Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Hotels Near Cape May NJ ADD Here!
Last Post 02 Apr 2015 05:56 AM by Old Guard2. 37 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
Basic Member
Basic Member
tallmans mom

--
03 Feb 2012 11:24 AM
WOW...rooms are spendy in August.

I know...putting the cart before the horse but I was trying to get a feel for prices.

I'm thinking that since I have to rent a car anyway, I might as well splurge a little for a nicer car and sleep in the darn thing for a night. ;-)
careyb50

--
29 Feb 2012 09:27 AM
This is my first time on the forum. My daughter is going to boot camp 3-6-12. After reading all of the information from other parents on hotels on Cape May, we have reserved a room at The Grand Hotel to be here for her graduation on 4-27.  Thank you all for your information, it really helped alot in our decision.
saddlemom93

--
23 Jun 2012 04:31 PM
Has anyone stayed in Cape May lately for boot camp graduation? Does anyone know if there is anything like a 2 bedroom suite that isn't a bed and breakfast?
Basic Member
Basic Member
CablesMom

--
23 Jun 2012 07:41 PM
The Grand Hotel has a two-room suite. I wrote about it above (top post on this page)..... April 2010. So it was a while ago. It was nice. It was close, and right on the beach. We went during the off-season so there weren't many B&B's open.
Proud Coastie Mom
Basic Member
Basic Member
tallmans mom

--
25 Jun 2012 08:34 AM
saddlemom,

We are planning on staying at the Blue Fish Inn.

http://www.bluefishinn.com/bfirates.html

While they are not 2 bedrooms they have 1 bedroom and usually a pull out sofa in the living room. They also offer a Coastie discount, you have to mention it when booking on the phone, and they will work withyou if your son's daughter's graduation date changes. I don't even think they charged my credit card for the deposit.

We have not stayed there but it's close to the base, 5-6 blocks from the beach, and looks just about like any other resort hotel in the area. Hope this helps
Basic Member
Basic Member
tallmans mom

--
31 Jul 2012 08:38 AM
Just found this on Groupon..maybe someone can use it. It's a little far away from Cape May but the savings might be worth it.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/ga-oce...?c=all&p=3
Whitlow513

--
02 Apr 2015 12:31 AM
hello!
graduation should be friday, august 7th at Cape May.
Thinking of booking at Atlantic City and having some fun.
Question, after the graduation in the morning, how many days do the recruits get for vacation? I need to know how many days to book the hotel. I want to do it well in advance since it's the high season. 
Thanks so much!!
Moderator / Trusted Member
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
02 Apr 2015 05:56 AM
They get 5 days. But honestly your Coastie may just want to go home. It will have been a long 8 weeks. He will want his own bed, see friends and family, pack to head to next duty station. Plus, having been born and raised in NJ... Atlantic City is a dump. It truly is not worth wasting the leave time.
Sector NY, Staten Island
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement