers for DCL? I know it’s very competitive but I’m still hoping.

This waiting is killing me.
JP391190

--
12 Jan 2022 08:57 AM
Has anyone spoke to their recruiter? I was able to speak with mine he mentioned that results are currently sittign with the Commandant right now. Once he signs then they will release unofficial results. So maybe sooner than we think
inmyiroc

--
12 Jan 2022 01:14 PM
You've received more information from yours than I have. Mine told me me last week he was waiting on results as well, and didn't have any more information than that.
JP391190

--
13 Jan 2022 06:49 AM
hopefully we get something soon
clulu

--
14 Jan 2022 02:53 AM
OCS December 2021 selectees were just released yesterday—maybe that’s a sign of good things to come for us DCO candidates today.
JP391190

--
14 Jan 2022 06:32 AM
Fingers Crossed that means we will be Today!!

AlanT

--
14 Jan 2022 10:42 AM
I think there may be some confusion. If I’m not mistaken I believe the Secretary of homeland security signs our results for direct commission and the commandant signs the results for OCS, which is why our process takes longer. Last I heard we were waiting on the secretary and it could arrive anytime in the next month. I do hope it is sooner rather than later though.
clulu

--
14 Jan 2022 11:37 AM
Yeah, I think you're right. I hope they get back soon. I was selected for OCS-R but I want to hear back from the DCL panel before I have to make a decision.
JP391190

--
14 Jan 2022 12:33 PM
oh ok! well I'm active duty AF and i dont have access to the USCG Portal. So if results drop anytime someone who does have that access def post it here if you could! Wish they had like sharepoint tracker where you can see where the document is lol. Almost like the dominos pizza delivery tracker lol... Anyone here in another branch or are you guys all active duty cg? or just civy
RileyT

--
14 Jan 2022 12:38 PM
Former enlisted Army. Contractor for a few years now. This is my second panel try.
GoldenFlasher

--
14 Jan 2022 12:41 PM
Active Duty Army officer. Shooting for PTMO.
inmyiroc

--
14 Jan 2022 12:44 PM
Based off of previous boards, recruiters will find out results and let applicants know well before the official message posts on CGPortal.
JP391190

--
14 Jan 2022 10:35 PM
What are looking to do?
JP391190

--
14 Jan 2022 10:36 PM
PTMO?
JP391190

--
14 Jan 2022 10:38 PM
makes since! well shoot fingers crossed the DHS Sec signs next week lol
GoldenFlasher

--
15 Jan 2022 09:05 AM
I would love to be a response officer, but from my understanding PTMO tends to be 'needs of the USCG' in either the prevention or response specialty (although experience and skills play a factor), so we'll see what happens. First thing's first though...gotta get in the door
I've done hurricane response/humanitarian missions working with different local and federal agencies and really loved that environment, so I figured in general the USCG's mission set was way more aligned to what I liked doing than the Army's.
JP391190

--
16 Jan 2022 07:05 AM
New week tomorrow fingers crossed we are next to hear something
jnf2k2

--
19 Jan 2022 12:54 PM
Hoping this Friday is the day
clulu

--
19 Jan 2022 12:58 PM
OCS-R deadline is this Friday so those DCO results better be here soon...
clulu

--
20 Jan 2022 01:23 PM
I called my recruiter and I'm in the DCL program.
inmyiroc

--
20 Jan 2022 01:24 PM
are you saying recruiters have results?
jnf2k2

--
20 Jan 2022 01:55 PM
Anyone else hear anything?
Anton2648

--
20 Jan 2022 02:08 PM
My recruiter has been out of the office for a while
GoldenFlasher

--
20 Jan 2022 06:01 PM
Congratulations clulu!!
JP391190

--
20 Jan 2022 08:30 PM
can you get the results??????? Ask him do other recruiters have them also?
JP391190

--
20 Jan 2022 08:31 PM
I was told potentially Friday, but rumor has it next week? I know its been longer than two months tho.. and last panel was under 2 months
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 6 << < 12345 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement