Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
JANUARY 19TH, 2010
Last Post 25 Jan 2010 06:38 PM by Momma Jo. 48 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
GhettoMagnet69

--
21 Nov 2009 11:01 PM
I have no idea. I heard someone somewhere say they had to get x-rays when they got to boot camp. I wouldn't think there would be x-rays of anything but I was just wondering.
Trusted Member
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
mkelly

--
22 Nov 2009 04:53 AM
Im guessing maybe if you had a previous history or if they were going to do any dental work.
GhettoMagnet69

--
03 Dec 2009 02:20 PM
Is anyone else as surprised as I am that other people don't have this date?
Trusted Member
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
mkelly

--
05 Dec 2009 02:27 AM
The date is right after MLK day and MEPS is closed on that day. It would cause a lot more work to ship this day for most recruiters I believe since they would have to do a same day ship and swear you in right from their office. I think thats the case. My ship day just got bumped back a week for the same reason. I think its a lot easier on everybody
GhettoMagnet69

--
05 Dec 2009 11:44 AM
Ohh so MEPS will be closed for that Monday and Tuesday? Definitely gonna e-mail my recruiter Monday and ask him about every thing.
Trusted Member
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
mkelly

--
05 Dec 2009 04:05 PM
I think its just closed that Monday. I'm not sure though.
cecilomar

--
23 Dec 2009 11:48 PM
well... only four more weeks! Aren't you exited! Someone told me that we are going to be Victor 182

need money to pay my bills before joining the coast guard. full webpages starting at $300!

GhettoMagnet69

--
24 Dec 2009 12:03 AM
I am definitely excited! Been looking forward to January 19th since September and I can't believe it's only just a few weeks away now.
cecilomar

--
12 Jan 2010 02:40 PM
GhettoMagnet69

--
14 Jan 2010 05:08 PM
Definitely! Only a few more days now.
Trusted Member
E

--
14 Jan 2010 06:00 PM
If you guys are V-company, its the best company to be in.

Stationed in Key West, FL
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. -John 15:13

GhettoMagnet69

--
14 Jan 2010 06:46 PM
Why is that, Ezekiel? Or will we just have to wait and see when we get there?
Trusted Member
E

--
14 Jan 2010 06:52 PM
Cuz I was a Victor haha.

Stationed in Key West, FL
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. -John 15:13

GhettoMagnet69

--
14 Jan 2010 06:56 PM
Oh, hahah. I can't wait to get there and get started, been waiting long enough and now it's finally time.
Basic Member
Basic Member
Sammy T

--
14 Jan 2010 10:53 PM
You all are going to have a good time. It may not seem that way at first, your gonna feel like you made a mistake but just hang in there, keep your eyes on the prize. Overall you are going to have a great time and believe it or not, your going to miss that place when you leave. Keep your heads up high!

Cecil, que parte de Puerto Rico estas? I got stationed out here at La Puntilla in San Juan

'The will of God will never take us where the Grace of God will not protect us.'

Rholste3

--
15 Jan 2010 01:58 AM
haha torres you are def right about that bro. I still miss bootcamp alittle, even standing in the tropical storm weather after chow for 15 mins! how you liking your puerto rico? i just got done with HTR and am driving up to ISC Portsmouth in two days, but my cutter is underway so I dont know if they are going to fly me down to meet them yet. Oh and did your GF go with you to your unit?

STATIONED ON CGC TAMPA

STATIONED ON CGC TAMPA
Basic Member
Basic Member
Sammy T

--
15 Jan 2010 05:00 PM
Lovvvving Puerto Rico. It is a blast. You are going to love being at a unit, you may be nervous at first but it will be so cool. The GF is in Texas until she finishes school and then she shall be moving down here! Hope all is good with you and enjoy your unit! Keep in touch!

'The will of God will never take us where the Grace of God will not protect us.'

GhettoMagnet69

--
17 Jan 2010 03:12 PM
I'll see everyone up in Philadelphia Tuesday night! I know I don't post on here very often, but I've gotten a ton of useful information from the people on here. So thank you all very much!
Basic Member
Basic Member
Momma Jo

--
25 Jan 2010 06:38 PM
Good luck to all that ship tomorrow!!
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement