Register | Login
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information
The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,yacht,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States Coast Guard. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,travel,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion The World's Premiere Source for United States. Information and resources about the USCG, rules, regulations, policy, pay, jobs, forms, pay, locations, and more. auxiliary,faq,facts,manuals,boating rules,boating regulations,boating safety,inflatable boats, scuba diving,boating magazines,boats,boat talk,boaters,boats for sale,boating information,survey,cruising,cruiser,sea,ocean,tide,current,weather,marine,ships,inflatables,fishing,fisherman,cutter,boat navigation,wind,chart,navigator,powerboat,sailboat,sailing,opinion
Nov 16, 2010
Last Post 11 Jan 2011 07:03 AM by bikesnotscott. 100 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 4 of 4 << < 1234
Author Messages
AndersonK

--
15 Nov 2010 07:25 AM
Claim how much our bag of stuff is? lol Well mine is like $400, female bra's are not cheap and we needed 6 of them! haha Well maybe not $400 but I have a few $50 bras and my longjohns were like $100 total...Oh to be a girl. lol

white skinny tall dude... got it. lol
Maine Fellah

--
15 Nov 2010 10:06 AM
Hey, sorry I haven't been too active lately , but I'm excited for us to finally be doing this. I'm all up for meeting you guys when I get there. Going to a hotel in a few hours. but yeah let's do this! Oh and thank you very much to everyone on this site who has answered my questions (Even if you didn't know you were answering them) This site is a great help!
Duck_Scrubber

--
15 Nov 2010 07:01 PM
Tomm. is the day we've all been waiting for. Lets get this thing started. YEE HAW
Basic Member
Basic Member
bikesnotscott

--
15 Nov 2010 08:54 PM
haha i am super excited for those of you shipping out tomorrow! Be sure to return here in 2 months to let us know how it was. Good luck and god speed.
Trusted Member
captkyguy

--
26 Nov 2010 08:58 AM
Has anyone heard if these shippers did indeed form as India 184 and what hall they have been assigned?
I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
SR_AWs_Mom

--
28 Nov 2010 04:08 PM
Posted By captkyguy on 26 Nov 2010 09:58 AM
Has anyone heard if these shippers did indeed form as India 184 and what hall they have been assigned? 

Shippers that left 11/16 formed as Hotel and are in Healy Hall

Trusted Member
captkyguy

--
28 Nov 2010 07:48 PM
Interesting...not questioning, but I calculate H184 to be the Nov. 9 shippers...Nov. 2 shippers were G184, and see teh Nov. 16 shippers being I184 and graduating on Jan. 14...just want to make sure the letters get to the right company and right person.
I want to finally set it free, So show me how to see what Your mercy sees, Help me now to give what You gave to me...Forgiveness, Forgiveness
SR_AWs_Mom

--
29 Nov 2010 06:07 AM
captkguy, I don't believe they had anyone ship on the 9th or the 22nd.  My daughter-in-law received her paperwork from Cape May stating that my son is in Hotel
Trusted Member
captkyguy

--
29 Nov 2010 09:18 PM
That is what I missed...awesome! Thaks for the confirmation...Letters will be in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks.

Actually, now I feel bad for not getting the letters out earlier...Ah heck I will go with that they have probably been to busy to read them anyway...lol

Alec006

--
11 Jan 2011 06:57 AM
GRADUATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boot camp was.....intresting
Basic Member
Basic Member
bikesnotscott

--
11 Jan 2011 07:03 AM
haha congratulations!
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 4 of 4 << < 1234

Active Forums 4.3

Military clothing, gear, insignia, baseball caps and other quality items at SoldierCity

Disclaimer

This web site is a privately-owned and has not been underwritten or supported by the United States Coast Guard. 
The views and opinions posted by members do not reflect the views and opinions of the United States Coast Guard.
This is an informational site. Welcome aboard!

Copyright 2010 by USCG.ORG
United States Coast Guard Forums and Information  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement