Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
OS Class Size
Last Post 20 May 2011 02:37 PM by Old Guard2. 53 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
Basic Member
Basic Member
COASTIE_OS

--
09 Jan 2011 11:04 AM
And they are normally based one on east and one on west coast right?? Like Virginia and Cali?
Ectric

--
12 Jan 2011 09:36 PM
yes there is one in chesepeeke va and one in pt reyes cali
Snos Smith Camspac Pt Reyes
Monty1

--
21 Jan 2011 01:38 PM
Did you get orders yet COASTIE_OS? I moved up to 36.
Basic Member
Basic Member
COASTIE_OS

--
22 Jan 2011 09:19 AM
yes i did i got them on the 19th.
Monty1

--
23 Jan 2011 07:23 AM
Congratulations!!!! Are you going March or April class?
Basic Member
Basic Member
COASTIE_OS

--
27 Jan 2011 07:19 AM
Monty,

I'll be going in April. You get orders yet?
Monty1

--
14 Feb 2011 07:37 AM
I did not get orders yet but I'm excited to see what the school list brings tomorrow, I should be 19 if the only took 13 for your class. I wish they where doing double classes for April, maybe I will get the for July.
Basic Member
Basic Member
COASTIE_OS

--
14 Feb 2011 02:39 PM
Keep your head up!
Basic Member
Basic Member
COASTIE_OS

--
15 Feb 2011 09:50 AM
16 a/d in my class so it looks like! you should get orders soon monty!
Monty1

--
15 Feb 2011 01:04 PM
Cool! I'm 16 on the new list and there are 5 holds. I'm sure orders are on there way!
Basic Member
Basic Member
COASTIE_OS

--
15 Feb 2011 01:47 PM
yay!
Basic Member
Basic Member
COASTIE_OS

--
16 Mar 2011 05:10 AM
Monty... you are number 8! You should get your orders soon!
Monty1

--
16 Mar 2011 06:53 AM
I hope so, number 8 with 7 holds aka number 1. I can't wait I need to go. I hope they come this week sometime maybe by the 19th like yours. Let me know how school goes when you get out there.
Basic Member
Basic Member
COASTIE_OS

--
16 Mar 2011 07:06 AM
Will do!! Good luck on orders!
Monty1

--
11 Apr 2011 06:35 AM
Got my orders last week!!! July Class
Trusted Member
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
FloridaGirl

--
11 Apr 2011 12:49 PM
Posted By Monty1 on 11 Apr 2011 07:35 AM
Got my orders last week!!! July Class

See you around!  I start OS a-school April 25th, you'll be in the next class
Honor: if you need it defined, you don’t have it.
Trusted Member
E

--
13 Apr 2011 06:54 PM
ya'll can pm me if you need help, i'm here right now.
Trusted Member
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
FloridaGirl

--
15 Apr 2011 09:29 PM
E, you are at the TRACEN? In IT school? I've probably seen you around and didn't even realize it!
Trusted Member
E

--
18 Apr 2011 08:29 PM
where are you at now? working EA or something?
Trusted Member
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
FloridaGirl

--
18 Apr 2011 09:31 PM
Yep. I work in the chapel for right now.
Trusted Member
E

--
20 Apr 2011 12:59 PM
florida sent you a pm.
Basic Member
Basic Member
COASTIE_OS

--
19 May 2011 03:15 PM
Hey E I'm here right now you still here if so who are you??
Trusted Member
E

--
19 May 2011 06:15 PM
I like to keep who i am kinda private so throw me a pm and ill swap facebooks with you or something.
Moderator / Trusted Member
Forum Supreme!
Forum Supreme!
Old Guard2

--
20 May 2011 02:37 PM
E is in the CG under the witness protection plan... he is really a 50 year old mafia boss but you would never know it by looking at him! LOL Sorry E, I couldn't resist.
Sector NY, Staten Island
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement