Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Thanks everyone
Last Post 11 Nov 2009 04:45 PM by CSAYank. 11 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Basic Member
Basic Member
Carissamarie08

--
09 Nov 2009 04:40 PM
    freaked Well I am nearing the end of my long wait for bootcamp now. I leave in 6 days for the MEPS hotel anyways...just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here for answering any of my questions. My journey with the coast guard is about to start and I have no idea where its gonna take me but im super excited...(yet pretty nervous) Never in my life would I have ever imagined myself joining any kind of military, but here I am today a former hairstylist gone CG haha..guess you could say I want a little adventure. tongue

Thanks!

fireman54

--
    09 Nov 2009 05:21 PM
    hope you have fun. make sure to come back with a bunch of stories to help all of us who are still waiting for our ship date to come. only 77 more days left

Basic Member
    Basic Member
    MSTWNAB

--
    09 Nov 2009 05:26 PM
    Good luck with everything!! You will definitely come back with some lasting memories.
    USCG SN
    = FY11
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Bored of Desk Jobs

--
    09 Nov 2009 05:44 PM
    Have fun and good luck! I'm jealous, you'll be out before I ship!

It all begins February 16th 2010!

Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Carissamarie08

--
    09 Nov 2009 05:58 PM

Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    COASTIE_CLEMENTINE

--
    09 Nov 2009 07:34 PM
    Good Luck to you!!

~Semper Paratus~

~Semper Paratus~

Basic Member
    Basic Member
    ssetnicky

--
    09 Nov 2009 09:08 PM
    Good luck!
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    pepperdoggie

--
    09 Nov 2009 10:14 PM
    Carissamarie: congratulations, keep your eyes in the boat, and help your fellow shipmates.
    You'll do great!

Be sure and come back here after your graduation and give us your story.

Pepper

Basic Member
    Basic Member
    mgm12

--
    09 Nov 2009 10:30 PM
    i hope yo have fun!! i cant wait to go!! come back and tell us about it!! GOOD LUCK!
    August 3 is day!!!
    Trusted Member
    Cooch

--
    10 Nov 2009 02:26 AM
    I expect a free haircut in the future...

R/

PO1 Kevin Couture

You can meet the standard, or you can set the standard. It's your choice.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Carissamarie08

--
    10 Nov 2009 04:01 AM
    Haha im sure many people will be expecting free haircuts.

Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    CSAYank

--
    11 Nov 2009 04:45 PM
    CONGRATS, GOOD LUCK!!!

-Pain is weakness leaving the body.
     -It's 5 o'clcok somewhere.
     - So can you tell me what exactly does freedon mean, if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement