Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Dumbest Thing You Saw During Boot?
Last Post 27 Nov 2016 06:02 AM by MtnMan. 173 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 6 << < 12345 > >>
Author Messages
Narsenault05

--
01 Jun 2009 01:16 AM
chalk-line position take! haha
ME3 Arsenault
Sector Boston
Enforcement Division
Basic Member
Basic Member
JBennett09

--
01 Jun 2009 05:02 AM
I don't get it...repeat??

Shipping July 21

<!-- Edit -->

Last Edited : 6/3/2009 4:57:50 PM GMT

"Go out and do good things."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
levyii

--
02 Jun 2009 01:43 PM
Repeat is a gunnery command. it means to shoot again. So, you are required to say "Say again" not "repeat". or you'll end up dead....not really...but you will get IT'd lol

SN Levesque, Michelle
BM "A" school

Basic Member
Basic Member
JBennett09

--
02 Jun 2009 03:32 PM
oh ok lol

Shipping July 21

<!-- Edit -->

Last Edited : 6/3/2009 4:57:38 PM GMT

SSchroeder

--
02 Jun 2009 11:47 PM
I'm so going to lose it if we have cc's with a sense of humor lol... I was sitting here cracking up for like 5 minutes lol

Off to Basic July 21!

Stay Strong BRAVO-182 you got this!!!
Basic Member
Basic Member
JBennett09

--
03 Jun 2009 05:07 AM
I really want to be a smartass just once...make one of our cc's lose it!! lol!!

Shipping July 21

<!-- Edit -->

Last Edited : 6/3/2009 4:57:27 PM GMT

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
pepperdoggie

--
03 Jun 2009 10:55 AM
Your perspective may change once you get to Cape May! Remember, your actions will also affect other members in your company.They may also pay for your actions as well. Your CC's will "lose it" on plenty of occasions without your help. Boot camp is challenging on it's own, don't make it worse than it has to be.
ALL the CC's have a great sense of humor, if you laugh however......it's not pretty!

10AC4ME

SSchroeder

--
03 Jun 2009 08:57 PM
haha jordan... i think we'll be doing enough IT without you being a smartass lol...

Off to Basic July 21!

Stay Strong BRAVO-182 you got this!!!
Basic Member
Basic Member
JBennett09

--
03 Jun 2009 10:29 PM
Oh, come on, just once? lol
Alright, I'll keep my comments to myself...unless I just absolutely can't help myself! :)

Shipping July 21

<!-- Edit -->

Last Edited : 6/3/2009 4:57:09 PM GMT

Advanced Member
Advanced Member
uberchris

--
03 Jun 2009 10:44 PM
bennett - i would definitely have not shown your real full name in your signature as they look for that kind of stuff and will make your life hellish for posting on this forum. you will not need to be a wiseass for IT !!!!!!!!

Gravity brings me down....

Trusted Member
jen899193

--
03 Jun 2009 11:07 PM
geez chris.....

you are ruining parental fun here. quit giving the recruits the heads up!!

:):)

Jen
Proud Coastguard Mom of
SN Church, Brittney R.
CGC Alex Haley
Kodiak, Alaska

"Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin

~Jen~
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
uberchris

--
03 Jun 2009 11:13 PM
i will keep my mouth shut from now on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gravity brings me down....

Trusted Member
jen899193

--
03 Jun 2009 11:37 PM
:):)

how are things going chris???

Jen
Proud Coastguard Mom of
SN Church, Brittney R.
CGC Alex Haley
Kodiak, Alaska

"Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin

~Jen~
Basic Member
Basic Member
JBennett09

--
03 Jun 2009 11:56 PM
Good point. Thanks for the heads up. Do you know if you can change your signature in previous posts?

BTW, I'm not so stupid as to act that way at boot. I don't want all my shipmates mad at me for giving them IT lol

Shipping July 21

Basic Member
Basic Member
JBennett09

--
03 Jun 2009 11:58 PM
Nevermind, I figured it out!

Shipping July 21

Trusted Member
captkyguy

--
04 Jun 2009 02:57 AM
JBennett09 said...
Nevermind, I figured it out!
You killed your signature but what about your screen name?????

Pretty sure a J Bennett would be easy to locate devil  just remember a little IT will just help the day go by faster...smhair

I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
Basic Member
Basic Member
JBennett09

--
04 Jun 2009 04:54 AM
Yeah, I thought about that too...

Shipping July 21

lau13ren

--
05 Jun 2009 04:07 PM
I witnessed one my my ship mates getting the 10th degree of interregation about what she wrote on here or on freds place. Its no joke.. its pretty funny because if they do catch you, and they see JBennett.. jeeshh... you might as well start pushing now :) jk.. kinda.
Basic Member
Basic Member
disciplecore

--
05 Jun 2009 04:13 PM
USN Bootcamp im priorservice, pretty funny stuff.
A guy pretended to have an imaginary basket ball and would bounce it all the time and eventually was processed out and had to see the captian and the captian told him he was getting processed out and he set the imaginary ball on his desk and said Game over.
crazyness.

another guy went psycho and started screaming on watch stood on a table and said he was jesus and hitler and had the gun and was pointing it at people and cut himself and started urinating on the floor, Ma's came and he fought them saying he was Jesus.
"The only easy day was yesterday"
Moderator / Trusted Member
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
05 Jun 2009 04:55 PM
My ex told me they were running with their pieces one morning and all of a sudden one flew over the heads of everyone and there goes this guy, out of formation, running for the gates... the CC yelling "Get back here! You get back here!" Well they stopped him at the gates and the next day they saw him walking around the base in the orange jumpsuit with a guard on him. I don't know if they were charging him with an attempt to desert but he was all jumpsuited up! LOL

This was the same guy on the 3rd day there he stnds up from using the head (no further explanation needed there) and starts to walk away... Someone told him to flush the toilet, don't just walk away. He said he didn't know how... he was completely serious, he grew up in some back woods sort of place that still had the sand toilets and he never had running water in his house so he had no clue he was supposed to get rid of that himself...

Not sure what the heck that guy would have been like on a cutter! Nver saw a flush toilet, can you imagine the stuff he never saw that is on a boat!? LOL

SN Robertson, Colin
USCGC Seneca

Sector NY, Staten Island
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
pepperdoggie

--
05 Jun 2009 05:18 PM
My son and a buddy the night before graduation, untucked their shirts, put their CG caps on backwards, and strolled past the CC's office to see if they could get a "rise" out of him. It certainly did the trick! They got IT'd for a full hour. When they were done, he tossed them each a Snickers bar that he kept on his desk, and told them they made him laugh!. This is NOT recommended. Your results may vary.

By the way, this same CC kept Snickers bars openly displayed on his desk all during bootcamp. Kind of like bait, hoping one would show up missing. None did.
As they say, The Company Commanders have more games than Milton Bradley!

10AC4ME

Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
05 Jun 2009 05:31 PM
I'll bet that was the best IT they ever went through! LOL Classic, just classic! :)

SN Robertson, Colin
USCGC Seneca

Sector NY, Staten Island
Basic Member
Basic Member
carlton1986

--
05 Jun 2009 06:12 PM
im still laughing at the dust bunnies :)

Ship Date: August 25, 2009 out of ATLANTA, GEORGIA
"It's Just 8 Weeks"

"It's Just 8 Weeks"
jackx

--
05 Jun 2009 07:46 PM
as someone said befor watch what you post on here or any forum the cc's read all this stuff my cc's wife post's on here so watch what you say
Basic Member
Basic Member
carlton1986

--
05 Jun 2009 08:00 PM
how do ewe know YOUR'RE not a CC. I could be a CC. ANY of us could be a CC

"It's Just 8 Weeks"

"It's Just 8 Weeks"
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
05 Jun 2009 08:05 PM
Generally the CC's will not post... they don't want the chance of establishing a relationship with a potential recruit. Now wives, that's a different story... they hold no power over anything that happens to you during your stay at the TraCen. But the CC's might read, but I'm pretty certain there aren't any actually posting on here. They have to keep you at arms distance to keep their bearing and training!

Always remember one thing about the military... Nothing has to be proved, just perceived!

SN Robertson, Colin
USCGC Seneca

Sector NY, Staten Island
Basic Member
Basic Member
disciplecore

--
05 Jun 2009 08:12 PM
LOL brings back a story. Buds aka Navy seal school, i had a buddy go threw a few years ago that told me about a guy that had a myspace that was saying he was a navy seal and the instructors at buds just happened to look at his site and he got some much unwanted attention he dor so fast lol. so yea watch the things you say especially if you are lying. lol
"The only easy day was yesterday"
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
wepprop

--
05 Jun 2009 08:28 PM
There have been a few CC posts here, most usually information of interest to a class after they graduated.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
jkribell

--
05 Jun 2009 10:26 PM
When Heather was in boot camp, their company had trouble marching in format - the cc's kept saying the looked like a herd of cows. Well one day he had had it and made them walk around all day in a big knot and yell mooo moooo everywhere they went. Heather said it was humilitating but it was also really hard not to laugh....

Proud Mom of Cactus Blossom
AKA SN Kribell, Heather-Roomate of SN Hottinger, Kaeli
FS A School Petaluma-Soon to be on the
USCGC Hamilton out of San Diego, Ca 

<!-- Edit -->

Last Edited : 6/8/2009 10:42:36 AM GMT

Lucky to live in Hawaii - Mom to FS3Kribell, USCGC Hamilton, San Diego
nanascoastie

--
08 Jun 2009 02:39 PM
These are too funny. Cheers you up.

You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 6 << < 12345 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement