Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Whale Wars
Last Post 22 Aug 2010 04:51 PM by Gears. 51 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
Basic Member
Basic Member
Jdw21

--
08 Aug 2010 03:24 PM
    I watch this show on animal planet to get a good kick, and laugh quite a bit. But some of the stuff they are starting to do is very dangerous and I think they are all stupid on both sides of the argument. What do you think of the show?
    Trusted Member
    Gears

--
    08 Aug 2010 04:33 PM
    If you're interested in whaling I highly recommend a book called In the Heart of the Sea, whaling isn't whaling unless you have to eat a crew member to survive. BTW, Billy the Exterminator is a far more entertaining show.
    “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.” ― Bruce Lee
    Old Guard2User is Online
    Moderator / Trusted Member
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    08 Aug 2010 06:39 PM
    If whale wars were the only show on television, I would rather watch paint dry!
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    08 Aug 2010 10:33 PM
    Posted By Old Guard on 08 Aug 2010 06:39 PM
    If whale wars were the only show on television, I would rather watch paint dry!
    I concur...not a show worth watching at all!

I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
    Trusted Member
    jen899193

--
    09 Aug 2010 10:50 AM

whale wars......
    in this economy i cannot believe someone throws the money away to produce that ridiculous garbage!!!

i agree with gears....
    billy the exterminator is far more entertaining. lol even if he the clothes he wears are hideous!!!
    ~Jen~
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    pepperdoggie

--
    09 Aug 2010 01:53 PM
    Posted By jen899193 on 09 Aug 2010 10:50 AM 

even if the the clothes he wears are hideous!!!

Do you mean Billy's or Gears clothes?
    Ditto on Whale Wars....a waste of time!

Trusted Member
    Gears

--
    09 Aug 2010 01:59 PM
    Jen,

His clothes may be hideous, but his hair is amazing. I'm undecided for my post-retirement hairdo.. either Mickey Rourke (via Iron Man 2) or Bill the Exterminator. Maybe I should put it to a vote...
    “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.” ― Bruce Lee
    Trusted Member
    jen899193

--
    09 Aug 2010 02:04 PM

pepper.....
    perhaps both????

gears......
    i am not sure that hair style would work so well on you!!  lol
    ~Jen~
    Trusted Member
    Gears

--
    09 Aug 2010 02:12 PM
    It seems we have 2 comedians on the board!! I wear only the finest leather chaps, and metal studs.. thank you very much!
    Old Guard2User is Online
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    09 Aug 2010 02:32 PM
    I want pictures... LOL
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    pepperdoggie

--
    09 Aug 2010 02:33 PM
    I think the Tim Tebow haircut would look good on you

09fifthdown-tebowhair-blogspan_crop_340x234
    Old Guard2User is Online
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    09 Aug 2010 02:52 PM
    Tim Tebow or Friar Tuck? Could go either way, really!
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    wepprop

--
    09 Aug 2010 04:06 PM

Yoiks, and away!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Jdw21

--
    09 Aug 2010 04:20 PM
    Gears may resemble Porky the Pig after retirement. lol
    Old Guard2User is Online
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    09 Aug 2010 04:30 PM
    If Gears ate his way through the candy aisle I can't imagine he would look like Porky Pig... he probably has one of those metabolism's he could eat an entire package of cookies, take a nap & still lose 5 pounds! Like my son... I don't like him either for that one!
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Trusted Member
    Gears

--
    09 Aug 2010 06:54 PM
    Macie,

You've seen my chaps pic. Don't make me dust it off again... I used to have one of "those metabolisms" now I have to counter my trips to the chocolate factory with lots of cardio. Thank God for Labrador Retrievers and their boundless energy. If I could harness the power my dog's tail could power Earth for a century.

Pepper,

I'm gonna add that haircut to the list.. I may need to start a survey.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    britt3907

--
    10 Aug 2010 02:34 AM
    gears im voting the mr. clean haircut with a handle bar mustache and the leather chaps lol
    Trusted Member
    Gears

--
    11 Aug 2010 07:24 AM
    Britt,

I'll sport the Mr. Clean if you join me!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    britt3907

--
    11 Aug 2010 11:23 AM
    um no thank you i like my hair. your just jealous
    Trusted Member
    Gears

--
    11 Aug 2010 02:57 PM
    Yeah, and...? Is it wrong for me to want long, flowing locks that blow in the wind when I drive my convertible in assless chaps?
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Jdw21

--
    11 Aug 2010 03:33 PM
    O my, O my I did not want that vision in my head but thinks to gears it is there. lol
    Trusted Member
    Gears

--
    11 Aug 2010 05:09 PM
    Try not to wake up screaming for the rest of your life now.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Jdw21

--
    11 Aug 2010 05:09 PM
    LOL... I may need counseling to get that out of my mind.
    Trusted Member
    Gears

--
    11 Aug 2010 06:15 PM
    If the Drs at MEPS find out you're walking around with that image it may be disqualifying.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Jdw21

--
    11 Aug 2010 08:41 PM
    I better be careful what i say. lol
    Old Guard2User is Online
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    12 Aug 2010 07:28 AM
    I hope you don't have leather seats with your assless chaps... you'll stick, that will hurt! LOL

There's an image for you! HAHAHA
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Jdw21

--
    12 Aug 2010 08:35 AM
    I surely hope he has no leather seats or even fake leather I think the fake stuff would be worse. lol
    Trusted Member
    captkyguy

--
    12 Aug 2010 09:03 AM
    Extremely hot to the bum and you know what else in this Teaxs heat...ouch!
    I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
    Trusted Member
    Gears

--
    12 Aug 2010 09:12 AM
    I'll make sure to include a bright yellow bananna hammock with my ensemble. Thanks for the advice!
    Old Guard2User is Online
    Forum Supreme!
    Forum Supreme!
    Old Guard2

--
    12 Aug 2010 09:51 AM
    Now THAT is a scary image!!! Assless chaps and a yellow banana hammock... I might not sleep well for a while now!
    Sector NY, Staten Island
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
    The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
    This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
    United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement