Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
December 14th 2010
Last Post 14 Dec 2010 02:47 PM by captkyguy. 45 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
alwaysawriter

--
02 Dec 2010 06:54 AM
Haha, I just read your post on make-up thus answering my own question!  But, nice to meet you Kristin Anderson! My name's Rachael Shull and I'm shipping from Jacksonville, FL.  It's gonna be a cooollldd couple months for this FL girl, but I'll shiver my way through it just fine I'm sure. Looking forward to meeting you in just a few VERY short days!! I'm getting soooo crazy nervous!
frankenstinesy

--
02 Dec 2010 11:57 AM
I'm prior ANG. When I went through Air Force Basic they said 6 weeks but they meant 6.5 weeks. The first few days didn't count I guess. I assumed all other services were the same. So when do we graduate? I had the impression it would be Feb 11. Does this mean we graduate Feb 4? That would be awesome!! Home for the Super Bowl! Maybe the Bears will somehow make it. lol.
ridevzride

--
02 Dec 2010 01:32 PM
So luckily I went to the dentist the other day for an exam, and found out I have 9 cavities! All of which I'm getting filled this coming Tuesday. I also found out I have all 4 of my wisdom teeth that have not surfaced, are impacted and will be required to be removed. I will be opting to get them out in BC due to the ship date being so close. Anyone else having to go through this...I think this may be the worst part of BC for me!!
uscg_nick

--
02 Dec 2010 05:04 PM
If everything goes as planned we are set to graduate Feb 4th. Super Bowl was exactly what I thought immediately too. haha
Shipping out December 14th 2010
uscg_nick

--
02 Dec 2010 05:16 PM
According to another post we will be formed as Kilo 184. It already has a facebook page. Just search USCG Kilo 184
Shipping out December 14th 2010
knapster6

--
07 Dec 2010 08:14 AM
Posted By ridevzride on 02 Dec 2010 02:32 PM
So luckily I went to the dentist the other day for an exam, and found out I have 9 cavities! All of which I'm getting filled this coming Tuesday. I also found out I have all 4 of my wisdom teeth that have not surfaced, are impacted and will be required to be removed. I will be opting to get them out in BC due to the ship date being so close. Anyone else having to go through this...I think this may be the worst part of BC for me!!
   Everyone will have to go to the dentist and alot of people will get fillings and some people will have wisdom teeth removed, fairly common occurence at Cape May. I'm with you there I have some cavities needing filled and the wife and I haven't gotten our dental insurance yet because it's third party when you have Tricare.

knapster6

--
07 Dec 2010 08:14 AM
Posted By uscg_nick on 02 Dec 2010 06:16 PM
According to another post we will be formed as Kilo 184. It already has a facebook page. Just search USCG Kilo 184

Good to hear, thought we were going to be Lima, sorry but I didnt want to be named Lima Company. Reminds me of Lima beans.
Trusted Member
Gears

--
08 Dec 2010 06:11 AM
Good to hear, thought we were going to be Lima, sorry but I didnt want to be named Lima Company. Reminds me of Lima beans.

Not Lima as in beans.. Lima as in Leema.. The New Jersey Lemur.
“I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.” ― Bruce Lee
Trusted Member
captkyguy

--
09 Dec 2010 02:02 PM
Make us proud y'all...God Speed!
I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
m0ngoos3

--
13 Dec 2010 02:01 PM
Doing some last minute packing, and getting ready to head out to the hotel. Good luck to everyone else shipping out with me, hope you're feeling more ready for this than I am lol
Trusted Member
captkyguy

--
13 Dec 2010 02:04 PM
Goose...you will do awesome...make us proud!
I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
Basic Member
Basic Member
bikesnotscott

--
13 Dec 2010 02:27 PM
Hey look at it this way! you'll be going home the day I arrive!
charlie_bear

--
13 Dec 2010 06:28 PM
See you all tomorrow! Shipping from Seattle, WA
Trusted Member
captkyguy

--
13 Dec 2010 08:58 PM
Enjoy the journey Charlie...
Basic Member
Basic Member
newms

--
14 Dec 2010 11:00 AM

I was at MEPs this morning DEPing in and I saw 2 of these December 14th guys off, uscg_nick and another guy that I'm not sure if he's on here or not.  They were as cool as cucumbers, lol.  Not for long!

newms! PATFORSWA
Trusted Member
captkyguy

--
14 Dec 2010 02:47 PM
That awesome newms...they are going to have a BLAST!
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement