Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Live free and get inked!!
Last Post 16 Apr 2012 10:28 AM by captkyguy. 85 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 3123 > >>
Author Messages
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
levyii

--
18 Jan 2009 02:02 AM
    Well I just had work done on my huge side piece tattoo that I got. And I figured, we had a thread about peoples pets, which by the way was awesome they are all very cute, so I figured, why not have everyone show off their ink! I will make another post with my pictures attached, I have to get them off of myspace and take a new photo of my fresh ink, but while I do that, why don't some of you post yours and maybe the meaning/reason behind them? Sailors love their tattoos!! Lets have fun with this one!

SN Levesque, Michelle
    STA Southwest Harbor, ME
    Future BM

Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    levyii

--
    18 Jan 2009 02:15 AM
    Here is the first one of my pirate ship. I was going with a straight up nautical theme

SN Levesque, Michelle
    STA Southwest Harbor, ME
    Future BM

Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    levyii

--
    18 Jan 2009 02:15 AM
    Another shot of it, missed the part on my back on the first picture

SN Levesque, Michelle
    STA Southwest Harbor, ME
    Future BM

Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    levyii

--
    18 Jan 2009 02:17 AM
    This is a tribal I got when I was originally going for one on my arm...saw it on the wall and picked it out

SN Levesque, Michelle
    STA Southwest Harbor, ME
    Future BM

Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    levyii

--
    18 Jan 2009 02:19 AM
    Montreal Canadiens logo. My favorite hockey team...ever.

SN Levesque, Michelle
    STA Southwest Harbor, ME
    Future BM

Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    levyii

--
    18 Jan 2009 02:19 AM
    First tattoo 8 years ago. Dolphins are my favorite animal

SN Levesque, Michelle
    STA Southwest Harbor, ME
    Future BM

Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    levyii

--
    18 Jan 2009 02:21 AM
    Butterfly because I was feeling girly.....my best friend in the world drew me the smiley face, and the stick figures, well they are just funny and thats reason enough.

I have four more tatts to post, but I'll do that tomorrow or a few days from now. Hope everyone enjoys them!!

SN Levesque, Michelle
    STA Southwest Harbor, ME
    Future BM

Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    18 Jan 2009 02:24 AM
    Sorry no tats for me.

What are your plans with the ship, keeping it as is or adding color like the water?

I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    levyii

--
    18 Jan 2009 03:47 AM
    Adding color to the whole thing. The clouds are going to be a purple/pink with lightening and who knows what hes doing for color on the ship. I love color, not that big a fan of just black and white

SN Levesque, Michelle
    STA Southwest Harbor, ME
    Future BM

Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    18 Jan 2009 05:55 AM
    That will be one heck of a tatoo...hope it does not hurt too bad.

I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    WPFix

--
    18 Jan 2009 06:00 AM
    This one is a stylized letter "F" For my last name (Its how it looks when I sign my name). I am going to get it outlined like the skin has been pealed back, and the metal is what is under it.
    Wayne
    Station Washington, Washington DC
    Life long paintball player. Everyone needs a hobby!
    Graduated Lima-181, 29MAY09
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    WPFix

--
    18 Jan 2009 06:02 AM
    This was my first tat. It is how my last name is always pronounced, so it became a nic-name, and well, here you see it.
    Wayne
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    WPFix

--
    18 Jan 2009 06:06 AM
    And on my other arm is this one. It's a phoenix. It is there to remind me that when things get rough, shake it off and do what I have to do to get myself together and keep going, just like the phoenix, who when old and warn out, flies into a fire, to emerge refreshed, young and new.

The artist was not very good on this one, so it's not perfect, but I think it gives it character.

The pics are not the best, hard to take pictures of your own arms.

I would also like to mention that I draw my own art. No flash copies for this guy.
    Wayne
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Newcoastiewife

--
    18 Jan 2009 01:29 PM
    OMG! Michelle I love the ship!!! Seriously, I've had the tattoo bug ever since the baby was born. I want to get another so dang bad and this just made it worse. I got 3...I'll post pics later on. I want to get another on my back sholder-Mae's birth flower is a rose so I was thinking an old style tattoo "art" theme with roses around an anchor-the anchor of course is for Marsh. I however LOVE black and grey...so thats probably the direction I'm going to go.

Cassie
    Proud wife to my high school sweetheart and Coastie-Marshall
    Proud Momma to Miss Mae Bella

Cassie
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    levyii

--
    18 Jan 2009 06:55 PM
    Lol its hard to shake the tattoo bug when you got it, isn't it Cassie? I like the idea of the roses and anchor. My buddy wants to continue the ship down part of my thigh with a compass rose or something. We'll see. This one hurts bad enough as it is lol. He eventually wants me to be one of his convention show girls but I told him only if its close to where i'm being stationed next lol.

I'll post my others in the next few days. I just got home after driving 7 hours in the damn snow and still have to go get groceries. Virginia can not come fast enough!!

SN Levesque, Michelle
    STA Southwest Harbor, ME
    Future BM

MJJax

--
    26 Jan 2009 02:17 AM
    All your tatoos look great, but i've never seen a Coast Guard tatoo. Anyone have any?
    "There are two kinds of men who never amount to much: those who cannot do what they are told and those who can do nothing else."
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    katiensb

--
    26 Jan 2009 12:55 PM
    Michelle....my goodness, you girls are some kindred spirits..when Allison got home Sat., the first thing I noticed,,,ANOTHER damn tattoo......I like the stick figures BTW

Katie
             New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Katie
             New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    levyii

--
    26 Jan 2009 02:36 PM
    MJJax, Yes, I have a coast guard tattoo..let me dig it out and post it

SN Levesque, Michelle
    STA Southwest Harbor, ME
    Future BM

Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    levyii

--
    26 Jan 2009 02:37 PM
    I got the CG shield just after basic....and the top one is the chinese symboly for strength

SN Levesque, Michelle
    STA Southwest Harbor, ME
    Future BM

Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    27 Jan 2009 04:07 AM
    levyii said...
    I got the CG shield just after basic....and the top one is the chinese symboly for strength
    How come you held that one out on the first go around of tatoo posts?

cmfg24

--
    27 Jan 2009 06:00 PM
    i have shotting stars and rodzina which is family in polish on my foot nuttin big but i love tongue

Proud Coastie Wife
    Tango 181
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    levyii

--
    28 Jan 2009 12:06 AM
    Capt, I forgot I had it on my myspace and it was easily accessible. I was still hyped up about my ship lol

SN Levesque, Michelle
    STA Southwest Harbor, ME
    Future BM

Bobber

--
    10 Feb 2009 09:14 PM
    i have my son's footprint from birth tattood on my right foot, i looove it and they guy was great, it didn't hurt at all

[url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]
    [img]http://img.weddingcountdown.com/ticker/06udsb3rwp.png[/img]
    [/url]
    (replace this text with your code)
    *I love him so, I don't want any other, thought I was marrying a ~Coastie~ turns out he comes with a cutter*

*I love him so, I don't want any other, thought I was marrying a ~Coastie~ turns out he comes with a cutter*
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    levyii

--
    10 Feb 2009 09:24 PM
    Hey kids....stay tuned for this weekend. The water will be completed on my ship and the sky should be finished as well. I'll post pictures saturday night!!

SN Levesque, Michelle
    STA Southwest Harbor, ME
    Future BM

Trusted Member
    jen899193

--
    10 Feb 2009 10:09 PM
    will look forward to
    seeing the results of the new
    work. an amazing piece even
    if it is HUGE!! lol

and i have 9 myself~
    lol so i get it!!

Jen
    Proud Coastguard Mom of
    SN Church, Brittney R.
    CGC Alex Haley
    Kodiak, Alaska

"Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin

~Jen~
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    levyii

--
    16 Feb 2009 01:43 AM
    Here it is kids, just as I promised!

SN Levesque, Michelle
    STA Southwest Harbor, ME
    Future BM

Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    16 Feb 2009 03:36 AM
    Looks pretty sharp!

Trusted Member
    jen899193

--
    16 Feb 2009 12:19 PM
    colors are beautiful michelle!!

Jen
    Proud Coastguard Mom of
    SN Church, Brittney R.
    CGC Alex Haley
    Kodiak, Alaska

"Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin

~Jen~
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    16 Feb 2009 12:58 PM
    That is going to be truly amazing!! The colors are just gorgeous.

Eat, drink & be merry for tomorrow you may be in Kodiak.  One of my personal favorites. 

Sector NY, Staten Island
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    levyii

--
    16 Feb 2009 06:53 PM
    Thanks for all the great comments guys! I will be going through more sittings for it while I am on leave in March. Also, along with the ship, on March 2nd I will be getting a nautical star on the inside of each arm, red and green for port and starboard.

SN Levesque, Michelle
    STA Southwest Harbor, ME
    Future BM

You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 3123 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement