Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Oh dang..
Last Post 28 May 2010 06:01 PM by AET2bKnbb. 8 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Basic Member
Basic Member
AET2bKnbb

--
24 May 2010 08:38 AM
    Hiya everyone..

Just wanted to give you guys an update on my wonderful new coastie,

Well on Wednesday, flying into Philly airport I get a voicemail from my hubby saying that they have put him on a medical hold for 3 weeks!sad But he did graduate!

The reason is because he has low iron and they want to know why, so I spent the weekend with him in Cape May looking at all the wonderful sites.

Keep your fingers crossed for us so they let him go home!!

At least now he has a phone and can contact me..sorta.

The proud wife of:
    SR Fisch
    Foxtrot 183

You are only as strong as you appear to be
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    24 May 2010 12:22 PM
    I wish him well!

Kyle

In his life changing name God Bless!

I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    24 May 2010 01:07 PM
    Well that makes things a little difficult for you but it will all be ok. I'm glad he graduated with his company that's great. Now he is just a Coastie, not a recruit. So it is good you can have that normal contact and conversation. We'll all be adding extra prayers in there for you and him.

Proud mom of
    SN Robertson, Colin
    USCGC Seneca

Sector NY, Staten Island
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Newcoastiewife

--
    25 May 2010 01:35 AM
    I'm so sorry that he's on hold! But happy he graduated, yay!! I'll keep both him and you in my prayers. At least the weather is nice right now.

Cassie

Cassie
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    AET2bKnbb

--
    25 May 2010 03:18 PM
    Yea I really liked the weather out there when I stayed. we went to Wildwood on the weekend and it was awesome, only thing that was tough is Im 5 months along and I could only walk so far..got a really good look at those benches LOL

The proud wife of:
    SA Fisch

Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Newcoastiewife

--
    26 May 2010 02:09 AM
    hahaha I know how that is! I think I started to waddle around that time...I get so jealous when 8 month pregnant woman say "I started to waddle!". Oh yea?! Well I've been doing it for 3 months now, get used to it! lmbo. I'm glad y'all had a good time, have you heard anything yet from him?

Cassie

Cassie
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    AET2bKnbb

--
    27 May 2010 12:01 AM
    Yea, Hes been able to call me everyday, we got him a pre paid phone which works like crap at the base. As far as his whole medical deal..here it goes lol

I spoke with the off base doctor yesterday about testing because it seems strange to me that it would take 14 days to take/read a blood test. The doc explained to me that all of his tests were done, and they are looking them over which takes about 4 days. If his tests come out normal he will have to come in one more time and then get checked out. But the 14 days comes from sometimes they are so busy they are unble to get people in the office so he would have to wait for an appt. Sooo the only reason hes there is waiting for a freakin appt to clear him..%$!@#..sorry just a little frustrating. Anyway we were also informed that our base might change also, which that in its self is tough because we have everything lined out at the current base we are assigned to. And of course it takes 3-5 to get checked out the base at Cape May..So if everything was to pan out perfectly he could come next week MAYBE!

The proud wife of:
    SA Fisch

Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Pmackey

--
    27 May 2010 11:51 AM
    Nothing like a solid plan eh KT?? Gotta love that. Go with the flow. Be fluid and well everything will work out just as it's supposed too. yeah

Maybe you'll get Hawaii!!!!! jumpin that would make the change not so bad huh?! Or better yet someplace close to ALABAMA so we could visit.. hop

Can't wait to see the mysteries unfold.

Proud Mom of
    FA MACKEY, JOSHUA
    USCGC JARVIS

According to the apostle John, the more we understand the shoreless ocean of God's love, the less we'll fear the choppy waters of life, for "perfect love casts out fear" (1 John 4:18).

Proud Mom of FA MACKEY USCGC JARVIS (WHEC 725) Honolulu, HI
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    AET2bKnbb

--
    28 May 2010 06:01 PM
    That would be fun. I know some point in Beaus career we will be in the south, so no worries there!! His airman school is in FL

The proud wife of:
    SA Fisch

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement