Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
FEB 16, 2010
Last Post 19 Feb 2010 06:38 PM by Gears. 78 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123
Author Messages
Trusted Member / Administrator
chukles

--
23 Jan 2010 10:52 PM
Contact your recruiter. We often ship out of MEPS the day after a holiday. This should not affect your date.

Vr,
Chuck

These poor, plain men, dwellers upon the lonely sands of Hatteras, took their lives in their hands, and, at the most imminent risk crossed the most tumultuous sea…and all for what? That others might live to see home and friends. — Annual Report of the U.S. Life- Saving Service, 1885

Recruiting Website

Read here for answers to the most often asked questions about joining the Coast Guard!

I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted Coastie, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.
chris3500

--
23 Jan 2010 11:08 PM
thank you chukles i really hope this doesnt change anything. I really doubt they would of given all of us this date without knowing monday is a holiday
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Bored of Desk Jobs

--
28 Jan 2010 07:17 PM
I am going into MEPS for an inspect on FEB 10th, then the morning of the 16th I will go into the recruiter's office to swear out of DEP into active duty, then fly off to Philadelphia!

It all begins February 16th 2010!

" height="200" width="200" quality="high" loop="infinite" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgiP1_Prod_Version=Shockwaveflash">

chris3500

--
28 Jan 2010 07:21 PM
so ur coming from the west coast?
jmart34

--
04 Feb 2010 02:20 AM
Has anyone got confirmation on what our company will be?
Synapse

--
04 Feb 2010 11:04 PM
I'm pretty sure it will be Zulu 182

Off to Cape May February 23rd 2010!

Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Bored of Desk Jobs

--
05 Feb 2010 04:20 AM
No confirmation, but before Christmas I did a guesstimate for Zulu 182, and thus far it is accurate.

" height="200" width="200" quality="high" loop="infinite" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgiP1_Prod_Version=Shockwaveflash">

Trusted Member
captkyguy

--
08 Feb 2010 10:51 PM
Xray - X182 reported on the 2nd

Yankee - Y182 should report on the 9th

Leaving you all to be Zulu - Z182 reporting on the 16th

z-flag

I wish you all the most wonderful journey imaginable and an ever lasting life changing experience!

Kyle

In his life changing name God Bless!

I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Bored of Desk Jobs

--
09 Feb 2010 06:17 PM
ZOOOOOLOOOOO!!!!

Thanks for the encouragement, Captain! Less than a week away (by an hour lol) until I step onto the plane to Philly. Headed to the MEPS hotel tonight for my inspect in the morning. THE TIME IS HERE, SUCKAS!

Trusted Member
captkyguy

--
09 Feb 2010 11:05 PM
MAKE US PROUD!!!!!!!!

Kyle

I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
Trusted Member
Gears

--
10 Feb 2010 12:08 PM

Do I really need to say anything? devil

"I have the terrible feeling that, because I am wearing a white beard and am sitting in the back of the theatre, you expect me to tell you the truth about something. These are the cheap seats, not Mount Sinai."

-Orson Welles

“I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.” ― Bruce Lee
Synapse

--
11 Feb 2010 05:30 AM
hahahahaha god i love that picture. the recruit looks so so so so sad.

Trusted Member
captkyguy

--
15 Feb 2010 03:18 AM
Your time is almost here!

Please "there is no crying in boot camp"...

Kyle

Basic Member
Basic Member
AET2b

--
15 Feb 2010 05:53 PM
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!jumpin
Basic Member
Basic Member
lollipop

--
15 Feb 2010 11:11 PM
I hope everything goes well for all of you. Let us know how it went when you get back. I'll be right behind you a week seeing my son graduate! I can hardly wait!

Proud mom of SN Daniel Cable - ALFA 183 
Trusted Member
Gears

--
16 Feb 2010 02:47 AM
Captkyguy said...
"there is no crying in boot camp"...

At least not until you're standing in your uniform listening to the National Anthem for the "first" time. That can be an emotional moment.

"I have the terrible feeling that, because I am wearing a white beard and am sitting in the back of the theatre, you expect me to tell you the truth about something. These are the cheap seats, not Mount Sinai."

-Orson Welles

“I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.” ― Bruce Lee
Trusted Member
captkyguy

--
16 Feb 2010 03:37 AM
Gears said...
[quote="Captkyguy"]"there is no crying in boot camp"...[/quote]

At least not until you're standing in your uniform listening to the National Anthem for the "first" time. That can be an emotional moment.
I have never experienced it but from what I have heard and can imagine I feel I must concur!

Proud moment tears I would believe are acceptable where as the "I need to go home to mommy tears" are not...cry

Kyle

Basic Member
Basic Member
USCGforMe

--
19 Feb 2010 05:59 PM
Gears said...

Do I really need to say anything? devil
Gotta love good ol' SKC Bou! He has some of the best cadences...
Trusted Member
Gears

--
19 Feb 2010 06:38 PM
And, he has one hell of an index finger.

-Orson Welles

You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement