Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Just got home from physical
Last Post 11 Feb 2010 02:59 AM by pejemom511. 13 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
ScottSky

--
28 Jan 2010 05:15 PM
    Just got home from MEPS.
    I arrived at MEPS a little before 6am, and I was done by 9am :p
    I was the first person to go through all the diff stations, so it went very fast for me.

But to the most important part, I qualify, nothing came up as a problem, and I'm ready for the next step. Very excited, and looking forward to the process of enlisting!!

Also, I met a lot of cool people while I was there.

Overall, awesome experience, except for the 2 hours of sleep I got last night, that was not fun haha.
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    pepperdoggie

--
    28 Jan 2010 05:21 PM
    Congratulations! That may be one of the fastest MEPS experiences on record.

ScottSky

--
    28 Jan 2010 05:25 PM
    yeah! i was very surprised. as I was leaving I asked like 4 different people "am i really done?"
    Trusted Member
    jen899193

--
    28 Jan 2010 05:31 PM
    congratulations!!!

Jen

Proud Coastguard Mom of

OS3 Church, Brittney R.
    Camslant Chesapeake, VA

"Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin

~Jen~
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    28 Jan 2010 05:46 PM
    Congratulations!!! :)

Proud mom of
    SN Robertson, Colin
    USCGC Seneca

Sector NY, Staten Island
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Sammy T

--
    28 Jan 2010 06:50 PM
    Now stay healthy!

'The will of God will never take us where the Grace of God will not protect us.'

ScottSky

--
    28 Jan 2010 07:39 PM
    Thanks everybody! Im excited to talk to my recruiter to go to the next step!!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    MandieC

--
    28 Jan 2010 07:58 PM
    Wow that was quick! I had to drive 3 1/2 hours to get home after MEPS but I still didnt make it home til 2300 mine ran so long. Best of luck to you!!

~Life's a climb. But the view's great.~

Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Bahchic

--
    28 Jan 2010 09:48 PM
    As long as your credit and debt to income ratio is fine then you should be good to go.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    MSTWNAB

--
    28 Jan 2010 10:10 PM
    That's awesome! Congratulations. You are now one step closer to Cape May.
    USCG SN
    = FY11
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    AET2b

--
    29 Jan 2010 12:27 AM
    Mandi C,
    yeah no kidding, I had to fly down the day before, get up a 0400 spend all day at meps untill 1700 and then I had to jump on a plane afterwords, fly from Saltl lake to Denver, then MT and got in like 0200 the next day! It was all worth it!!

Congrats Scottsky!! take the advice and stay healthy, and carefull I sprained my ankel snowboarding(big jump), needless to say I hoping (and praying)for a fast recovery!!!
    ScottSky

--
    29 Jan 2010 05:03 AM
    Bahchic said...
    As long as your credit and debt to income ratio is fine then you should be good to go.
    Im pretty comfortable with it. I dont think that will cause any problems. AHh im so impatient haha
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    CSAYank

--
    31 Jan 2010 04:26 PM
    Wow, congrats!

-Pain is weakness leaving the body.
     -It's 5 o'clcok somewhere.
     - So can you tell me what exactly does freedon mean, if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be.

pejemom511

--
    11 Feb 2010 02:59 AM
    Congratulations! Good luck! My son is in Cape May right now. He's doing fine. He's always wanted to do this.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement