Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
TO FOOTBALL FANS
Last Post 11 Mar 2010 08:32 PM by gallonofmilk. 23 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Basic Member
Basic Member
TXCG09

--
07 Mar 2010 11:00 PM
    As I was sitting here at work today I began to think about football season. I want all of you to know that the Steelers are going to get that trophy back yeah. Sorry guys I know this was random but true.. haha.

MST3 Suggs

MST3 Suggs
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    08 Mar 2010 04:38 AM
    Go Sea Hawks...LOLOLOL!!

Kyle

In his life changing name God Bless!

I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
    BACON

--
    08 Mar 2010 05:33 AM
    YES THEY ARE !

Treat and speak of others the way you'd want to be treated and spoken of

Treat and speak of others the way you'd want to be treated and spoken of
    Trusted Member
    Gears

--
    08 Mar 2010 12:53 PM
    Hey Larry, yeah. I'm gonna sort of have to disagree with you... The Cincinnati Bengals are going all the way this year. That'll be great.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.

- Mark Twain

“I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.” ― Bruce Lee
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    08 Mar 2010 12:59 PM
    If Eli would stop biting his lip Big Blue is going to the Big Show again!

Go Giants!!

Proud mom of
    SN Robertson, Colin
    USCGC Seneca

Sector NY, Staten Island
    Trusted Member
    jen899193

--
    08 Mar 2010 01:41 PM
    whoo hoo!!!

go steelers!!!

big ben has got to have at least one more in him.

if polamalu plays all year, then with out a doubt

Jen

Proud Coastguard Mom of

OS3 Church, Brittney R.
    Camslant Chesapeake, VA

"Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin

~Jen~
    Sauce25

--
    08 Mar 2010 03:35 PM
    DA BEARS!!!

Leaving for Boot Camp May 4th

Leaving for Boot Camp May 4th
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    britt3907

--
    08 Mar 2010 08:29 PM
    STEEELLLLLEEEERRRRRRSSSSSS!!!!!!

OS3 Brittney Church
    CAMSLANT VA

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    wepprop

--
    08 Mar 2010 10:25 PM
    jen899193 said...
    big ben has got to have at least one more in him.

If they let him out on work-release, maybe...
    Trusted Member
    jen899193

--
    08 Mar 2010 10:43 PM
    work release for what?

Jen

Proud Coastguard Mom of

OS3 Church, Brittney R.
    Camslant Chesapeake, VA

"Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin

~Jen~
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    wepprop

--
    08 Mar 2010 11:41 PM
    His latest misadventure on top of his previous misadventures.
    Trusted Member
    jen899193

--
    09 Mar 2010 12:18 AM
    tahoe case~no criminal investigation and a counter-suit to boot. i don't hold much weight with that issue.

this new one~wow!!! a shame the allegation has been made. however, i do believe in this country it is still "presumed innocent until proven guilty."

:):)

Jen

Proud Coastguard Mom of

OS3 Church, Brittney R.
    Camslant Chesapeake, VA

~Jen~
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    wepprop

--
    09 Mar 2010 12:30 AM
    It's not a shame the allegation was made if it's true.

Even if it's not true, he's already guilty of stupidity, going bar crawling and hitting on under-age women while being sued for sexual assault.
    Trusted Member
    jen899193

--
    09 Mar 2010 12:35 AM
    lol....

don't even get me going on the stories i have
    had told to me from the pittsburgh bars!!! geez!!!!

i agree....if it's true then he needs to pay. and i found out the hard way.....16 is the age of consent, so 20 is fair game (even if i don't agree with the theory).

professional athletes as a whole are given far to much leeway as far as i am concerned.

Jen

Proud Coastguard Mom of

OS3 Church, Brittney R.
    Camslant Chesapeake, VA

<!-- Edit -->

Last Edited : 3/8/2010 4:38:29 PM GMT

~Jen~
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    09 Mar 2010 03:06 PM
    My Eli goes home early for church the next day.

Go Giants! :-)

HAHAHA

Proud mom of
    SN Robertson, Colin
    USCGC Seneca

Sector NY, Staten Island
    Trusted Member
    Gears

--
    09 Mar 2010 03:21 PM
    The Cleveland Browns are make the Giants fall like a house of cards... Checkmate!

- Mark Twain

“I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.” ― Bruce Lee
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    09 Mar 2010 04:08 PM
    The mistake by the lake... please! Cut me a break!

Proud mom of
    SN Robertson, Colin
    USCGC Seneca

Sector NY, Staten Island
    Trusted Member
    Gears

--
    09 Mar 2010 04:13 PM
    Macie,

You are now the Poet Laureate of this board. Congratulations!

- Mark Twain

Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    09 Mar 2010 04:25 PM
    Finally! A title!!! Woo-hoo!

Proud mom of
    SN Robertson, Colin
    USCGC Seneca

Sector NY, Staten Island
    Trusted Member
    Gears

--
    09 Mar 2010 04:37 PM
    Wadsworth, Longfellow, Macie... Now we need to commission a bust for you at Westminster Abbey.

- Mark Twain

barefootandy

--
    10 Mar 2010 05:37 AM
    All i have to say is VIKINGS!

MAY 4!

MAY 4!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    TXCG09

--
    10 Mar 2010 12:48 PM
    Geeze barefoot where were your Vikings this year?? I was disappointed actually..I was pulling for Favre, but that one game against the Saints screwed em. I have to agree.. I like Big Ben a lot as a quarterback but off the field he is stupid. Hopefully when Polomalu steps on the field again this year things will be different. AND hopefully they'll have their $hit straight this time around.

MST3 Suggs

MST3 Suggs
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    ltate

--
    10 Mar 2010 10:59 PM
    I keep thinking I need to start watching football more often. It'll give me something to do during those few months when my beloved NASCAR is taking a break. : )

Laurie

gallonofmilk

--
    11 Mar 2010 08:32 PM
    Went to the Atlanta race this past weekend LTate...Weather was perfect.

I'm not too big on the NFL. More so a college fan. War Eagle!

BC date of May 11, 2010.

"One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life."

"One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life."
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement