I am interested in joining the CG reserve and currently waiting for the recruiter to get back with me. One nagging concern in my mind that I have not addressed yet is my full time job may require me to move. Is it possible to transfer location in such situations? If so, how difficult? What are the considerations from the Coast Guard's point of view?